forum

[Archived] Performance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jackskun
Problem Details:
I'm not even sure if it's a problem, but it feels like a problem. I played a few hours of osu!mania today, and usually you move around the rankings at least a little bit. People pass you up, you pass others, you know. The weird thing is, I went -1 after finishing a song early in my session, and after that, nothing. I moved neither up nor down at all after that. I played many more maps, got a few good plays in there, and still nothing. Zip. Nada. Zilch. I didn't even get passed up. Started my session at #8,295, ended at #8,296 after completing several maps I couldn't before and getting significantly better scores on many. What is this? Is my account locked at it's rank or something? Also, if you look at my profile and look at the skill chart, you'll notice there's a rather large dip in rank not too long ago. I have no recollection of this happening, and that scares me. I'd really like to know if I just wasn't making significant plays or if my account is glitched or something. Any answer is better than wondering what it is. Thanks!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Sorry, I'm not sure how to capture this problem in a screenshot lol

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Must have been a temporary server side issue. It happens sometimes. Your rank seems to be updating just fine now.
Topic Starter
Jackskun
Alright yeah it does now. Thank you so much! Sorry for the seemingly meaningless harassment!