forum

[Archived] I chaged my computer and lost all my beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VeroKingsleigh
Problem Details: I bought a new computer because the other one broke. Y downloaded osu! in my new pc but all my beatmaps dissapeared. How can I recover them?
Thanks.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140114.2
Yipo
You will either have to find a way to transfer them from your old HDD or redownload them all. You can find a list of ranked beatmaps that you've played here:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?m=-1&r=7&g=0&la=0
Arnold0
The beatmaps needs to be redownloaded or copied back.

If you can acces to the old hard drive, go where osu! was installed and copy the songs folder from there to your new computer.

If you can't acces to you old computer hard drive then you must redownload the maps. If you want to find maps you already played faster you may use "Ranked (Played)" filter on map page (But I'm not sure if this is supporter only or not)
Topic Starter
VeroKingsleigh
Thank you very much, I'll try copying them from my old computer :)
deathdoom97
guys i used to play osu a lot i changed my computer can not access it anymore at all and dont know how to get all my maps back i have tried the answer on here but even if i log in nd go on ranked it does not show any of my previous maps at all someone please help me :(
Pawsu
Sadly there's not much you can do. If you are an osu! Supporter you can use this feature:
It's not much but it works.
Next time, please don't bump archived threads. Instead, make a new thread for your problem.
Bara-
You can also look in your top ranks/historical/favourite beatmaps
xx Dark Sugar xx
I've just started Osu up again on a new laptop, too, and the best you can do (as I'm doing right now) is check your "Top Ranks" and a list of your beatmaps should be there.
Dntm8kmeeatu
This post is 3 years old, and that advice was already given. ;-;
xx Dark Sugar xx
Yes but I still wanted to be of help and further support the already given answer :)
Dntm8kmeeatu
3 years dude, the help required is irrelevant. and repeating the same thing someone said doesn't help in the slightest.