forum

[invalid] Is reporting useless?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Juan_98
I was just watching some old posts, and realized that the guy I reported 2 months ago for acccount sharing (he indeed stated he did), surprisingly, the plays he achieved via account sharing (even though he said he didn't know it wasn't allowed) haven't been removed, and in fact, there are even more plays that clearly show account sharing. Is it useless to report? I don't really care what happens with this player, but I would appreciate an answer so I know if reporting is even worth it.
Pawsu
You can report it on osu!report to make it get extra attention, but other than that reporting is the best way to go. Don't report using the command in chat though, it's more efficient to report any scores they've made + reporting them via web profile.
Topic Starter
Juan_98
I did reported him from his profile report button... Anyways I don't think I'm reporting someone again, as it seems highly inefficient.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Juan_98 wrote:

I did reported him from his profile report button... Anyways I don't think I'm reporting someone again, as it seems highly inefficient.
That's a shit way to look at it.

Just imagine how many reports get received, and how many are higher up on the list. Please continue reporting though, the more people that report, the sooner action will be taken *most likely*