forum

Middle Finger is Better Than Index

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DemMiya
So i had this problem for a really long time now and its really bugging me since the first like 2 months of playing
erm my middle finger is better at single tapping than my index but its hard for me to like when theres a stream coming i need to use my index finger cause
im decent with it but when i use my middle finger i need to switch to my index.

does this make sense? well if not maybe im just too bad exdi

respect wahmen,
KupcaH
And what's the problem?
raszka
just play some some maps filled with triplets and streams with your middle finger or try to improve your index.I assume you usually stream/do triplets like this: xzx(x3) xzx(x3) xzxzxzxzxzx(stream). try to do it like this zxz zxz zxzxzxzxzxz, you can also try zxz xzx zxz xzx. start from easier maps and progress just like you did when you were learning triplets/streams
ManuelOsuPlayer
Relearn to play doubles and triples with middle finger at easy maps until you do it without think about it.
Celine
DT helps me to learn alternating
abraker

BWSnoob wrote:

It also helps me become a better PP farmer
Ryoid

abraker wrote:

BWSnoob wrote:

It also helps me become a better PP farmer
It also make me mash my damn rubber dome keyboard faster
spacepop
change your play style is terrible idea. just make your index faster
Zedek117
What's the issue exactly? It sounds like you're used to single tapping with your index but are better at single tapping with your middle finger? And you can't alternate when you lead with your middle finger?

Yeah I don't know I'm not getting it. Just play what feels comfortable. I play ring/middle and I lead/single tap with my ring finger. Anything can work so long as your comfortable with it.