forum

Your Very First Username (Or any other previous ones)

posted
Total Posts
show more
PotatoJet
My first username on the internet was 'TSD8' when I was 8 then 'Vulintheus' when I was around 10. After that, I chose 'PotatoJet' for osu! (I don't know why)
RealRinkashime
My first name was really embaressing O.o MarkTheGolem seriously took me 2 seconds to think of, and I spelt it wrong since I was only 7 at the time.
zekromshock
zekromshock/shockromu > DialgRe/Dialga Replay > MapleDialga
Ashton
mine was "canadianbaka". then "whirl", then "canadianbaka" then "canadian baka".
NeTsune
My username used to be HikkeNikke for a very long time...
Hikona
Hilina
Steii
clover
i think i had a roblox account that was called bluerandomguy as my first username but i'm not too sure
Horrifying
BlueSkittyMusic, i just shortened it.
AzureDoctor
I've always stuck with my current username. I changed my username to Annika Flina at one point but it didn't feel very me-ish so I reverted
shadowAmarok
From first online activity to now, the ones I remember:
SolidOtacon (CounterStrike+GuildWars) → oscuroman (darkorbit, wtf happened here)→ ŦHΞ_ÐΔЯKИΞSS (also darkorbit) → ShadowWolf (This username is taken) → ShadowAmarok/MrWolfie
Enitsuj_03
The one i'm currently using will probably stay with me for a few years. There's also a second name within my username.
AyeAries
gejutel
It was Jax Teller when I was adoring a netflix serie called '' Sons of Anarchy '' then changed it to gejutel. A character name from a Manga.
Sound008
Sound008 > MooMooFedur > Sound008 > BatCow (I still use all of them, just for different games)
Saunamaisteri
I haven't changed my name ever since I started playing but back in the day I was going to change it to Volturexai but im glad that I didn't 8-)
mulraf
the shame will always be part of me - "knatterbolt" > "gurkenoma" > "mulraf". hope no one's german here ._.
radda
Luxiyon > LXYN > lxyn (and other variations such as nyxl, ynlx etc.)
Z V I E R A T
steven7069 I cant believe that was my username and I thought it was good
nopedude24680

SubZ XD wrote:

Either for osu before you got supporter or for when you first started making online accounts!

A brief history of my old names
Good lord so many cringey clan names
cjl369 (2009)
Oi Ratedd x (2010)
VipR Stormzz (2011)
ix deadlyy (Also 2011)
MK Sub Ze3o x (2012)
SubZ XD (2012 - Onwards)
i actually remember the first ever username for an account
it was for roblox and i called myself niggafucker43
BoberOfDarkness
BoberOfDarkness