forum

I love this game.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tick
Excuse my bad grammar and all but I just wanted to say I honestly love this game I may not be to good at it but I love the game none the less. I have a lot of family problems but this game really helps me through those. I know that sounds stupid but something about playing this game with friends or even by my self really helps me through a lot of things. I know no one is probably gonna read this or care that it's here but I just wanted post about how much this game means to me and hope this game can mean as much to someone else as it does to me. I've clicked circles for three years and wont be stopping anytime soon. Thank you for all the great fun and memories osu! I hope to make many more.
DragoCrafterr
This game and community are awesome imo
Topic Starter
Tick
I completely agree.
Rossi
This game suck xD lol
Marc_Okubo

Tick wrote:

Excuse my bad grammar and all but I just wanted to say I honestly love this game I may not be to good at it but I love the game none the less. I have a lot of family problems but this game really helps me through those. I know that sounds stupid but something about playing this game with friends or even by my self really helps me through a lot of things. I know no one is probably gonna read this or care that it's here but I just wanted post about how much this game means to me and hope this game can mean as much to someone else as it does to me. I've clicked circles for three years and wont be stopping anytime soon. Thank you for all the great fun and memories osu! I hope to make many more.
Same feelings dude. I've started to play OSU 3 days ago and haven't even knew what this game was release in 2007. It's really hooked me
Dntm8kmeeatu
Glad you have been able to enjoy our game. Hope to see that continues. :D

If you ever need anything, or have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Look forward to seeing you around.