forum

[confirmed] Windows 10 Creator update Cursor & Raw Input issues.

posted
Total Posts
show more
BlueCMoon
I solved this error with things that were said in this forum, so this is an example of this working for somebody. I use a Monoprice 10x6.25 which is pretty much just a Huion. I disabled windows ink and unchecked "supportTabletPC" and now it works properly. So anyone with a Huion or Huion re-brand do those two things and you should be fine. :) If that doesn't work then I dunno. >~<
RubMyBabied
For Huion Tablets (or at least the H420) you can open the Graphic Tablet (which should be in your hidden taskbar) and disable Support TabletPC. It fixed for me.
DivineBakaYato_
This fix didn't work
Terrmmy
what if my Wacom Tablet Properties doesn't have the Windows Ink feature?
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

Terrmmy wrote:

what if my Wacom Tablet Properties doesn't have the Windows Ink feature?
Then switch to Drivers that do, or disable raw input.
Leozinho
I unchecked the "tabletPC support" option in the Huion 420 settings menu, this worked for me
skillzprotech
one way that fixed it for me is to disable windows ink in the wacom settings
skillzprotech
it doesnt work but thanks for helping
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

skillzprotech wrote:

one way that fixed it for me is to disable windows ink in the wacom settings
ok

skillzprotech wrote:

it doesnt work but thanks for helping
what do you even mean
Mooshrooman
How does one find windows ink in the wacom settings?
Zedrik
it doesn't work for me, i have a Genius EasyPen i405x
DragonWind1423
For those with a Wacom tablet, and you do not have the "Windows Ink" under "mapping", that means your Wacom driver is out of date. I didn't have it, and I updated my driver on the Wacom site. You can find your driver here: http://www.wacom.com/en/support/product-support/drivers
Make sure to uninstall your driver first, or if you have the Wacom Desktop Center, update your driver through there. A quick google search will help with uninstalling if you don't know how. Just make sure to install the correct driver for your tablet to work correctly. Your tablet model should be on the back label.
Hope that helps someone!~
:)
CharaTyan
The problem is this: the cursor does not listen at all, it jumps in different directions as it can and can not. Smoothly moving seconds 2-3 then starts jumping. The spinner turns normally, but it's almost impossible to hit the notes. Before that, everything was in order.
The tablet XP-Pen G430 is used.
To solve the problem, the problem dawned in the Osu! Settings, but nothing helped. The same system with the firewood tablet. Also tried rebooting, shutting down the antivirus (was installed today), the very update of Osu !. Outside Osu! The cursor behaves adequately, so the problem is in Osu itself.
UPD: It was noticed that when you turn on direct input, the situation worsens.
Pls help(
Ns-Abel
My cursor was stuck in the left side of the screen so i find this page and disabled suport ink on my huion tablet it worked . yeah cool but i shut down osu and come back 1 hour later my cursor is stuck again ...
Please help me ink mod is disabled and i cant do anything rly want to play osu! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
sHootR

FckTheGame wrote:

My cursor was stuck in the left side of the screen so i find this page and disabled suport ink on my huion tablet it worked . yeah cool but i shut down osu and come back 1 hour later my cursor is stuck again ...
Please help me ink mod is disabled and i cant do anything rly want to play osu! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Disable RAW-input and take into consideration that you might forgot to save it. :)
S1cK
So anything above or below 1x will force raw input?
Isnt that a good thing?
yuzurihAnne

Dani3lse wrote:

Additional for Huion: Disable the "supportTabletPC" checkbox in the main driver window. (on the 420)
(Can be called different due to Translation)

Thanks so much.. problem fixed!! :) :D
TeachMeSenpai
omg ty so much dude
bandit
Does the CTH 460 Touch still work? Because I cant get it to work.
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

wasli wrote:

I don't know what you mean by this.
bandit

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

wasli wrote:

I don't know what you mean by this.
Like I cant find a driver for the CTH 460 Touch that supports windows 10
Yume_chan_1997
I have have a One by Wacom and my Tablet settings are diffrent as it shown here :/
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

Yume_chan_1997 wrote:

I have have a One by Wacom and my Tablet settings are diffrent as it shown here :/
Each Driver might be slightly different, please just attempt to replace and adapt to figure it out. (unless your version do not show any options anywhere near what is suggested)
SmasHero
- Mob -
I have a Wacom Bamboo Splash tablet and the driver is old and doesn't have windows ink or whatever. I checked and from what I can see the new drivers don't have support with my tablet, plus I updated my driver and it still doesn't have the "mapping" tab. Please help me find another way to fix this issue with my Osu!
- Mob -
Really guys I need a fix I can't play the game anymore get on it peppy
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

Moblewter wrote:

It's more an issue with the OS than the game. There isn't much to tell you other than install a different version of Windows (that's an extreme step, and not really recommended.) If the drivers don't support changing the area of the tablet, you're just shit out of luck really. Only other thing you can do is wait.
- Mob -

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Moblewter wrote:

It's more an issue with the OS than the game. There isn't much to tell you other than install a different version of Windows (that's an extreme step, and not really recommended.) If the drivers don't support changing the area of the tablet, you're just shit out of luck really. Only other thing you can do is wait.
I've been checking everyday to see if it works for like the past couple weeks, hopefully a fix will come soon...
ZalelTribal
So like.. I just got my Huion 420 tablet, I'm using windows 10 with the most recent update, and the cursor lags (when i click with the pen it'll hop to the upper left corner of the screen.. but yeah the cursor will literally freeze for a moment as i play osu) Theres nothing i can do to fix this lag luster?
Upskirt
Press F10 in-game to disable mouse buttons.

ZalelTribal wrote:

So like.. I just got my Huion 420 tablet, I'm using windows 10 with the most recent update, and the cursor lags (when i click with the pen it'll hop to the upper left corner of the screen.. but yeah the cursor will literally freeze for a moment as i play osu) Theres nothing i can do to fix this lag luster?
Koemi

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

If you are using the latest Windows 10 "Creators" update, then you most likely are experiencing an issue with your Tablet peripheral not working as intended, or your cursor being stuck in the top left of your screen.

This seems to be an issue with Raw input in the latest Windows update, as having Raw input enabled causes the cursor to not work for most.

Currently the only "fix" or workarounds are to;

1. Disable Raw Input

2. Disable Windows Ink
    Wacom Tablets
    For Wacom Tablet Users, there should be a checkbox in your Tablet Driver settings to disable / enable Windows ink.

You want it unchecked like so.

Huion / Other
    For Huion or other Tablets, if the driver you are using does not have a checkbox toggle, you may have to follow these steps.
    1. Find your tabletconfig.ini in your driver folder.

2. Change SupportINKDisalbe to 0 (Disable) Might be different dependent on language.
    Visual Representation courtesy of of pasi123567

If you don't have a Huion tablet, I'm sure the procedure should be similar. If you can't figure it out. Try Googling your Tablet and seeing if you can't find out the info there.
  3. Rollback to the previous Windows update.
These "luckily" seem to work a good Majority of the time. If none work, it's possible your issue is caused by something else, and not this one specifically.

Do remember that having your sensitivity set to anything not 1x will force Raw Input, and so you will have to set your sensitivity to 1x.

If this messed up your Tablet Area, please change the active area in your Tablet Driver Settings instead of using Sensitivity ingame.

This thread serves to show this is a known current issue. Please do not post in this thread unless you have found another Workaround or "Fix", and or have some information that could be useful to this issue.

DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD WITH "Thanks", "same", or "I have this issue too and none of the fixes work :(" If none of the fixes work, you can try making a new thread, as it's possible this is not your issue.

Curse you Windows 10.
I solved the problem with this tutorial ( I have a Huion 420 ): https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disa ... windows-10
Koemi
Solved on Windows 10 With my Huion 420 Following This !

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disa ... windows-10
ZalelTribal

Venzire wrote:

Press F10 in-game to disable mouse buttons.

ZalelTribal wrote:

I disabled the mouse buttons but the cursor is still lagging when i play.
Abyr
i have a fix, run your tablet driver in administrative mode. always works for me :D
NikoSyn
I have been all through my computer and i still dont know how to rollback from the creators update ;-; how do i do that? i have a Huion tab btw XD

My tablet cursor keeps going out of the screen when i try to use it in the osu! window.. but my mouse cursor is fine, WEIRD!
Benjiii

RubMyBabied wrote:

For Huion Tablets (or at least the H420) you can open the Graphic Tablet (which should be in your hidden taskbar) and disable Support TabletPC. It fixed for me.
It's working <3
Jageiko
Hi! Disabling Raw Input seems to work for me, at least if i play with sensitivity X1 (I have a WaCom tablet).
The thing is, i was used to play with a max sensitiity on my tablet before this update, so since it happened i can't really play osu, this is kinda frustrating..
I just wanted to ask if something is or will be planned to allow us to change the sensitivity again? Like don't force the Raw Input if we pick something else than x1?

Thanks! =)
spartan55503
does anyone know how to get back to a previous version of windows the tutorials on youtube aren't very good
Lacrimosa

spartan55503 wrote:

does anyone know how to get back to a previous version of windows the tutorials on youtube aren't very good
Here's a well explained tutorial on how to rollback the Windows Update.
-Dary-
Thank a lot
show more