forum

[GD Request] Virtual Riot - Fuck Gravity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keiger
So this is gonna be a BIG mapset hopefully for ranked. And try not to go to crazy so i at least have a chance.

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1414991

Haku's Easy 0.5-1.5* Taken By Hakukedo
Haku's Normal 1.5-2.5* Taken By Hakukedo
Raze's Hard 2.5-3* Taken By Raze
Light Insane 3-3.4* Open
Default's Light Insane 3.4-4* Taken By The Default Guy (Finished)
Hytex's Insane 4-4.7* Taken By Hytex
Lunatic 4.7-5* Open
Extra 5.09* Taken By Me (Finished)
2nd Extra 5-5.5* Open
3rd Extra 5-5.5* Open
Extreme 5.5-6* Taken By Kitty The Great
Default Guy
I'm interested in doing a Light Insane.

EDIT: I'm looking at the difficulty you started creating and the offset is not correct. You put 2000 but the offset should be 17551 since 00:17:551 is when the first important sound is. Also I'm starting on the Light Insane and the song ain't the best I try to hear certain sounds to map but I'm having problems; the problem is mostly me. Another thing is that the difficulty you're doing the timing on some sliders are just weird.

For Example: Take the slider on 00:23:068 It starts where it should start but it ends when It shouldn't. It should end at 00:23:545 and where the slider used to end(way it shouldn't) you should put a Hit circle. That's what I did. 2 more things that I wanna say. First of all you should honestly map in 1/4, 1/8 is too complicated even for me to grasp. And Second you shouldn't get your hopes up that this map will be ranked, Its an unfortunate truth for all new mappers like me and you, but if you really want to you're gonna have to work your ass of or get help from people with ranked maps. If you need any help or feedback just ask. If you wanna talk about the map add me on discord (its in my osu! profile). All this constructive criticism is for the best of you and your beatmap(it has potential btw).
ExMonochrome
Can i take Easy and Normal diff ?
I like this song :D
Topic Starter
Keiger
Roger that assigning you guys
Topic Starter
Keiger

The Default Guy wrote:

I'm interested in doing a Light Insane.

EDIT: I'm looking at the difficulty you started creating and the offset is not correct. You put 2000 but the offset should be 17551 since 00:17:551 is when the first important sound is. Also I'm starting on the Light Insane and the song ain't the best I try to hear certain sounds to map but I'm having problems; the problem is mostly me. Another thing is that the difficulty you're doing the timing on some sliders are just weird.

For Example: Take the slider on 00:23:068 It starts where it should start but it ends when It shouldn't. It should end at 00:23:545 and where the slider used to end(way it shouldn't) you should put a Hit circle. That's what I did. 2 more things that I wanna say. First of all you should honestly map in 1/4, 1/8 is too complicated even for me to grasp. And Second you shouldn't get your hopes up that this map will be ranked, Its an unfortunate truth for all new mappers like me and you, but if you really want to you're gonna have to work your ass of or get help from people with ranked maps. If you need any help or feedback just ask. If you wanna talk about the map add me on discord (its in my osu! profile). All this constructive criticism is for the best of you and your beatmap(it has potential btw).
Thanks for telling me man, ill assign that offset to the diffs. And ok ill put it at 1/4 for you
hanyaa
I could do an extreme diff. Check out my maps if you want. ^3^
hanyaa
Offset should be 17,589 instead.
Topic Starter
Keiger
Yep go ahead with Extreme
razetime
I'm a new mapper so I'd like to map the Hard Difficulty.
I love Virtual Riot btw.
Topic Starter
Keiger
yeah go ahead
Hytex
ill do an insane
Topic Starter
Keiger
k
razetime
Do we have a deadline for submitting our GD's? If so, when?
Topic Starter
Keiger
For the gds that are being worked on, maybe around the 3rd of october. Try not to rush it, you have a lot of time.
Lets say the deadline is reached, and some person says, can i still make a diff for one of the other diffs open?
Yeah of course you could. Lets say this was said a day after the deadline, then a new dead line is set. So yeah around the 3rd for the deadline to hit, and a new one created.