forum

Fujita Akane, Miyamoto Yume, Ozawa Ari - Precious You*

posted
Total Posts
show more
silvershell
hellooo

in general, most of your objects are snapped, kiai isn't snapped either. this is mainly in the easy/normal diffs, although hard has an unsnapped kiai time. these sort of things are really easy to check by doing CTRL + Shift + A, which opens up AiMod. i can see that you haven't actually played this game much, and so this would make creating difficulties like insane a bit tougher. i would say to stick to maps that you can test play, just to make it a little easier. but anyway. the unininherited timing points should be the same or similar to the other difficulties. if you want to put hitsounds on just one note, there are drop-down menus on the left side of the screen below the timeline, (sampleset and additions) which can be toggled by CTRL + Shift + QWER and CTRL + QWER, respectively. this will solve the uninherited points problem. also, for the easy diff, the abundance of squares made by sliders is a bit strange. what year is this in mapping? i know it's better to use simple shapes for people new to the game, but... these are just robotic. try to make some interesting movement, not just in the easy diff. well, good luck in trying to get this ranked, though i really do suggest going through the difficulties with distance snap or simply remapping some of the easier diffs.

i'm sorry if this didn't make sense, this is my first mod post. if you have suggestions to improve my modding please let me know through forum pm
_Stan
Hello~ From My Queue

Easy
  1. Check you AI mod
  2. You should check your notes position all. They all out-of-line, so which I post maybe not exactly the position that it was
  3. 00:15:786 (1) - It's bad for Easy that a new part started from red line
  4. 00:19:478 (3) - NC it maybe? IDK, cuz you 00:15:786 (1,2) - Slider + note = a color, why here 00:19:478 - not NC?
  5. 00:29:862 (1) - Cancel NC and NC here 00:30:324 (2) -
  6. 00:35:862 (1) - Cancel NC and NC here 00:37:709 (2) -
  7. 00:43:016 (2) - Try to stop at here 00:43:709 - and make a note here 00:44:170 - ,you can clearly heard that from here 00:44:170 - , the music into climax, so you should add the feeling of hits I think
  8. 00:48:786 - It's better to make a hit at long white line, it means the part started. For Easy, map style should be easier
  9. 00:55:709 (1) - same
  10. 00:58:939 (1) - Cancel NC and NC here 00:59:862 (2) -
  11. 01:02:862 (1,2) - Change it plz, try a slider with a reverse then a note at 01:03:555 - ( Long White Line should better have hit for easy diff )
  12. 01:03:555 - don't forget NC here when you change done
  13. 01:05:632 (6) - I'll ignore kind of same problems
  14. 01:21:555 (4) - IDK overlap it's ok or not for Beginner diff

Easy diff should be catched or mapped with rhythm, not vocal plz

Normal
  1. Check you AI mod
  2. You should check your notes position all. They all out-of-line, so which I post maybe not exactly the position that it was
  3. 00:00:786 (2) - This slider is really strange, I see from 00:01:698 - to 00:04:005 - you catch vocal but what this 00:00:786 (2) mean? background music or bass? You should at least keep same thing you catch within 1 part? don't change it so casually
  4. 00:03:324 (6,1) - bad stack
  5. 00:24:555 (5) - do not overlap, cuz you don't here 00:26:401 (5) - , keep same
  6. 00:36:313 (4) - Prev and Next ds
  7. 00:41:863 (3) - It's must to stack?
  8. 00:45:094 (4) - This should be NC clearly
  9. 00:46:005 - make here to hit
  10. 00:54:555 (2,4) - this two notes have no vocal sound
  11. 00:57:775 (3) - sv change should NC, must
  12. 00:59:863 (5) - NC here
  13. 01:03:555 (4,1) - make these two into a slider with reverse will better
  14. 01:09:016 (1,2) - same
  15. 01:10:939 (4,5,6,7) - I don't understand why 1st & 4th slider have no reverse
  16. 01:13:478 (2) - First, NC when you have sv change, Second, this slider's shape it's certainly not ok
  17. 01:16:478 (1,2) - plz don't overlap
  18. 01:19:247 (4,1) - bad sv

OK, I think I'll stop here, good luck :)
OrangeYouGlad
Hello, lets get right down to business :D

General
SPOILER
  1. Turn off Enable Countdown (Song Setup>Design), since you don't make use of it no need to have it on.
  2. I found that your offset was incorrect (the hits were coming in early), I'd suggest using an offset of 800. Don't forget to re-snap your timing points, preview point and hit objects.
  3. To avoid inconsistencies with audio preview placement\kiai time etc. I found it helpful to create an empty map that just has all my timing points/kiai/audio preview decided out ahead of time so I can start each difficulty from the same place.
  4. A good next step would be to add some hit-sounds that compliment the set.

Easy
SPOILER
  1. Carefully check over all of your placement, as a general rule of thumb I personally don't let my DS go outside a margin of error of ±0.01 especially in easier difficulties.
  2. There is a lot of linear movement (this could be a deliberate choice), but personally since this is an easier difficulty I think going with what is intuitive or natural is the better choice. The objective of the easier maps in my opinion is to introduce the new player to a large number movements that are commonly found in maps in an easy to consume format.
  3. On a more detailed level there is a lot that can be done in terms of aesthetics on a basic level. Changes like these should be made across the entire map so I'll highlight what I mean in the section before the spinner and let you do the rest across the map.
  4. There are lots of times where you aim for symmetry but you're off by a little. 00:11:415 (1,2) - this is a good example. I'd suggest copy/pasting sliders more frequently to ensure your sliders are more consistent across the board when doing things like this.
  5. 00:00:800 (1) - This doesn't accurately follow the vocals, so I suggest adding a hitcircle here 00:00:338 (1) - to imply a basic pattern related to vocals, but not directly based off of them.
  6. 00:02:646 (3,4) - these two should be swapped, it more accurately follows the rhythm.
  7. 00:03:108 (4) - This slider is pretty ugly, i'd suggest editing
  8. This generally has an old map feel, where is where most mappers start :lol: but you'll quickly notice a change in how the map intuitively plays or flows if you try some of this stuff.
  9. 00:24:800 (3,4) - why not make them like the previous 2 that have red anchor points?
  10. 00:26:646 (1,3) - same movement different sliders? make them match. You alternate between the two, but it doesn't look nice. Alternate in pairs.
  11. 00:26:646 (1,2,3) - angle can be improved for better flow.
  12. 00:45:107 (1,5) - this applies to a majority of the kinked sliders, they don't look uniform and as a result fairly ugly, especially next to a curved slider. After Kiai they start looking much better.
  13. You're more or less representing the music through just the circles, but the visual aspect of representing the music is just as important and probably the biggest downfall of this difficulty, a lot of the circles feel randomly placed.

I'm going to stop there for now to avoid redundancy. This isn't a bad start, but there is a lot that needs to be done. A lot of these issues stem from a lack of experience which I think you should get before you continue mapping. Some people might disagree with me on this but I think its important to have a good understanding of a large number of maps, and their difficulty spreads before you try mapping one out for yourself. The best way to do this, is of course by playing the game :P I think if you tried this after playing the game from longer you'd have a lot more success, but i'll just give some general comments so you know my impressions of the other maps.

The normal had essentially all the same issues as the easy but with red ticks (1/2)

The hard was over mapped, and didn't play well, the jumps weren't placed to add contrast or to match the music. To me they felt like they were purely placed to boost SR, which is generally frowned upon. Flow is constantly being broken by counter-intuitive movements and you include some things that would make getting this map ranked very difficulty such as streams larger than 5 notes.

The insane was much better but still did some things that most people wouldn't appreciate like a sextuplet streams that don't match the music. Both the hard and insane had weird rhythms that just shouldn't be used or really weird slider rhythms.

I remember doing the same thing you're doing now and I got really discouraged when I got the same feedback I'm giving you. However, looking back they were absolutely correct. Don't take this too hard, but I think with a bit more game play experience you'll definitely be able to identify what makes a map good, and what detracts from its value.

If you intend to continue pursuing ranked status for this map I recommend you check out the ranked criteria, read around the forums a bit and check out some community made content such as ranked maps or youtube videos. There are bunch of guides out there for new mappers, like Pishifat's youtube channel made by a QAT member, which covers a lot relatively abstract concepts related to mapping with great explanations. After that I would suggest remapping a large majority of this set, as it is nowhere close to quality required a map to become ranked, or even for the modding process imho. Even now, I dont post a lot of my stuff because I dont consider it good enough, but a big part of the ranking\modding process is learning from your peers and in that regard you're way ahead of me and well on your way making this good map.

Please respond to my mod letting me know what you think so I know how to improve my mods in the future. Good luck :)
Shii
Hello from my queue!

Reynolduh wrote:

hihi from my q

Genaral
SPOILER
I recommend 1/4 beat snap divider cause 1/6 or 1/3 is really not a good idea in my opinion
Also, you should change your kiai time to 00:45:005 -
Next, some of your difficulties have extra timing points(red) this is not alowed. if you want to change anything, use the inherited timing points(green)
instead. AND MAKE SURE YOUR TIMING POINTS(red) ARE AT THE SAME POSITION.
i also see your a VERY VERY new mapper. so i'm not really gonna talk about flow now
Easy
SPOILER
First of all, A TON OF YOUR OBJECTS AREN'T SNAPPED. FLAPPING FIX THIS
Second, NEVER use sliders like 01:02:862 (1,3) - in easy / normal mode. Beginners may not have yet understand fully of how sliders work.

Normal
SPOILER
AGAIN, OBJECTS ARE NOT SNAPPED
again dont use sliders like 00:05:171 (3) - in easy and normal blah blah blah
in fact, 00:43:178 (6) - is even worse. use spinner instead

Hard
SPOILER
i see MOST of your objects are snapped, but not all. go find it yourself k

Insane AND Extra
SPOILER
You know, for higher difficulties, a map would really sync better. BUT NO. A LOT of parts DO NOT sync with the music. you should DEFINATELY remap it

Overall, i really REALLY think you should remap it, check your sync and when it is better you should look out for flow
Calm down boi, you aren't wrong but you're going about modding the wrong way. Yes you're pointing out things that should be obvious, but you're attitude is incredibly negative and the lack of effort at parts could really put off a mapper.

I'll have my go at modding now.
Insane
Not sure if this is the case for all of the difficulties, but I feel like the offset is set a tiny bit too early, and I'd probably have it set to something like 789
That other guy does have some good points, that there is plenty of this that should be remapped to better match the song.
00:01:478 (1) - You don't really need this note if 00:01:593 (2) is moved in it's place. Note that when mapping sliders to vocals that it's pretty rare for a slider to start on a blue tick and also end on one. Usually when this happens, experimenting with the next closest red/white tick can produce a better result which may actually sync up with the music better.
00:02:632 (8) - I would have this mapped as a full beat slider, and have 00:02:862 (9) - instead mapped as a hit circle on 00:03:324 to better match the music.
00:06:786 (4) - To maintain consistency, this would probably map better as a full beat slider. Doing this does cause issues with 00:07:247 (5) , though these could be resolved by moving the circle to the next red tick, 00:07:478 .
00:09:324 (7,8,9) - No real need for this little double-into-slider, since the vocals could just be mapped again as a full beat slider.
00:11:401 (1,2,3) - The vocals here kind of allow for this kind of this to work, but remember that this isn't ways the case.
00:23:862 (5,6,7,8,9) - Whilst this isn't technically wrongly mapped, it not's really the greatest way to map this. The slider sandwiched between two doubles just doesn't play that nicely
00:25:708 (4,5,6,7,8) - ^ Though second time round isn't as bad.
00:28:362 (11) - Try and avoid having sliders like this at the end of a stream, since generally the end of a stream is meant to maintain the same motion (see many dragonforce maps). You can get away with this kinda slider in the midst of a stream, just not generally at the end.
00:41:170 (15) - To keep the slider's shape this circle should be further up. I see that it kind of follows into 00:41:401 (1) but it kind of works better with the circle aimed up to maintain the circular movement from the slider.
00:43:082 (7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Move this whole stream 1/4 beat to the left so that it starts on the new timing section. Also the shape of this stream isn't particularly great. I would recommend keeping a somewhat circular shape, rather than this oblong shape.
01:00:274 (2,3,4) - Avoid having triples like this. It's real hard to play, looks messy and just doesn't make sense .3.

Most of my advice applies to several parts of the map, I just don't want to bombard you with a massive list of changes >.<
It seems pretty clear that this is one of your first submitted maps, since there are concepts used in this map, it just lacks development and polish.

Not a huge mod, but I hope it gives you a helping hand with this map, and with future maps you may make. If you ever need help with mods or testing, don't hesitate to pm me ingame or here on the forums, and feel free to post to my queue again. Good luck with mapping!
Petal
o//

SPOILER
00:01:478 (1,2,3) - This is barely following any rythem lol

00:02:632 (5) - NC and turn this into a slider

00:02:862 (6) - No point of putting slider here , there is no strong sounds in face the strong note is on the slider end lol 00:02:862 (6) -

00:04:478 (1) - Move the slider onto the red tick

00:06:439 (2) - no sound , no need note

00:08:632 (3) - NC

00:10:247 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Remap

00:16:824 - sound starts here , but slider starts here 00:16:939 (7) -

00:24:209 - slider should really begin here

00:26:055 - here too ^

00:27:555 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - putting a stream here is bad because there are no special drum sounds to follow for streams to be placed

:o 00:43:158 (7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is a good example of when you place streams ^

00:30:324 (4,5,6,7,8) - rather just put a long slider

00:32:401 (3,4,5) - expressing this and 00:33:093 (1,2,3) - this with the same way does not work

00:34:016 (7) - NC

00:44:120 - starting from here , ...............why does all the notes snap to the blue ticks , it should be just like before , on reds and white.

Overall,I suggest you remap because most of the green lines and unsnapped and such , notes are placed on blue lines xd.
Topic Starter
Alisia
Thank you for mod.
Eir_DELETED
いきます

unranked issues: ranked目指すなら絶対直してください
・highly recommended suggestion: ほぼunrankedです。修正することを強く推奨します
just a comment: ただのコメントか提案です。気に入れば採用してください

General

1. 曲のタイトルに(TV size)が入っていますが、それに基づくmetaはありますか?あるなら問題ないですが、ないなら消しましょう。
  2. プレビュータイムがdiffごとにそろってないのですべて統一しましょう。
  3. osbファイルが同梱されていますが、SB作る気ないなら消しましょう。
  4. Hitsoundを入れましょう。入れ方つけかたはほかの譜面を見て学んだり、前の方が供述してるような手段で学ぶのもいいでしょう
  5. ファイルの容量下げるためにBG.pngをjpgに変えてもいいかもしれません

Easy

1. 00:00:786 - 不要な緑線です。消しましょう
  2. 00:04:016 (4,2) - スタックさせましょう、見栄えが良くないので
  3. 00:13:478 (1) - easyでこのスピナーはダメです。RCのガイドライン参照 https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu!
  4. 00:16:939 (2,4) - overlapped easyにおいては許されません。
  5. 00:46:016 (2,3) - ds error

mapping tips
    譜面を作る際に重要になってくるファクターは
    ・どの音を取捨選択するか
    ・譜面の一貫性(consistency)
    ・流れの明快さ
    この3つがとても重要であると認識しています。
    まず1つめですが、Easyをやるような初心者がたたけるような音取りを心掛けないといけません。それはすなわち目立つような大きな音があるとこにオブジェクトをおいたりするといったことです。このdiffにおいては次のファクターと比べてそれが大きな問題点ではないので次行きます。

そしてつぎの一番問題なのが譜面の一貫性です。
    低難易度であればあるほど重視される傾向があります。なのでEasyが最も譜面の一貫性を考えて譜面作成を行わなければなりません。
    それを理解するために基本的なJ-popsの曲構成を感覚的に理解しておく必要があります。イントロ,aメロ,bメロ,サビといった言葉に聞き覚えがありませんか?この曲も例外ではなくJ-popsの1つであるので、この曲構成を踏まえて作曲されています。
    この曲だと
    00:00:786 - イントロ
    00:15:555 - aメロ
    00:30:324 - bメロ
    00:45:093 - サビ 
    といったかんじになります。自分は音楽に精通していないのでこの程度しか知りません。もしかしたらもう少し分け方が細かくあったりするかもしれませんが、この程度でも十分です。
    というのは上に示していた部分を境に転調がおきているのがわかりますか?
    つまりそれまでの区間は同じ曲調でメロディーが繰り返されています(ボーカルではなく伴奏の話です)。
    ここで本題に戻りますが、この音楽理論に基づいてその区間では同じような音取りが要求されることになります。
    今のosuではこのように譜面を作ることが大前提なので、それに従う必要があります。
    ここではどのように繰り返しを行うかの一例を述べたいと思います
    ある音取り(1 measure分、長い白線から次の長い白線直前まで)AとBとC(AとBとCは互いに異なる)があった時にaメロでどのように繰り返すかのパターンです。Cはaメロからbメロへの転調に向けて曲調が少し変わってるところに元の音取りに少し修正をかけた場合の音取りです。ない場合もあります。
    1.AAAC(楽)
    2.ABAC(自分はたいていこれ)
    3.AABC
    これでaメロを一通りフォローすることができます。あとはこれをbメロではまた違う音取りを、サビでもまた別の音取りをこの型から離れないようにつくるように作っていきます。
    なのでリズムの作りかたはある程度型が決まっていると思ってください。(特にこのようなアニソンなどのpopsの場合は)
    実際の音取りはほかの似たような曲のranked譜面を参照するといいでしょう。これならkoiyukiさんの譜面を参照するのもいいと思います。マルパクリはダメだと思いますが。。。
    そんなに数はないのでそれらのパターンを実際に自分の譜面に入れてみて合うものをチョイスして作っていけば音取りは自然に完成します。

最後に流れの明快さですが、これもrankedを目指すうえで非常に重要になってきます。
    初心者が特に気をつけなければならないのが、overlapです。overlapとはobject同士が重なり合っている状態のことを指します。厳密にいれば重なっても問題ない配置と問題ある配置がありますが、最初はその区別をつけるのが難しいと思いますので、慣れないうちは無難に全部かぶさらないように配置するのがおすすめです。
    あとは全体的な流れをなめらかなカーブで描いたような形になるのがbetterです。スライダーの延長線上にサークルを置くようにするだとかそういった配置を心掛けるといいでしょう。
    ここまでのことを理解して譜面作成に臨めばおそらくそれなりのものができるのではないかと思います。
Easyだけ書きましたが、それぞれのdiffに関する所感を少しだけ残しておきます。

Normal
NormalはあくまでEasyの延長線上にある難しさを作成するものだと思ってください。すなわち基本的には1/1で音取りを行うのに変わりはありません。
そこからメジャーな大きな音が1/2で明確にわかるときだけ置くようにすればいいと思います。

Hard
Hardというのはノーマルから大きくdistanceを大きくして作るものではなく、基本的に配置の密度をあげて難しくしているものが一般的です。
無論distanceを大きくするなというわけではなく、distanceを基本的にはDSを用いてぶれないように一貫するようにして、強調されるべき音の前のdistanceを局所的に調整するといったことが望ましいです。Hardは3連打までに抑えるのが一般的です。

Insane
Hardもそうなんですが、Overmappedが多いです。今のosuにおいてovermappingは非常に咎められます。やめるのがいいでしょう。雰囲気で配置するのはやめたほうがいいです。

以上簡単な所感を終えたところで譜面以外の気になったことを並べていきます。

・modをもらったなら返信はきちんとしましょう。どこを反映したのか、どれを断ったのかまたその理由付けまでしてこそです。相手が勝手にmodしにきたならともかくmodを依頼してmodをもらったならきちんと返信するのが礼儀です。英語力がないから返信できないは認められません、下手でもいいので伝える努力はしたほうがいいです。
・ClosedのQueueに書き込むのは避けましょう。荒らし行為とみなされる可能性があります。

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Alisia
Easy

00:00:786 - 不要な緑線です。消しましょう Fixed
00:04:016 (4,2) - スタックさせましょう、見栄えが良くないので Fixed
00:13:478 (1) - easyでこのスピナーはダメです。RCのガイドライン参照 https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu! Fixed
00:16:939 (2,4) - overlapped easyにおいては許されません。 Fixed
00:46:016 (2,3) - ds error Fixed

Thank you for mod.
Kanzaki H Aria
Hi from my queue.

*これ、ダメダメです、直してください。

General

あれ、BG4.jpgからなぜ消えた(ÒωÓױ)
There is no "Sound Effect" in the map.
Kiai Time: start on 00:45:093 to 00:58:939 and start on 00:59:862 to 01:14:632
Background
bg3.jpg is 1920x1080, which differs from the recommended size of 1024x768.
bg.png is 1920x1080, which differs from the recommended size of 1024x768.
bg2.jpg is 1366x768, which differs from the recommended size of 1024x768.
Normal

00:00:786 (2) - これダメです、リズムてぜんぜんない。
00:04:709 (1,2,3,4) - Follow the vocal since you have do it on 00:06:324 (1,2,3) -
00:08:401 (1,2,3,4,5) - ここは同じ、follow the vocal。
00:15:544 - green line error, 00:15:555
00:15:786 (1,2,3,4) - スタック過ぎる、add spacing between those notes。
00:23:170 (1,2,3,4,5) - スタックの問題。
00:36:555 (5) - ダメダメ、3連打は禁止事項です。Beside, the vocal ended on 00:36:555.
00:42:093 (4,5,6) - Following the vocal? or the beat? わかりません。
00:45:093 (4) - しら~な~い, "い" ended on 00:46:016 not 00:45:901
00:49:593 (5) - 私を"包み"、the second ”つ”と”み” start on 00:49:709 and "み" ended on 00:49:939
00:54:324 (1,2,3,4,5) - どん~どん~どん~、use 1/1 slider much better than a lot of circles. 00:49:709 (5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - スタックの問題。
00:58:940 (1,2) - Two circles are stack-up but 00:59:401 (3,4) - doesn't, those notes should be consist.
01:07:247 (3) - あれ?The slider ended on 01:07:709
01:10:939 (4,5,6,7) - Be with me. Stay with me, The rhythm sound ,あとは、3連打てダメ。
01:12:786 (1) - The slider ended on 01:13:132
01:15:555 (2,3,1) - Distance should be consist.
01:19:247 (4) - Sliders with multiple reverses are confusing.
01:27:209 (1) - The spinner ended on 01:28:939.
Hard

00:00:786 (3,4,5) - There is no 3 hits sound in the song, following the rhythm or the vocal.
00:02:632 (1,2,3) - 同じの問題
00:03:324 (4,5,6,7,8) - Distance should be consist.
00:05:401 (4,5,6) - There is no 3 hits sound in the song too.
00:07:016 (4,5,6) - これも、no 3 hits sound.
00:11:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ウッワ......3連打でいっぱい、00:17:401 - Add something just because you did it on 00:19:247 (7) -
00:20:170 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:25:709 (4,5,6,7) - 00:27:555 (4,5) - あれれーなぜ00:28:016なにもない?
00:28:247 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - 00:31:939 (4) - Delete circle
00:33:786 - Add a circle?
00:34:016 (3,4,5,6) - 4連打? 00:54:555 (5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Follow the vocal not just you own beat.
00:57:901 (2) - delete it and add circle on 00:58:824 (9) -
01:01:478 (1,2,3,4,5) - Here, follow the music or the vocal would be better.
01:09:093 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 01:10:939 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 01:13:478 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 01:15:555 (3,4,5) - 01:20:632 (4,5,6,7,8) - Following the music? わかりません
01:22:247 (1,2,3,4,5) - ぜんぜんリズム感ない。
01:27:555 (1) - spinner ended on 01:28:939
Beat placement should follow the time-distance, not put the same distance snap, but put some diffirent distance snap.

Anyway, good luck with your mapset. (*・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Alisia

KanpanRin wrote:

Hi from my queue.
I fixed all about Normal

Insane
00:11:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ウッワ......3連打でいっぱい、 I decided this should not be fixed
I fixed all except this.

Thank you for polite mod.
[MTF] Wolfette
Asriel's Insane
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 44170
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1478,2862,15555,21093,22478,30324,31247,37709,38170,39093,67939,68978
DistanceSpacing: 2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:Precious You*
TitleUnicode:Precious You☆
Artist:Fujita Akane, Miyamoto Yume, Ozawa Ari
ArtistUnicode:藤田 茜、宮本侑芽、小澤亜李
Creator:sers zgk
Version:Asriel's Insane
Source:ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典
Tags:akashic records of bastard magic instructor rokudenashi majutsu koushi to kinki kyouten tv size anime ending
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"ED.flv"
0,0,"BG2.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
786,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
11170,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
30324,-125,4,2,0,60,0,0
37016,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
44632,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
45093,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
58939,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
59862,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
66093,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
67082,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
74632,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
87235,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
87389,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0

[HitObjects]
200,168,324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,168,555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,176,1016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,152,1132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,132,1247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,128,1478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,152,1593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,176,1709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,172,1939,2,0,P|240:156|216:160,2,45
148,160,2401,2,0,P|120:160|96:180,2,45
240,188,2862,6,0,L|340:188,1,90
408,192,3324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,96,3555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,96,3786,2,0,P|288:76|264:80,2,45
208,76,4247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,72,4362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,80,4478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,172,4709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,184,4824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,180,4939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,184,5170,2,0,P|364:176|396:184,2,45
440,180,5632,2,0,P|440:144|424:136,2,45
396,84,6093,2,0,P|348:72|296:88,1,90
248,164,6555,2,0,P|308:176|352:176,1,90
404,184,7016,2,0,P|416:156|412:144,2,45
348,56,7478,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,60,7593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,64,7709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,120,7939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,144,8170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,168,8401,2,0,P|328:168|352:148,2,45
60,168,8862,2,0,P|96:184|112:184,2,45
176,184,9324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,180,9555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,176,9786,2,0,P|400:152|400:136,2,45
388,80,10247,2,0,P|364:64|344:64,2,45
252,84,10709,2,0,P|220:100|216:116,2,45
52,344,11170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,344,11401,2,0,P|188:304|184:180,1,180
148,104,12324,2,0,P|112:168|108:280,1,180
256,192,13247,12,0,15093,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15555,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,96,16016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,148,16132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,205,16247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,232,16478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,199,16593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,321,16709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,144,16939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,234,17055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,196,17170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,332,17401,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,216,17516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,332,17632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,328,17862,2,0,P|320:288|320:280,2,45
312,164,18324,2,0,P|288:136|276:132,2,45
220,108,18786,2,0,P|164:124|136:152,1,90
244,184,19247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,188,19478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,64,19709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,64,19939,2,0,P|392:120|384:160,2,90
328,200,20632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,192,20862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,64,21093,6,0,B|224:64|280:88|280:88|276:176|276:176|356:196|356:196|368:280|368:280|296:316|296:316|184:300,1,540
132,292,22593,2,0,P|128:260|136:248,2,45
236,132,22939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,136,23055,2,0,P|340:192|336:200,2,45
224,124,23401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,128,23516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,148,23632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,23747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,23862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,180,24093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,104,24324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,104,24555,2,0,P|272:88|216:104,1,90
136,128,25016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,196,25247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,248,25478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,248,25709,6,0,P|284:224|400:264,2,180
136,216,26862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,26978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,27093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,27324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,272,28016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,260,28247,2,0,P|128:224|136:176,2,90
220,208,28939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,136,29170,2,0,P|340:88|312:52,1,90
240,56,29516,2,0,P|212:60|188:84,3,45
136,88,29978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,120,30093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,30209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,30324,6,0,B|104:248|104:248|172:220|172:220|200:196,2,144
68,168,31478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,136,31709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,124,31939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,128,32170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,208,32401,2,0,P|268:232|224:240,2,72
344,140,33093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,80,33324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,88,33555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,33786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34016,12,0,37016,0:0:0:0:
96,208,37132,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,208,37247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,208,37362,2,0,P|208:192|252:200,1,90
324,224,37709,2,0,B|364:188|364:188|352:152|352:152|396:120|396:120|392:72,1,180
364,56,38401,2,0,B|316:60|316:60|224:84|224:84|144:116|144:116|84:160,1,270
84,224,39209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,224,39324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,224,39439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39555,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,248,40016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,40593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,40709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,80,40939,2,0,P|192:80|160:96,2,90
128,176,41632,6,0,P|168:200|180:196,2,45
260,180,42093,2,0,P|300:160|300:144,2,45
276,88,42555,2,0,P|240:64|220:72,2,45
172,88,43016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,184,43132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,184,43247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,304,43362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,88,43478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,43593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,43709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,280,43824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,164,43939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,64,44055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,284,44170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,280,44286,6,0,P|256:260|268:264,2,45
304,252,44632,2,0,P|368:252|440:288,1,135
432,184,45093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,184,45209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,184,45324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,88,46016,2,0,P|264:80|244:88,2,45
136,96,46478,2,0,P|88:112|80:120,1,45
136,168,46709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,340,46939,6,0,P|348:328|360:312,1,45
308,280,47170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,180,47401,2,0,P|368:120|356:76,2,90
288,128,48093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,60,48209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,48324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,232,48439,2,0,P|176:236|224:232,1,90
308,200,48786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,104,48901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,44,49016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,49132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,264,49247,2,0,P|220:280|340:260,1,180
384,224,49824,2,0,P|400:176|392:172,2,45
320,140,50170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,80,50286,2,0,P|256:64|280:68,2,45
136,168,50632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,50747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,50862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,168,51093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,336,51786,2,0,P|240:312|292:324,2,90
368,196,52478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,196,52593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,84,52939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,84,53055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,280,53401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,280,53516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,53862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,53978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,228,54324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,54786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,88,55247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,256,55709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,55824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,132,55939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,84,56170,2,0,P|136:64|140:60,2,45
212,96,56632,2,0,P|240:88|268:88,2,45
88,200,57093,2,0,P|152:216|168:212,2,45
208,224,57555,2,0,P|264:212|264:204,2,45
176,132,58016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,58247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,56,58362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,128,58478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,58709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,264,58824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,58939,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,59170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,252,59401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,296,59632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,108,59862,6,0,P|136:88|184:84,1,90
64,272,60324,2,0,P|96:304|152:316,1,90
188,256,60786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,60901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,268,61016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,124,61132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,280,61247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,300,61362,2,0,P|432:284|436:276,2,45
320,248,61709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,140,61824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,108,61939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,80,62055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,80,62170,2,0,P|88:96|64:124,2,90
100,324,62747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,240,62862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,152,62978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,136,63093,6,0,P|280:116|320:128,2,90
156,196,63670,2,0,P|168:232|188:240,2,45
416,176,64016,2,0,P|444:216|424:252,2,90
272,164,64593,2,0,P|220:184|224:200,2,45
140,176,64939,2,0,P|120:128|144:100,2,90
224,96,65516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,76,65632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,180,65747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,228,65862,2,0,P|288:248|232:248,1,90
156,156,66324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,66439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,66555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,66786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,66901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,67016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,220,67247,6,0,B|168:228|168:228|192:96|192:96|136:100,1,270
264,96,68170,2,0,B|344:96|344:96|268:184|268:184|384:172|384:172|368:184,1,315
168,276,69093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,288,69324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,69555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,96,69670,2,0,P|396:84|376:96,2,45
248,68,70016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,68,70478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,140,70939,2,0,P|80:188|68:220,2,90
208,128,71632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,136,71862,2,0,P|400:160|392:200,2,90
184,128,72555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,140,72786,2,0,B|48:184|48:184|100:204|100:204|32:264,2,180
96,108,74632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,92,74747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,84,74862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,144,75093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,172,75209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,184,75324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,312,75555,2,0,P|88:268|92:260,2,45
432,120,76016,2,0,B|412:72|416:80,2,45
96,252,76478,2,0,B|192:100|192:100|372:108,2,360
224,240,78555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,78670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,78786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,172,79016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,84,79132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,192,79247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,144,79478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,48,79593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,172,79709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,79824,2,0,P|224:264|204:272,2,45
304,208,80170,6,0,P|328:144|296:64,1,135
220,56,80632,2,0,B|36:112|36:112|16:292,1,360
184,232,82016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,104,83632,2,0,P|72:144|64:160,2,45
340,88,84093,2,0,P|380:128|376:132,2,45
156,208,84555,2,0,P|180:224|200:232,2,45
304,200,85016,2,0,P|324:172|324:152,2,45
256,96,85362,2,0,P|216:68|220:64,1,45
124,96,85709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,85939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,240,86170,6,0,P|120:248|152:240,1,45
148,120,86401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,86632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,264,86862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,92,87093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,84,87324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87555,12,0,89286,0:0:0:0:
Botan

started: 11:05am

Normal
  1. I think you should increase the distance snap. Either have it so the notes overlap a bit or give them their own space, barely touching doesn't look good.
00:02:632 (5,6) - Pattern doesn't look very nice, make them symmetrical.
00:06:324 (1,2) - If you're going to do symmetry at least make both sliders the same shape.
00:07:247 (2,3) - Doesn't flow well, push the slider-3 to the left a bit.
00:12:324 (3,4,5) - Why the rhythm change here? The 3 should be a slider.
00:23:170 (1,2,3,4) - Avoid stacks if you can, they're hard to read at this difficulty and if you do stack try to limit it to just 2 notes. Also this isn't consistent with what you've mapped so far.
00:24:555 (5) - Why overlap if you haven't done it in any of the other patterns?
00:36:555 (5,1,2,3) - Spacing inconsistency here due to SV change. Avoid SV changes if you can as they are difficult. Only use them when the tempo of the song actually changes. As far as I can tell, the tempo does not change here so there shouldn't be an SV change here.
00:40:478 (4,1,2,3,4) - Pattern is very messy.
00:43:016 - SV change is too abrupt. There should be an SV changes in this map...
00:49:593 (5) - Avoid starting objects on blue ticks. They are hard to read and this particular slider isn't even mapped to anything.
00:51:093 (3,4,1,2,3) - Unstack these.
>> I would remap this difficulty to take out a large number of the circles. Many places where you could map sliders instead of long strings of circles, you can never have enough sliders. Map also looks unorganized.

Hard
I am not going to mod the Hard. The distance snap is WAY too high. Hard should more or less look like the normal with a slightly higher distance snap and you are allowed to unlock it every now and then in small amounts. I wouldn't even use this distance snap for Insane... Coupled with the questionable pattern choices (long strems, unstacked triples), I don't believe this difficulty is ready for modding.

Insane
Just like the other difficulties, there are number of issues with this as well.
00:06:324 (1,2,3) -
00:08:170 (1,2,3) -
00:09:324 (7,8,9) - All of these, and more, are overmapped triples. There's nothing in the music to support the triples here.
I also think you should start on the downbeat 00:15:555. The players playing at this level will be expecting much more complex patterns.
00:16:478 (4) - Doesn't this feel like a slider?
00:16:939 (6) - Why the slider here?
00:27:555 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - Overmapped stream.
>> There's plenty more but there's no point in beating a dead horse. I can see the effort put into these but what's lacking is understanding of the basics that come with each difficulty. I think once you study up on those basics a bit more, the mapping quality will come with it. Good luck.
finished: 11:32am
Topic Starter
Alisia

Botan wrote:

started: 11:05am

Normal
  1. I think you should increase the distance snap. Either have it so the notes overlap a bit or give them their own space, barely touching doesn't look good.
00:02:632 (5,6) - Pattern doesn't look very nice, make them symmetrical.
00:06:324 (1,2) - If you're going to do symmetry at least make both sliders the same shape.
00:07:247 (2,3) - Doesn't flow well, push the slider-3 to the left a bit.
00:12:324 (3,4,5) - Why the rhythm change here? The 3 should be a slider.
00:23:170 (1,2,3,4) - Avoid stacks if you can, they're hard to read at this difficulty and if you do stack try to limit it to just 2 notes. Also this isn't consistent with what you've mapped so far.
00:24:555 (5) - Why overlap if you haven't done it in any of the other patterns?
00:36:555 (5,1,2,3) - Spacing inconsistency here due to SV change. Avoid SV changes if you can as they are difficult. Only use them when the tempo of the song actually changes. As far as I can tell, the tempo does not change here so there shouldn't be an SV change here.
00:40:478 (4,1,2,3,4) - Pattern is very messy.
00:43:016 - SV change is too abrupt. There should be an SV changes in this map...
00:49:593 (5) - Avoid starting objects on blue ticks. They are hard to read and this particular slider isn't even mapped to anything.
00:51:093 (3,4,1,2,3) - Unstack these.
>> I would remap this difficulty to take out a large number of the circles. Many places where you could map sliders instead of long strings of circles, you can never have enough sliders. Map also looks unorganized.

Hard
I am not going to mod the Hard. The distance snap is WAY too high. Hard should more or less look like the normal with a slightly higher distance snap and you are allowed to unlock it every now and then in small amounts. I wouldn't even use this distance snap for Insane... Coupled with the questionable pattern choices (long strems, unstacked triples), I don't believe this difficulty is ready for modding.

Insane
Just like the other difficulties, there are number of issues with this as well.
00:06:324 (1,2,3) -
00:08:170 (1,2,3) -
00:09:324 (7,8,9) - All of these, and more, are overmapped triples. There's nothing in the music to support the triples here.
I also think you should start on the downbeat 00:15:555. The players playing at this level will be expecting much more complex patterns.
00:16:478 (4) - Doesn't this feel like a slider?
00:16:939 (6) - Why the slider here?
00:27:555 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - Overmapped stream.
>> There's plenty more but there's no point in beating a dead horse. I can see the effort put into these but what's lacking is understanding of the basics that come with each difficulty. I think once you study up on those basics a bit more, the mapping quality will come with it. Good luck.
finished: 11:32am
I fixed all about Normal

Thank you for mod.
MoonKat_old
Hi! I'm here from my modding que. :)

Normal
01:13:478 (2) - Maybe make this a little bit longer? It would match the song more.
00:21:093 (1,2,3,4) - Since you are following the vocals of this song, this is a bit weird to put in. Maybe have 00:20:862 (5) - be a slider for this part.
00:42:786 (5,6) - I suggest putting these earlier on the timeline, it would match the rhythm more. (Easier to tell when using playback 50%)
00:43:132 (6) - This slider is weirdly shaped. I think you should change it to something a bit more smooth.
00:40:973 - This overlap looks very unappealing. It's not the only one I could find so I think you should double check your map for unappealing overlaps and try to fix them.

Please remember that I'm not an expert and I might be completely wrong.
MoonKat_old
Posted that before I saw your latest post. Some of the stuff I talked about may have already been fixed, sorry.
toadnica
hello! M4M fron your queue ^^

Insane mod:

00:00:324 (1) - 00:00:555 (2) - these two circles are different sounds/intensities from the next circles to come. spacing should be different?
00:02:862 (5) - i think if you bend this slider up more it could flow a little better and look more visually appealing (like so: http://prntscr.com/g9twi3).
00:10:709 (3) - this triple is synced to nothing unlike the next 3 triples. i dont think this should be here.
00:16:478 (5) - this could be changed again to flow better like so: http://prntscr.com/g9tx1x
00:25:939 (5) - this slider could be bend upwards instead to also flow better.
00:26:401 (6) - this circle goes out of the map lul.
00:32:401 (3) - 00:33:093 (1) - 00:33:786 (5) - 00:34:709 (1) - 00:36:555 (4) - these triples are synced to nothing in the music, along with the last two being out of place. i would say the same about all the triples in the kiai part, but a lot of mappers do that for overmapping purposes lol.
00:57:785 (1) - this isnt synced to anything?
01:02:400 (7) - move this note as there is no pattern like this, and the music isnt any different so the patterns shouldnt be different.
01:10:939 (1) - this is synced to nothing, there isnt a 1/6 sound here.
01:14:631 (1) - use a normal circle here.
01:27:670 (1) - i think you should end this slider earlier as the last sound is out of place

HOPE THE MOD HELPS 8-)
you dont need to return another mod on my mapset, but if youd like to you can, and ill ofc mod your map once again.
good luck for the mapset 8-)
Topic Starter
Alisia

Technica wrote:

hello! M4M fron your queue ^^

Insane mod:

00:00:324 (1) - 00:00:555 (2) - these two circles are different sounds/intensities from the next circles to come. spacing should be different?
00:02:862 (5) - i think if you bend this slider up more it could flow a little better and look more visually appealing (like so: http://prntscr.com/g9twi3).
00:10:709 (3) - this triple is synced to nothing unlike the next 3 triples. i dont think this should be here.
00:16:478 (5) - this could be changed again to flow better like so: http://prntscr.com/g9tx1x
00:25:939 (5) - this slider could be bend upwards instead to also flow better.
00:26:401 (6) - this circle goes out of the map lul.
00:32:401 (3) - 00:33:093 (1) - 00:33:786 (5) - 00:34:709 (1) - 00:36:555 (4) - these triples are synced to nothing in the music, along with the last two being out of place. i would say the same about all the triples in the kiai part, but a lot of mappers do that for overmapping purposes lol.
00:57:785 (1) - this isnt synced to anything?
01:02:400 (7) - move this note as there is no pattern like this, and the music isnt any different so the patterns shouldnt be different.
01:10:939 (1) - this is synced to nothing, there isnt a 1/6 sound here.
01:14:631 (1) - use a normal circle here.
01:27:670 (1) - i think you should end this slider earlier as the last sound is out of place

HOPE THE MOD HELPS 8-)
you dont need to return another mod on my mapset, but if youd like to you can, and ill ofc mod your map once again.
good luck for the mapset 8-)
I fixed everything. Thank you in advice.
Cheri
Insane

00:01:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) -

This whole entire part the spacing is quite unnecessarily wide - it's pretty slow on this part but ur spacing is pretty much the same like it is in this section 00:15:555 - for this part - I suggest using a different slider velocity as well as reducing the spacing overall here so it wouldn't just feel the same as the upcoming section

Ok coming around this way... starting from here 00:15:555 - Everything has the same spacing - although I admit ur kiai has slightly different spacing but still it loses the emphasis that it needs due to everything feeling much the same.

there is also another problem with this - strong notes or vocals is having less emphasis since everything is basically same spacing as well - ya need to put variety here...

- ok Enough about spacing since I probably won't explain it in a way to actually help (Sorry...) so let move on to other stuff -

00:14:862 (6,7,8) - Instead of a triple stack - have a repeating slider in 1/8 and that way it match all the sounds I'm hearing

- same for here 00:22:247 (1,2,3) -

00:29:632 (1,2) - you ignore a sound here 00:29:978 - and it would be better if was a repeating slider like I suggested before

don't hear a sound hear 00:32:401 (3,4,5) - maybe try turning 00:32:170 (2) - into a slider and extend if need to.

there isn't a sound here as far as I see to warrant this note 00:33:209 (2) - just remove 00:33:209 (2,3) - and turn 00:33:093 (1) - into a slider

No sound here 00:33:901 (6) - remove note

00:34:709 (1,2,3) - same as I said here 00:33:209 (2)

00:51:554 - There is a sound that should have some note and same for these 01:02:631 - 01:10:708 - 01:11:631 -

Tbh I got lazy at the end since I felt I modding every single second for a min there...

-- There too many problems I have to point out in Hard so I decided to just mod 1 difficulty - If ya however do want me to mod the Hard just pm another time
Topic Starter
Alisia

DJ Lucky wrote:

Insane

00:01:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) -

This whole entire part the spacing is quite unnecessarily wide - it's pretty slow on this part but ur spacing is pretty much the same like it is in this section 00:15:555 - for this part - I suggest using a different slider velocity as well as reducing the spacing overall here so it wouldn't just feel the same as the upcoming section

Ok coming around this way... starting from here 00:15:555 - Everything has the same spacing - although I admit ur kiai has slightly different spacing but still it loses the emphasis that it needs due to everything feeling much the same.

there is also another problem with this - strong notes or vocals is having less emphasis since everything is basically same spacing as well - ya need to put variety here...

- ok Enough about spacing since I probably won't explain it in a way to actually help (Sorry...) so let move on to other stuff -

00:14:862 (6,7,8) - Instead of a triple stack - have a repeating slider in 1/8 and that way it match all the sounds I'm hearing

- same for here 00:22:247 (1,2,3) -

00:29:632 (1,2) - you ignore a sound here 00:29:978 - and it would be better if was a repeating slider like I suggested before

don't hear a sound hear 00:32:401 (3,4,5) - maybe try turning 00:32:170 (2) - into a slider and extend if need to.

there isn't a sound here as far as I see to warrant this note 00:33:209 (2) - just remove 00:33:209 (2,3) - and turn 00:33:093 (1) - into a slider

No sound here 00:33:901 (6) - remove note

00:34:709 (1,2,3) - same as I said here 00:33:209 (2)

00:51:554 - There is a sound that should have some note and same for these 01:02:631 - 01:10:708 - 01:11:631 -

Tbh I got lazy at the end since I felt I modding every single second for a min there...

-- There too many problems I have to point out in Hard so I decided to just mod 1 difficulty - If ya however do want me to mod the Hard just pm another time
I fixed the map based on this.
Thanks for advice.
DeletedUser_423548
kudos押さないでください

MoonKat wrote:

Posted that before I saw your latest post. Some of the stuff I talked about may have already been fixed, sorry.

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Asriel's Insane
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 44170
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1478,2862,15555,21093,22478,30324,31247,37709,38170,39093,67939,68978
DistanceSpacing: 2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:Precious You*
TitleUnicode:Precious You☆
Artist:Fujita Akane, Miyamoto Yume, Ozawa Ari
ArtistUnicode:藤田 茜、宮本侑芽、小澤亜李
Creator:sers zgk
Version:Asriel's Insane
Source:ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典
Tags:akashic records of bastard magic instructor rokudenashi majutsu koushi to kinki kyouten tv size anime ending
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"ED.flv"
0,0,"BG2.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
786,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
11170,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
30324,-125,4,2,0,60,0,0
37016,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
44632,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
45093,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
58939,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
59862,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
66093,-100,4,3,0,60,0,1
67082,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
74632,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
87235,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0
87389,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0

[HitObjects]
200,168,324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,168,555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,176,1016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,152,1132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,132,1247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,128,1478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,152,1593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,176,1709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,172,1939,2,0,P|240:156|216:160,2,45
148,160,2401,2,0,P|120:160|96:180,2,45
240,188,2862,6,0,L|340:188,1,90
408,192,3324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,96,3555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,96,3786,2,0,P|288:76|264:80,2,45
208,76,4247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,72,4362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,80,4478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,172,4709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,184,4824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,180,4939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,184,5170,2,0,P|364:176|396:184,2,45
440,180,5632,2,0,P|440:144|424:136,2,45
396,84,6093,2,0,P|348:72|296:88,1,90
248,164,6555,2,0,P|308:176|352:176,1,90
404,184,7016,2,0,P|416:156|412:144,2,45
348,56,7478,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,60,7593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,64,7709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,120,7939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,144,8170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,168,8401,2,0,P|328:168|352:148,2,45
60,168,8862,2,0,P|96:184|112:184,2,45
176,184,9324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,180,9555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,176,9786,2,0,P|400:152|400:136,2,45
388,80,10247,2,0,P|364:64|344:64,2,45
252,84,10709,2,0,P|220:100|216:116,2,45
52,344,11170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,344,11401,2,0,P|188:304|184:180,1,180
148,104,12324,2,0,P|112:168|108:280,1,180
256,192,13247,12,0,15093,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15555,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,96,15786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,96,16016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,148,16132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,205,16247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,232,16478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,199,16593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,321,16709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,144,16939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,234,17055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,196,17170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,332,17401,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,216,17516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,332,17632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,328,17862,2,0,P|320:288|320:280,2,45
312,164,18324,2,0,P|288:136|276:132,2,45
220,108,18786,2,0,P|164:124|136:152,1,90
244,184,19247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,188,19478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,64,19709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,64,19939,2,0,P|392:120|384:160,2,90
328,200,20632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,192,20862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,64,21093,6,0,B|224:64|280:88|280:88|276:176|276:176|356:196|356:196|368:280|368:280|296:316|296:316|184:300,1,540
132,292,22593,2,0,P|128:260|136:248,2,45
236,132,22939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,136,23055,2,0,P|340:192|336:200,2,45
224,124,23401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,128,23516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,148,23632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,23747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,23862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,180,24093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,104,24324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,104,24555,2,0,P|272:88|216:104,1,90
136,128,25016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,196,25247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,248,25478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,248,25709,6,0,P|284:224|400:264,2,180
136,216,26862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,26978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,216,27093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,27324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,128,27786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,272,28016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,260,28247,2,0,P|128:224|136:176,2,90
220,208,28939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,136,29170,2,0,P|340:88|312:52,1,90
240,56,29516,2,0,P|212:60|188:84,3,45
136,88,29978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,120,30093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,30209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,30324,6,0,B|104:248|104:248|172:220|172:220|200:196,2,144
68,168,31478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,136,31709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,124,31939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,128,32170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,208,32401,2,0,P|268:232|224:240,2,72
344,140,33093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,80,33324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,88,33555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,33786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34016,12,0,37016,0:0:0:0:
96,208,37132,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,208,37247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,208,37362,2,0,P|208:192|252:200,1,90
324,224,37709,2,0,B|364:188|364:188|352:152|352:152|396:120|396:120|392:72,1,180
364,56,38401,2,0,B|316:60|316:60|224:84|224:84|144:116|144:116|84:160,1,270
84,224,39209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,224,39324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,224,39439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39555,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,39786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,248,40016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,172,40478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,40593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,72,40709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,80,40939,2,0,P|192:80|160:96,2,90
128,176,41632,6,0,P|168:200|180:196,2,45
260,180,42093,2,0,P|300:160|300:144,2,45
276,88,42555,2,0,P|240:64|220:72,2,45
172,88,43016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,184,43132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,184,43247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,304,43362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,88,43478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,43593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,43709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,280,43824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,164,43939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,64,44055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,284,44170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,280,44286,6,0,P|256:260|268:264,2,45
304,252,44632,2,0,P|368:252|440:288,1,135
432,184,45093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,184,45209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,184,45324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,92,45786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,88,46016,2,0,P|264:80|244:88,2,45
136,96,46478,2,0,P|88:112|80:120,1,45
136,168,46709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,340,46939,6,0,P|348:328|360:312,1,45
308,280,47170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,180,47401,2,0,P|368:120|356:76,2,90
288,128,48093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,60,48209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,48324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,232,48439,2,0,P|176:236|224:232,1,90
308,200,48786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,104,48901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,44,49016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,49132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,264,49247,2,0,P|220:280|340:260,1,180
384,224,49824,2,0,P|400:176|392:172,2,45
320,140,50170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,80,50286,2,0,P|256:64|280:68,2,45
136,168,50632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,50747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,50862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,168,51093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,51555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,336,51786,2,0,P|240:312|292:324,2,90
368,196,52478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,196,52593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,84,52939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,84,53055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,280,53401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,280,53516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,53862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,53978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,228,54324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,54786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,88,55247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,256,55709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,55824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,132,55939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,84,56170,2,0,P|136:64|140:60,2,45
212,96,56632,2,0,P|240:88|268:88,2,45
88,200,57093,2,0,P|152:216|168:212,2,45
208,224,57555,2,0,P|264:212|264:204,2,45
176,132,58016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,58247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,56,58362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,128,58478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,58709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,264,58824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,168,58939,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,59170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,252,59401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,296,59632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,108,59862,6,0,P|136:88|184:84,1,90
64,272,60324,2,0,P|96:304|152:316,1,90
188,256,60786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,104,60901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,268,61016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,124,61132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,280,61247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,300,61362,2,0,P|432:284|436:276,2,45
320,248,61709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,140,61824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,108,61939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,80,62055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,80,62170,2,0,P|88:96|64:124,2,90
100,324,62747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,240,62862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,152,62978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,136,63093,6,0,P|280:116|320:128,2,90
156,196,63670,2,0,P|168:232|188:240,2,45
416,176,64016,2,0,P|444:216|424:252,2,90
272,164,64593,2,0,P|220:184|224:200,2,45
140,176,64939,2,0,P|120:128|144:100,2,90
224,96,65516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,76,65632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,180,65747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,228,65862,2,0,P|288:248|232:248,1,90
156,156,66324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,66439,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,156,66555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,66786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,66901,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,92,67016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,220,67247,6,0,B|168:228|168:228|192:96|192:96|136:100,1,270
264,96,68170,2,0,B|344:96|344:96|268:184|268:184|384:172|384:172|368:184,1,315
168,276,69093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,288,69324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,69555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,96,69670,2,0,P|396:84|376:96,2,45
248,68,70016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,68,70478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,140,70939,2,0,P|80:188|68:220,2,90
208,128,71632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,136,71862,2,0,P|400:160|392:200,2,90
184,128,72555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,140,72786,2,0,B|48:184|48:184|100:204|100:204|32:264,2,180
96,108,74632,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,92,74747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,84,74862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,144,75093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,172,75209,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,184,75324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,312,75555,2,0,P|88:268|92:260,2,45
432,120,76016,2,0,B|412:72|416:80,2,45
96,252,76478,2,0,B|192:100|192:100|372:108,2,360
224,240,78555,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,78670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,78786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,172,79016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,84,79132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,192,79247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,144,79478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,48,79593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,172,79709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,79824,2,0,P|224:264|204:272,2,45
304,208,80170,6,0,P|328:144|296:64,1,135
220,56,80632,2,0,B|36:112|36:112|16:292,1,360
184,232,82016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,224,82478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,82939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83286,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,100,83401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,104,83632,2,0,P|72:144|64:160,2,45
340,88,84093,2,0,P|380:128|376:132,2,45
156,208,84555,2,0,P|180:224|200:232,2,45
304,200,85016,2,0,P|324:172|324:152,2,45
256,96,85362,2,0,P|216:68|220:64,1,45
124,96,85709,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,85939,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,240,86170,6,0,P|120:248|152:240,1,45
148,120,86401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,86632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,264,86862,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,92,87093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,84,87324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87555,12,0,89286,0:0:0:0:
1. この二人のpostはmodではありません kudosを取り下げてもらうようにしてください
2. 一定の人だけでなくすべての人に対してmodの返信をしましょう

Rankedがんばってください! :)
timemon
mod
[Insane]
  1. Please check your AI mod (press ctrl+shift+A) http://i.imgur.com/l8J2xNG.jpg Your objects aren't snapped properly to kinda help this issue please look up on the toolbar on top Timing > Resnap All Notes
  2. Your diff has timing conflict.
You seem to be new, and I decided giving you mods won't just help much so I'm gonna leave some advice for you.
[Note Emphasis/Rhythm]
Always try to focus on thing at a time, either it be vocal (the girl singing) or the instruments (the drum and stuff). FOCUSING BOTH (vocal and instrument) at the same time will leave your map feels like it's not properly following the music. For example at
00:04:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is what you have
it's just all 1/2 notes and seem to be following both the vocal and instrument which is not good. you end up emphasizing nothing if you do that
this is one way of mapping this one beat

00:48:092 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is what you have
this is a vocal focused way
^ this is basically following every words the vocal sings (you can map differently, this is just one way of doing it)

[Intensity and Object Density]
Simply put, you know Kiais right? they're all the flashy and climax of the song which in your map is at 00:45:093 -
You will want your climax/Kiai to standout from the rest of the map (hardest parts of the map for example)

Basically, climax/kiai/louder parts = bigger spaicng and more NOTES in the field (higher density)
calm/intro/outro parts = lower spacing and less NOTES in the field (lower density)

look at this, it is in your kiai (the climax part)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8876221

then look at this, it's in the calmest part of the map
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8876224

BOTH have almost the same note density (the amount of circles) and pretty much same spacing. If I muted the music and not looking at the timeline, I wouldn't know which part was the climax.
You can fix this issue by making the calmer sections easier to play, lower amount of objects by using reverse arrows and sliders, and lower spacing distance.

[Clickable Objects and Sliders]
this
is more intense than
this

The first picture you have to click 2 times because it's two circles while the other you have to only click and hold a slider.
First picture, both circles are given same emphasis because you click them both.
Second picture, the slider head (click) is given a stronger emphasis than the slider tail (hold)

Simple, if you want to highlight a sound over another you can simply use slider head to catch that sound then use the tail to catch weaker sound.
It's also a good idea to never let your slider tail ends on a stronger sound than the slider head

in your map for example 00:45:092 (6) -
You used this slider on the downbeat to catch the cymbal sound (a really strong sound) at 00:45:093 - then the slider tail catches a much weaker sound at 00:45:323 - That is a good use of a slider and clickable object.

However at 00:59:861 (6) - you put down a circle on a downbeat and there is another circle at 01:00:092 (1) - this is quite bad because the 00:59:861 (6) - circle is much stronger than 01:00:092 (1) - because it is on the downbeat. By doing this you steal the emphasis from cymbal toward the circle that's less important. Using slider like you did before would be a better idea.

I'm sorry that I spawned a wall of texts for you and did not actually mod your mapset.
If I sound rude or cocky (or whatever the adjective is) then I apologize. I'm also a new mapper like you, getting help or mods as a new mapper is tough.
That's why I decided to help fellow new mappers out. If you have any question feel free to pm me in-game or through forum. I'm always willing to help.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Alisia

timemon wrote:

mod
[Insane]
  1. Please check your AI mod (press ctrl+shift+A) http://i.imgur.com/l8J2xNG.jpg Your objects aren't snapped properly to kinda help this issue please look up on the toolbar on top Timing > Resnap All Notes
  2. Your diff has timing conflict.
You seem to be new, and I decided giving you mods won't just help much so I'm gonna leave some advice for you.
[Note Emphasis/Rhythm]
Always try to focus on thing at a time, either it be vocal (the girl singing) or the instruments (the drum and stuff). FOCUSING BOTH (vocal and instrument) at the same time will leave your map feels like it's not properly following the music. For example at
00:04:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this is what you have
it's just all 1/2 notes and seem to be following both the vocal and instrument which is not good. you end up emphasizing nothing if you do that
this is one way of mapping this one beat

00:48:092 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is what you have
this is a vocal focused way
^ this is basically following every words the vocal sings (you can map differently, this is just one way of doing it)

[Intensity and Object Density]
Simply put, you know Kiais right? they're all the flashy and climax of the song which in your map is at 00:45:093 -
You will want your climax/Kiai to standout from the rest of the map (hardest parts of the map for example)

Basically, climax/kiai/louder parts = bigger spaicng and more NOTES in the field (higher density)
calm/intro/outro parts = lower spacing and less NOTES in the field (lower density)

look at this, it is in your kiai (the climax part)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8876221

then look at this, it's in the calmest part of the map
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8876224

BOTH have almost the same note density (the amount of circles) and pretty much same spacing. If I muted the music and not looking at the timeline, I wouldn't know which part was the climax.
You can fix this issue by making the calmer sections easier to play, lower amount of objects by using reverse arrows and sliders, and lower spacing distance.

[Clickable Objects and Sliders]
this
is more intense than
this

The first picture you have to click 2 times because it's two circles while the other you have to only click and hold a slider.
First picture, both circles are given same emphasis because you click them both.
Second picture, the slider head (click) is given a stronger emphasis than the slider tail (hold)

Simple, if you want to highlight a sound over another you can simply use slider head to catch that sound then use the tail to catch weaker sound.
It's also a good idea to never let your slider tail ends on a stronger sound than the slider head

in your map for example 00:45:092 (6) -
You used this slider on the downbeat to catch the cymbal sound (a really strong sound) at 00:45:093 - then the slider tail catches a much weaker sound at 00:45:323 - That is a good use of a slider and clickable object.

However at 00:59:861 (6) - you put down a circle on a downbeat and there is another circle at 01:00:092 (1) - this is quite bad because the 00:59:861 (6) - circle is much stronger than 01:00:092 (1) - because it is on the downbeat. By doing this you steal the emphasis from cymbal toward the circle that's less important. Using slider like you did before would be a better idea.

I'm sorry that I spawned a wall of texts for you and did not actually mod your mapset.
If I sound rude or cocky (or whatever the adjective is) then I apologize. I'm also a new mapper like you, getting help or mods as a new mapper is tough.
That's why I decided to help fellow new mappers out. If you have any question feel free to pm me in-game or through forum. I'm always willing to help.

Good luck!
I fixed the Map based on your advice.
Thank you for advice.
Asuka_-
sorry for delay
m4m from your q

昨日の夜から書いたので、修正済みのところあれば飛ばしてください。

General
Ai Modを確認してください。
NormalとHardの差が1.62あります。 間違いなく通らないと思います。
HardとInsaneのSDが近すぎです。
[]

Easy

01:07:247 - downbeatで強いvocalがあるここは拾った方が良いです。

Normal
00:07:247 (1,2) - swap NC
00:57:786 (3) - normal diffで急激なsv変化は通らないと思います。 normalプレイヤーは経験が浅いため急激なsv変化には対応できないからです。svを変化させたいにしても0.9か0.85くらいに抑えるべきです。

Hard
DSが2.0と広すぎるので まるでInsaneみたいです。
その証拠にHardとInsaneのsdの差がほとんどありません。
Normalとのsdの差、Insaneとのsdの差、譜面の内容(Insaneと似すぎている)を考慮しても もう一度見直しをお勧めします。

譜面に関してですが、とりあえずすべてのDSを見直すことをお勧めします。 先程も書いたようにx2.0での配置はInsaneによく似ていて、Hardらしくありません。 正直通らないと思った方が良いと思います。
個人的にx0.9が一番いいんじゃないかと思うんですが、一度試してみてください。

00:43:016 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - bpm120と言えど、この連打は通らないと思います。 連打数を少なくして(bpm考慮して最大5連打くらいかな?)、サークル間のDSを狭めてみてください。

00:44:170 - こういう大きい音(vocal)かつ大きい白線である場合はclickable (サークルもしくはスライダーの頭を持ってくることでプレイヤーがクリックできるようにする)であった方が良いと思います。
他にもあるので確認してみてください。

00:47:862 - ここを抜かしているのは良くないと思います。

Insane

AiModを確認してください。
00:57:900 (2) - ここは外した方が良いと思います。 特に音が無いので、普通に白線からstreamを始めたほうがプレイヤーには優しいと思います。
01:10:939 (1,1) - ここを2/6で拾ってるのは何故でしょうか? 長いvocalにも関わらず無理矢理スライダーを切っているのでプレイヤーが困惑するだけのような気がします。
01:11:400 (2,3,4) - と01:12:323 (2,3,4) - この3連打だけDSを広く取ってるので、1/2のgapと勘違いするプレイヤーが出てくると思います。 DS狭めませんか?

スライダーの音取りがランダムなように見受けられましたが、確認してください。

[]
修正すべき大きい点がいくつかあるため、細かい音取りに関しては見ていません。
自分も作ろうとした神曲なので頑張ってください。
何か質問あれば、in-game chatまでお願いします。
gl
ASPIRIN

hello there

Hard

Mapping

00:31:016 (2) - Flow is broken

00:37:709 (4,6) - ^

00:57:324 (7,1) - ^

Good at rhythmics, but flow is a bit broken, you need to work on it. And ar6 is too low on my opinion, ar7 will be better
Insane

Mapping

00:02:632 (4,5) - Broken flow

00:25:708 (4,5,6) - Try to combinate here mapping based on rhythm and vocal together

00:25:939 (5,6) - Just make horizontal flip on slider

00:26:632 (7,1) - Broken flow, I think you can already understand where is it ;)

00:39:324 (6,7) - ^

01:06:092 (6,7) - ^

This diff is really better and playable then hard diff. You need to work on flow and this diff will be very nice!

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Alisia

Asuka_- wrote:

sorry for delay
m4m from your q

昨日の夜から書いたので、修正済みのところあれば飛ばしてください。

General
Ai Modを確認してください。
NormalとHardの差が1.62あります。 間違いなく通らないと思います。
HardとInsaneのSDが近すぎです。
[]

Easy

01:07:247 - downbeatで強いvocalがあるここは拾った方が良いです。

Normal
00:07:247 (1,2) - swap NC
00:57:786 (3) - normal diffで急激なsv変化は通らないと思います。 normalプレイヤーは経験が浅いため急激なsv変化には対応できないからです。svを変化させたいにしても0.9か0.85くらいに抑えるべきです。

Hard
DSが2.0と広すぎるので まるでInsaneみたいです。
その証拠にHardとInsaneのsdの差がほとんどありません。
Normalとのsdの差、Insaneとのsdの差、譜面の内容(Insaneと似すぎている)を考慮しても もう一度見直しをお勧めします。

譜面に関してですが、とりあえずすべてのDSを見直すことをお勧めします。 先程も書いたようにx2.0での配置はInsaneによく似ていて、Hardらしくありません。 正直通らないと思った方が良いと思います。
個人的にx0.9が一番いいんじゃないかと思うんですが、一度試してみてください。

00:43:016 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - bpm120と言えど、この連打は通らないと思います。 連打数を少なくして(bpm考慮して最大5連打くらいかな?)、サークル間のDSを狭めてみてください。

00:44:170 - こういう大きい音(vocal)かつ大きい白線である場合はclickable (サークルもしくはスライダーの頭を持ってくることでプレイヤーがクリックできるようにする)であった方が良いと思います。
他にもあるので確認してみてください。

00:47:862 - ここを抜かしているのは良くないと思います。

Insane

AiModを確認してください。
00:57:900 (2) - ここは外した方が良いと思います。 特に音が無いので、普通に白線からstreamを始めたほうがプレイヤーには優しいと思います。
01:10:939 (1,1) - ここを2/6で拾ってるのは何故でしょうか? 長いvocalにも関わらず無理矢理スライダーを切っているのでプレイヤーが困惑するだけのような気がします。
01:11:400 (2,3,4) - と01:12:323 (2,3,4) - この3連打だけDSを広く取ってるので、1/2のgapと勘違いするプレイヤーが出てくると思います。 DS狭めませんか?

スライダーの音取りがランダムなように見受けられましたが、確認してください。

[]
修正すべき大きい点がいくつかあるため、細かい音取りに関しては見ていません。
自分も作ろうとした神曲なので頑張ってください。
何か質問あれば、in-game chatまでお願いします。
gl
HardはDSを短くし、修正点は直しました。
Insanseも指摘があった個所を直しました。
Topic Starter
Alisia

ASPIRIN wrote:

hello there

Hard

Mapping

00:31:016 (2) - Flow is broken

00:37:709 (4,6) - ^

00:57:324 (7,1) - ^

Good at rhythmics, but flow is a bit broken, you need to work on it. And ar6 is too low on my opinion, ar7 will be better
Insane

Mapping

00:02:632 (4,5) - Broken flow

00:25:708 (4,5,6) - Try to combinate here mapping based on rhythm and vocal together

00:25:939 (5,6) - Just make horizontal flip on slider

00:26:632 (7,1) - Broken flow, I think you can already understand where is it ;)

00:39:324 (6,7) - ^

01:06:092 (6,7) - ^

This diff is really better and playable then hard diff. You need to work on flow and this diff will be very nice!

Good luck!
I fixed everything you pointed out.
Thank you for mod.
Ohwow
m4m return

[General]
Check your AiMod

[Storyboard?]
Why do you have backgrounds just sitting there in the storyboard? Just take them off. https://i.gyazo.com/e5aaf28968fa0ec543d ... 30e902.jpg
Also delete your osb files if you're not adding a storyboard. (Why do you have 2?)

[easy]
Recheck all of your distance snappings, it has be consistent. some parts like 00:15:093 (6,1) - is inconsistent (I have a feeling you're using grid snapping, so you might want to uncheck that to have more accurate distance snaps. make sure your spacing is like this: https://i.gyazo.com/867cd31b34f939f9c82 ... 3fd25c.jpg
00:00:324 (1) - Delete this slider, you want to avoid 1/2 rhythms in Easy.
00:02:632 (3) - just a regular curve/angeled slider would look cleaner, or if you still want to be fancy, something like this is better: https://i.gyazo.com/fabc4a52507485905f9 ... 0e161d.jpg
00:04:016 (4,2) - stack?
00:08:170 (1,2) - rhythm is incosisntent with 00:00:786 (1,2) - and 00:04:478 (1,2) -
00:10:016 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - ahh this group of objects is kinda too clustered in one small area of the playfield, try spread them out if you can.
00:17:401 (3,1) - mm not liking how these two sliders are slightly overlapping.
00:20:632 (2,3,4,5,6) - Object density is really high for a non-intense part of a song. I'd suggest take out 4 & 6 and make 3 & 5 1/1 sliders.
00:30:324 (2) - NC should be here, not the note before. That is where the song transitions.
00:34:016 (6) - NC

00:54:324 (4,5,6) - I would change this to a 1/2 repeating slider, then 00:55:709 (1) - into a note and a slider on the big white tick so it's clickable
00:56:632 (2) - so many vocals here, if you took my suggestion above, this slider should be shortened to a 1/2 slider on the white tick. Otherwise, at least change it to a circle and a 1/2 slider.
00:58:939 (4) - this slider is not recommended, just 2 circles would do.
01:02:632 (1,3) - these 2 repeating sliders are mapped to different things in the song, which feels weird. I would change up the rhythm a bit.
01:06:324 (1,2) - I would ctrl+g this rhythm so that the big white tick is clickable. vocal is strong there.
01:13:247 (4) - I would shorten this slider to a 3/2 slider and place it on 01:13:478 - because that's when the vocal starts
01:10:939 (1,2,3) - Should have the 2 sliders start first, then a circle after, because the vocals on 01:11:862 - 01:12:786 - feels stronger than the rest, but right now, it's currently mapped by the sliderends, which is not good
01:22:016 (5) - NC
01:27:555 (1) - the slider does not look good. something simpler like a round slider is much better, or you can try something similar to the suggestion i gave you above.
01:28:709 - what is the purpose of having this green line here when you already have one here 01:28:016 -

[Normal]
I would decrease the DS spacing a bit to .9x or 1.0x, right now, the overlaps are a bit tiny for my taste, but your choice.
Your spacing is inconsistent here too. Make them all the same, or else it's not rankable. some examples of unrankable spacing are 00:07:247 (2,1) -
00:06:324 (1,2) - Not looking pretty. sorry. It's not symmetrical, but even if you try to make them symmetrical, it's just going to be a messy overlap. I would try something different
00:02:632 (5,6) - ^
00:10:016 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - such a long chain of objects. You need 1/1 breaks in between so the player can rest.
00:29:862 (2,3,4) - either stack em or overlap them, don't do both, it creates reading problems.
00:58:940 (1,2,3,4) - ^
Consecutive hit objects like 00:15:786 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:56:632 (2,3,4,1,2) - create a huge spike in density. Usually in normals, you'd only see at most 2 (max 3) hitobjects consecutively. I know you're trying to map to each vocal, but at this point, you need to decide which vocals are more important than others, and use sliders to map them instead of circles.

That's it from me, I don't want this to become an essay mod. Not bad for a new mapper. Don't give up! Good luck bro
Topic Starter
Alisia

Ohwow wrote:

m4m return

[General]
Check your AiMod

[Storyboard?]
Why do you have backgrounds just sitting there in the storyboard? Just take them off. https://i.gyazo.com/e5aaf28968fa0ec543d ... 30e902.jpg
Also delete your osb files if you're not adding a storyboard. (Why do you have 2?)

[easy]
Recheck all of your distance snappings, it has be consistent. some parts like 00:15:093 (6,1) - is inconsistent (I have a feeling you're using grid snapping, so you might want to uncheck that to have more accurate distance snaps. make sure your spacing is like this: https://i.gyazo.com/867cd31b34f939f9c82 ... 3fd25c.jpg
00:00:324 (1) - Delete this slider, you want to avoid 1/2 rhythms in Easy.
00:02:632 (3) - just a regular curve/angeled slider would look cleaner, or if you still want to be fancy, something like this is better: https://i.gyazo.com/fabc4a52507485905f9 ... 0e161d.jpg
00:04:016 (4,2) - stack?
00:08:170 (1,2) - rhythm is incosisntent with 00:00:786 (1,2) - and 00:04:478 (1,2) -
00:10:016 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - ahh this group of objects is kinda too clustered in one small area of the playfield, try spread them out if you can.
00:17:401 (3,1) - mm not liking how these two sliders are slightly overlapping.
00:20:632 (2,3,4,5,6) - Object density is really high for a non-intense part of a song. I'd suggest take out 4 & 6 and make 3 & 5 1/1 sliders.
00:30:324 (2) - NC should be here, not the note before. That is where the song transitions.
00:34:016 (6) - NC

00:54:324 (4,5,6) - I would change this to a 1/2 repeating slider, then 00:55:709 (1) - into a note and a slider on the big white tick so it's clickable
00:56:632 (2) - so many vocals here, if you took my suggestion above, this slider should be shortened to a 1/2 slider on the white tick. Otherwise, at least change it to a circle and a 1/2 slider.
00:58:939 (4) - this slider is not recommended, just 2 circles would do.
01:02:632 (1,3) - these 2 repeating sliders are mapped to different things in the song, which feels weird. I would change up the rhythm a bit.
01:06:324 (1,2) - I would ctrl+g this rhythm so that the big white tick is clickable. vocal is strong there.
01:13:247 (4) - I would shorten this slider to a 3/2 slider and place it on 01:13:478 - because that's when the vocal starts
01:10:939 (1,2,3) - Should have the 2 sliders start first, then a circle after, because the vocals on 01:11:862 - 01:12:786 - feels stronger than the rest, but right now, it's currently mapped by the sliderends, which is not good
01:22:016 (5) - NC
01:27:555 (1) - the slider does not look good. something simpler like a round slider is much better, or you can try something similar to the suggestion i gave you above.
01:28:709 - what is the purpose of having this green line here when you already have one here 01:28:016 -

[Normal]
I would decrease the DS spacing a bit to .9x or 1.0x, right now, the overlaps are a bit tiny for my taste, but your choice.
Your spacing is inconsistent here too. Make them all the same, or else it's not rankable. some examples of unrankable spacing are 00:07:247 (2,1) -
00:06:324 (1,2) - Not looking pretty. sorry. It's not symmetrical, but even if you try to make them symmetrical, it's just going to be a messy overlap. I would try something different
00:02:632 (5,6) - ^
00:10:016 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - such a long chain of objects. You need 1/1 breaks in between so the player can rest. I can not change to adapt to songs.
00:29:862 (2,3,4) - either stack em or overlap them, don't do both, it creates reading problems.
00:58:940 (1,2,3,4) - ^
Consecutive hit objects like 00:15:786 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:56:632 (2,3,4,1,2) - create a huge spike in density. Usually in normals, you'd only see at most 2 (max 3) hitobjects consecutively. I know you're trying to map to each vocal, but at this point, you need to decide which vocals are more important than others, and use sliders to map them instead of circles.

That's it from me, I don't want this to become an essay mod. Not bad for a new mapper. Don't give up! Good luck bro
I fixed the others.
Affirmation
Q

[Insane]
00:07:939 (7,2) - avoid overlap
00:10:016 (1,4) - ^
00:28:016 (5,6,7) - weird flow
00:33:786 (3,4) - stack
00:37:709 (4,1) - swap NC

GL
Underforest
late m4m return

[general]
custom combo colors are missing

[easy]
00:04:478 (1,2) - having those sliders unsymmetrical makes the flow awkward
00:55:709 (1,3) - this kind of stacks should be absolutely avoided in an easy diff
01:06:324 (1) - curve is weird here
01:14:632 (1) - ds
01:22:016 (5,1) - exchange new combos
01:27:555 (1) - this curve is also awkward

[normal]
00:01:709 (3) - circle is hard to read with that overlap
00:06:324 (1,1) - remove the new combos
00:11:401 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this rhythm should be avoided
the diff has serious rhythm issues, doing it unfriendly for game beginners, rhythm should be reworked

[hard]
this ds is also unfriendly, too jumpy and not really recommended because the song is calm, should be around 1.2x~1.3x for this case
sv is too high and rather unrankable because high spread, use 1.4~1.5
this diff should also be reworked, sorry, can't give some points for this diff

[insane]
00:11:516 (2) - 00:12:439 (2) - 00:13:362 (6) - 00:32:516 (3) - 00:36:670 (5,6) - 00:37:824 (5) - 00:38:286 (1) - 00:38:747 (3) - 00:40:362 (2) - 00:41:055 (5) - 00:46:592 (1) - 00:47:746 (6) - 00:50:284 (2) - 00:52:592 (2) - 00:53:053 (2) - 00:53:516 (2) - 00:53:977 (2) - 00:56:054 (2) - 00:58:131 (3) - 00:59:746 (5) - 01:03:669 (5) - 01:09:207 (2) - 01:11:516 (3) - 01:12:438 (3) - 01:13:593 (4,5) - 01:16:592 (2) - 01:20:284 (2) - 01:22:131 (2) - 01:24:669 (6) - 01:25:361 (2) - 01:26:284 (2) - overmapped, those beats in the song aren't technically existing
00:37:709 (4,1) - NC issue
00:44:170 - this red point should be deleted, song's metronome is at 3/4 and map is at 1/4 which is incorrect
00:46:708 (2) - this ends in white beat
00:50:400 (3) - ^
01:10:939 (1,1) - ^

insane skips some beats in rhythm, hear again the song to know them

the map has various issues, you should polish the map before getting this to ranked (aka get more mods)
this mod is not expressed as rudeness so it's some short recommendations from my point of view
ok gl~
josh1024
From the queue:

Late mod here.

Box.
Easy
  1. 00:22:939 (1,4) could just be mirrored.
  2. 00:38:632 (2,3,4) make these straight?
  3. 01:03:555 (2) nc here?
  4. 01:07:247 (2) ^
  5. 01:10:939 (1,2,3,4) uh I think 1 is not supposed to be here and 2 3 4 should move back by 1 beat?
  6. 01:15:555 (2) this shape doesn't look as good diagonally imo. 01:18:324 (1) better?
  7. 01:22:016 (5) nc?
  8. 01:25:247 (3) ^
Normal

newcombos a bit messy.
  1. 00:00:786 (2) add extra nc here for better reading?
  2. 00:12:786 (4,5) might be unintuitive. 00:11:401 (1) leads players to follow vocal and therefore when 4 & 5 come up they get confused.
  3. 00:13:709 (1) - 00:31:016 (5) basic going around the playfield. not so engaging imo.
  4. 00:41:401 (1) first half of this combo follows vocal while the rest percussion. maybe stick to one thing?
  5. 00:45:093 (4) nc?
  6. 00:48:786 (3) make this the same as 00:45:093 (4) bcuz 00:48:786 - 00:49:247 - 00:49:709 these are supposed to be grouped together.
  7. 00:55:017 (2) kinda unnecessary imo. cuts away the significance of 00:54:324 - 00:54:786 - 00:55:247 .
  8. 01:03:555 (4) ends at 01:03:901 .
  9. 01:07:247 (3) nc?
  10. 01:15:555 (2,3) distance snap.
  11. 01:18:555 (1,2,3,4) make it the same as 01:14:632 (1,2,3) ?
Hard

You don't need to map every single beat ya'know. Also, all the nc.
  1. 00:00:324 (1,2,3,4) 1 2 are different from 3 4. make them stand out by mapping them another way, say, stack them?
  2. no harm to start a slider 00:02:632 and end 00:03:093 .
  3. 00:05:401 (4,6) objects so close together interfere w/ each other visually. plus their hit animation sorta overlaps.
  4. 00:10:247 (2,3,4,5) not a rule per say but again overlap doesn't look so good.
  5. 00:39:901 sound here.
  6. 00:43:593 (2) maybe don't start on a blue tick?
  7. 00:54:324 (4,5) stack these as well?
  8. 00:58:016 (2,3,4,5,6) you could just use ctrl+shift+f for a better shape.
  9. 01:13:132 sound here
Insane

Same as in Hard I guess. nc and rhythm choice.
Can't seem to find clear and consistent logic in rhythm and pattern.
  1. for example 00:01:478 (1) why nc here?
  2. 00:02:632 (4) extended vocal here but reverse slider after it? 00:02:862 (5)
  3. 00:09:324 (6) after a long chain of circles, this slider stands out but there's no significant sound here.
  4. 00:16:824 sound here. if you want a short stream this is where I would put an extra circle.
  5. 00:28:478 (7) wide angle. a harder to aim pattern but there's no significant sound here.
  6. 00:46:708 (2) slider end.
etc.

That's all.
Topic Starter
Alisia

Underforest wrote:

late m4m return

[general]
custom combo colors are missing

[easy]
00:04:478 (1,2) - having those sliders unsymmetrical makes the flow awkward
00:55:709 (1,3) - this kind of stacks should be absolutely avoided in an easy diff
01:06:324 (1) - curve is weird here
01:14:632 (1) - ds
01:22:016 (5,1) - exchange new combos
01:27:555 (1) - this curve is also awkward
Fixed
[normal]
00:01:709 (3) - circle is hard to read with that overlap
00:06:324 (1,1) - remove the new combos
00:11:401 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this rhythm should be avoided
the diff has serious rhythm issues, doing it unfriendly for game beginners, rhythm should be reworked
Fixed
[hard]
this ds is also unfriendly, too jumpy and not really recommended because the song is calm, should be around 1.2x~1.3x for this case
sv is too high and rather unrankable because high spread, use 1.4~1.5
this diff should also be reworked, sorry, can't give some points for this diff I'm fixing it now.

[insane]
00:11:516 (2) - 00:12:439 (2) - 00:13:362 (6) - 00:32:516 (3) - 00:36:670 (5,6) - 00:37:824 (5) - 00:38:286 (1) - 00:38:747 (3) - 00:40:362 (2) - 00:41:055 (5) - 00:46:592 (1) - 00:47:746 (6) - 00:50:284 (2) - 00:52:592 (2) - 00:53:053 (2) - 00:53:516 (2) - 00:53:977 (2) - 00:56:054 (2) - 00:58:131 (3) - 00:59:746 (5) - 01:03:669 (5) - 01:09:207 (2) - 01:11:516 (3) - 01:12:438 (3) - 01:13:593 (4,5) - 01:16:592 (2) - 01:20:284 (2) - 01:22:131 (2) - 01:24:669 (6) - 01:25:361 (2) - 01:26:284 (2) - overmapped, those beats in the song aren't technically existing Rhythm that sounds behind.
00:37:709 (4,1) - NC issue
00:44:170 - this red point should be deleted, song's metronome is at 3/4 and map is at 1/4 which is incorrect
00:46:708 (2) - this ends in white beat
00:50:400 (3) - ^
01:10:939 (1,1) - ^
Especially where I do not write it is fixed.
insane skips some beats in rhythm, hear again the song to know them

the map has various issues, you should polish the map before getting this to ranked (aka get more mods)
this mod is not expressed as rudeness so it's some short recommendations from my point of view
ok gl~
Thank you for mod
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.