Whistle Blower
21 posts
I see. I didn't find that post while searching. I'm blind :X. Time to fix it Peppy :p
Support Team
4,744 posts
Sayune wrote:
I see. I didn't find that post while searching. I'm blind :X. Time to fix it Peppy :p
How do you reproduce this issue?

Merged your thread into this one btw.
Whistle Blower
21 posts
VeilStar wrote:
Sayune wrote:
How do you reproduce this issue?

Merged your thread into this one btw.

It mostly only happens at qualified maps. Soo. Well. Before you start a qualified map, instead of starting the map, osu shows you the yellow background announcing that this is an qualified map. It happens almost always if you press ESC at this time, or while the song is playing. It also happens if you Pause the game, and start it again in a very small time interval. Hope I could help :)

It's strange. I can't really reproduce it myself if I try right now. It just happens...

I assume this could get a little tricky to fix...
Rhythm Incarnate
513 posts
It happens in non qualified maps as well, all the times it's happened to me I was trying to fc something and clicked the retry button quickly after missing. Sadly I don't know the exact steps to make it happen, but I'd relate it to the retry button.
Whistle Blower
17 posts
i'm watching this since the pause loop sound is implemented to osu!.
this get's after a few restarts really annoying.
Whistle Blower
17 posts
the issue is still there.
come on.. no fix? ._.
Rhythm Incarnate
513 posts
the devs are working on the new osu client at the moment so the current client doesn't get updates anymore
Reply 22 posts jump | prev  1, 2