forum

Skin without theme [WIP for now]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
4d3h4s2
Hello there! This is my first self-made skin and first post (as in not reply to other threads)! Since I don't want to buy programs in 'small' projects, I'm using quite basic programs like paint.net and I can't do a play demonstrating the skin. Thank you for looking at this skin if you decide to download it and please enjoy!

P.S. I might need help with some aspects of the skin, feel free to help me by sending me a PM and asking :D I'm usually online 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. to skin (GMT: +7) except Friday.
Gameplay video
Preview not working for some reason :( Here's the shareable link instead: https://youtu.be/VFVm_xmB9as

Section Pass and Fail
Visual puns: Losing concentration (Fail); Keeping it together (Pass)

CTB screenshots
Idle
Fail
Kiai
BANANAS!!!
Disclaimer: I don't play CTB so don't consider this a professional CTB skin

Taiko/Mania
Coming Soon! :D

Changelog
August 14th 2017: Added CTB, fixed skip button, hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay and added a glow to the center circle
August 27th 2017: Tweaked lower bar of song selection as suggested by Aqua-FISH and added a customization folder

Post-skin info
This skin is in 16:9
Feel free to use anything from this skin in your own under the condition that I am credited if you do post it :D
SosPesos
Nice skin. You have 1 mistake: hitcircleoverlay is a little bit smaller than slider border. It looks bad.
Topic Starter
4d3h4s2

SosPisos wrote:

Nice skin. You have 1 mistake: hitcircleoverlay is a little bit smaller than slider border. It looks bad.
Thank you for the feedback! I thought the first problem would be the skip button but I didn't realize that the overlay would be one.

I honestly didn't think I would get a reply this soon.
Sh1ine
love the OwO snow there
Topic Starter
4d3h4s2

Sh1ine wrote:

love the OwO snow there
OwO
sanzu
Back button shouldn't be that long since it takes over the entire bottom part of the ranking panel.

Using the selection-mode.png can achieve the same effect on the song selection screen.
Topic Starter
4d3h4s2

Aqua-FISH wrote:

Back button shouldn't be that long since it takes over the entire bottom part of the ranking panel.

Using the selection-mode.png can achieve the same effect on the song selection screen.
Thanks! Will fix and update soon! :D
czr
nice work, i love the cursor xd
Topic Starter
4d3h4s2

minelolpride wrote:

nice work, i love the cursor xd
Thank you very much for your feedback! :D