forum

the grand edict: rules of Off-Topic (read before posting)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani

Ephemeral wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

the way you enforce your rules is shit, you exile users based on your opinion when others may not have a problem with it! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just a thought, maybe consider the communities thoughts on who you exile before you throw your opinion in
exiled
kai99
is that ramen.
abraker

Ephemeral wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

the way you enforce your rules is shit, you exile users based on your opinion when others may not have a problem with it! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just a thought, maybe consider the communities thoughts on who you exile before you throw your opinion in
exiled
You should put yourself on the exile list and act like it's not there just to fuck with everyone
Blitzfrog

Aurani wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

exiled

LOOK, A FLOATING TRUCK
Topic Starter
Ephemeral

abraker wrote:

You should put yourself on the exile list and act like it's not there just to fuck with everyone
someone's starting to get it
Luqanted
am i really the only one who doesn't care that im exiled lmao
Blitzfrog
am i really the only one who doesn't care that i don't care that im exiled lmao
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Not many people not care about not caring of something, so it may very well just be you.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Not many people not care about not caring of something, so it may very well just be you.
But do you care?
Luqanted
I CARE
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

But do you care?
That depends
Alexkuzi
I Don't Want To Be Exiled. I do not want to get exiled. :-!
johnmedina999
You can't get exiled if you don't make any threads.
Alexkuzi

johnmedina999 wrote:

T_T :?:
abraker

Alexkuzi wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

T_T :?:
What johnmedina999 is trying to say is that you cannot be exiled if you do not post.

No posts = no bad things
no bad things = no exiles
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

What johnmedina999 is trying to say is that you cannot be exiled if you do not post.

No posts = no bad things
Statically speaking, this is why I can talk around here and explode.
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

abraker wrote:

No posts = no bad things
Statically speaking, this is why I can talk around here and explode.
Nice try, but you are not kebab enough to do the latter
Ender Lain
well,

just be the follower
Blitzfrog
When your dad cracks a racist joke in a social setting...
Good job
DaddyCoolVipper

Blitzfrog wrote:

When your dad cracks a racist joke in a social setting...
Good job
the fuck kind of brain deficiency do you need to have in order to write a post like this
Tae
take your pick, there's a long list of ones it could be
Alexkuzi
Well Fuck!!! Who Ever Made This Shit Post Can Go Banned From The Whole Game And Rot In HELL For All Of Entity For The Shit Post!!!!

And What Did I Do Wrong To Get That Satan Like Shit???? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? (Plz don't ban me.) :?
DJ Enetro
Why is every one of your words capitalized in the beginning? Anyways:

Think about your threads for five minutes. Can anyone relate to their subjects besides you?

When you reply, post your reasoning.
Alexkuzi

DJ Enetro wrote:

Why is every one of your words capitalized in the beginning? Anyways:

Think about your threads for five minutes. Can anyone relate to their subjects besides you?

When you reply, post your reasoning.
:? Grammar Rich! And I Did Say Who Ever Made This Shit Post Can Go Banned From The Whole Game And Rot In HELL For All Of Entity For The Shit Post!!!!

And I Also Did Say What Did I Do Wrong To Get That Satan Like Shit???? (Plz don't ban me.) So yeah. :?
DJ Enetro
Do you even know what it means to get exiled?
(Also Uni why was Zekks re-exiled? I know that you'll probably say for dramatizing on my shitty behavior but you should've given him 3 strikes first.)
abraker
Depicted: Enetro retro virus fighting against kuzi cancer cells
Alexkuzi

DJ Enetro wrote:

(Also Uni why was Zekks re-exiled? I know that you'll probably say for dramatizing on my shitty behavior but you should've given him 3 strikes first.)
Here: what does being exiled mean exactly?

exiled users will have their threads locked and wastelanded immediately as soon as a moderator notices. they're still free to talk in other people's threads, but even that privilege will be revoked if they continue being shit.

if an exiled user decides they want to be funny and spam the fuck out of the forum with threads that they know will get closed, they risk getting silenced pretty heavily. they can still make their one-a-day thread without risk, but even that will be closed as soon as a mod notices.

conversation in threads made by exiled users is a short-time thing, you can do it if you want, but it will never actually remain visible for more than a few hours at most.

after a while of being exiled and chatting relatively nicely in other people's threads, an exiled user might be returned to normal. maybe, but probably not. they got exiled in the first place for being a bastion of shit, so they're unlikely to change.
:shock:
Oh got it now. Now Ephemeral Will Put Me Off Of That Shitty Exiled List If I Wait 4 Week's And chatting relatively nicely in other people's threads. :o

(But Than Again Fuck Ephemeral For That. Oh Well, Now Ephemeral Will Put Me Off Of That Shitty Exiled List If I Wait 4 Week's And chatting relatively nicely in other people's threads. SO Everyone Win's, And Fuck Azer cuz Lol's.)
DJ Enetro
You prefer to be a bystander huh? That is abraker after all...

Also who is Azer?
Alexkuzi

DJ Enetro wrote:

You prefer to be a bystander huh? That is abraker after all...

Also who is Azer?
You prefer to be a bystander huh? No I Do Not Prefer to Be Bystander!

And Enetro retro virus fighting against kuzi cancer cells? More Like Enetro retro virus Lost To Kuzi cancer Cureders! Ban Abraker And His Fuckin Shit Insults To Cookiezi! XD XD XD XD. Kuzi Fucking MAREITCALE MAKER'S!!! 8-) Kuzi is a cool cure to everything! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
johnmedina999
what is this

please explain
Softwarm
My suspension of belief is starting to get strained.
Alexkuzi

johnmedina999 wrote:

what is this

please explain
T____T WTF. Kuzi Is Cure to Everything and everyone without a doubt!!!! Cuz it sounds and fells cool 8-)
DJ Enetro
- that "bystander" thing was for abraker
- I don't see anything about insulting Cookiezi in abraker' post up there.
- what the heck is "mareitcale makers"?
- I like the perfect grammar of your last sentence.

Also:

T____T WTF. Kuzi Is a Cure for Everything and everyone without a doubt!!!! Cuz it sounds and feels cool 8-)
ftfy. Please look my corrections over to improve your grammar.
Zekks

DJ Enetro wrote:

abraker

Alexkuzi wrote:

And Enetro retro virus fighting against kuzi cancer cells? More Like Enetro retro virus Lost To Kuzi cancer Cureders! Ban Abraker And His Fuckin Shit Insults To Cookiezi! XD XD XD XD. Kuzi Fucking MAREITCALE MAKER'S!!! Kuzi is a cool cure to everything!
Send help. I lost some brain cells.

Enetro, good luck man. You have my respect for trying to take this guy on.
Alexkuzi
Better grammar. Okay now I'm in proving the grammar. Did you try Classic Shell yet?
Edgar_Figaro

abraker wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

And Enetro retro virus fighting against kuzi cancer cells? More Like Enetro retro virus Lost To Kuzi cancer Cureders! Ban Abraker And His Fuckin Shit Insults To Cookiezi! XD XD XD XD. Kuzi Fucking MAREITCALE MAKER'S!!! Kuzi is a cool cure to everything!

Lol was thinking the same thing. Like I don't even know how to respond to these "comments" if they can be even considered that. They have about as much coherent thought as an extremely drunk person trying to pitch a new idea.
Alexkuzi

abraker wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

Oops! I must have cracked them wide open. Pun not entirely intended I promise. Sorry About That abraker. Now let's not start of World War 3.
abraker
What pun? I don't even know what that text is trying to even say as it looks incoherent rambling.

Also, I just noticed how the pieces are aligning. We might have a 2nd gen legendary shitposting trio soon. Only it's even worse this time and we are just missing one:

Blitzfrog = DJ Enetro
A tame shitposter, yet a reactive criticizer that stirs turmoil within specific people

*one that shall not be named = Alexkuzi
The lord of cancer. OT's worst nightmare. The apocalypse of the apocalypses itself!

Roshan = ???
The thread bomber and necromancer of the dead threads. Posts everything and everywhere.
DJ Enetro

Alexkuzi wrote:

Better grammar. Okay now I'm in proving the grammar. Did you try Classic Shell yet?
This one? :arrow:!https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Shell

If so, then I only use trackpad. Most windows OSs I ever used are 7 and below.

Alexkuzi wrote:

Now let's not start off World War 3.
ftfy.
show more