forum

Help me build a YT channel !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ShinobuOshino]
Hello there ! Note that my native language is French but I wish to reach the most players I can for that. this question is for you players and graphers out there :) I want to start my own youtube channel and I need some cool looking graphs with some videos idea for my YT page ! If you wanna help me build this channel I will give the credits to whoever works some material and gets my approval.

So, for the interested ones out here, I really have no special request for the images. You have to keep your design related to osu of course ! I really like animes like most people out here but I also enjoy standing out with a flashy design if that can help you out :D

First I need 2048p by 1152p large image. I also need a profile pic which will have the same genre as the one I have here. Please don't bring me a simple image you've modified with a name on it. I could do that myself if that's what I wanted :3

I don't really know what else I could need in terms of graph design but now let's talk about the videos I intend making. I think there are a lot of people watching Improvement oriented videos and I want to make it the main topic of my channel. I don't wanna impress people with my not so outstanding skills but rather help a lot of people reach out their goals the way I did and still do ! What would you like as a viewer to see ?

Thanks for reading and to everyone who can volunteer for that :D
Dntm8kmeeatu
This (nor is anywhere else) the place for this. Pay a Graphic Designer, or see if a GFX thread in Art will do it (sometimes they make Stream layouts and whatnot)

As for what videos I suggest making something unique or useful, or take a current concept and make it better.