forum

[Archived] Game doesn't display all my ranks achieved anymore.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Choilicious
Problem Details:
A couple of days ago when I sorted By Rank Achieved, it would show me every single map that I have a rank in be it A,B,C,D,S,SS

But today the game made me process the beatmaps and it no longer shows my ranks unless I select a beatmap and then the game updates the rank for that one beatmap.

Am I supposed to reselect 37k maps manually ?

This issue also breaks sorting by Ranked Status, showing them all under Unknown until i manually select them

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9098775 rank achieved
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9098835 ranked status

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Death
Possible network related issue fixes:
  1. Make sure nothing is being caught in your firewall preventing osu! from determining the status of the maps.
  2. Restart your modem and router
  3. Release and Renew your ipconfig
  4. Flush your DNS
Possible bad beatmap fixes:
  1. When grouping by nothing and sorting by something like Artist, if there are any maps at the top of bottom of your song list without any data delete them.
Possible Corrupt osu!.db fixes:

• Close osu! and navigate to your osu! folder.
  1. If you have a file named "osu!.db.######.bak you can rename this file to osu!.db, then reopen osu! and let it process all of your maps again.
  2. Or, you can simply move osu!.db out of your osu! folder and then reopen osu! and let it reprocess all of your maps.
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Death wrote:

Possible network related issue fixes:
  1. Make sure nothing is being caught in your firewall preventing osu! from determining the status of the maps.
  2. Restart your modem and router
  3. Release and Renew your ipconfig
  4. Flush your DNS
Did that

Death wrote:

Possible bad beatmap fixes:
  1. When grouping by nothing and sorting by something like Artist, if there are any maps at the top of bottom of your song list without any data delete them.
Found 3 maps like that, deleted them.

Death wrote:

b]Possible Corrupt osu!.db fixes:[/b]

• Close osu! and navigate to your osu! folder.
  1. If you have a file named "osu!.db.######.bak you can rename this file to osu!.db, then reopen osu! and let it process all of your maps again.
  2. Or, you can simply move osu!.db out of your osu! folder and then reopen osu! and let it reprocess all of your maps.
Made my game make a new osu!.db, but the issue still persists
Dntm8kmeeatu
A re-processed database marks all maps as "Unplayed" This normally happens when osu! believes the file is corrupt or broken. You haven't switched between Latest+ and Fallback have you? that can cause this issue. Sometimes though it just breaks and reprocesses randomly for some people (i've yet to experience that) but I also don't have many beatmaps.

I don't believe there is a way to get all the scores to come back without manually selecting beatmaps. (Unless it escapes my mind currently)
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

A re-processed database marks all maps as "Unplayed" This normally happens when osu! believes the file is corrupt or broken. You haven't switched between Latest+ and Fallback have you? that can cause this issue. Sometimes though it just breaks and reprocesses randomly for some people (i've yet to experience that) but I also don't have many beatmaps.

I don't believe there is a way to get all the scores to come back without manually selecting beatmaps. (Unless it escapes my mind currently)
Havent changed from latest for atleast a year.

Guess its only gonna take me 200hours to reselect 37k maps fun
Upskirt
Maybe something simple like submitting a score will fix it. You can set all maps as played in the options.

You could selecting global ranking for one map then try rebuilding the .db file again I guess, maybe something went wrong?

You could try changing your release stream too. You can also have a look on Google for "scores could not be retrieved osu", the issue alludes me.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/199899/start=45

Wait awhile and see if it comes back, just play like usual.