forum

[Archived] Issue logging in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CaptainFabble
Problem Details:
When I attempt to log into my account, the login doesn't accept my password. After trying to log in a couple times, I go to the "Forgot Password" system, and change my password without an issue, and get logged in. However, when trying to login with the new password, the website will not accept that nor the previous one.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
martyur

CaptainFabble wrote:

Problem Details:
When I attempt to log into my account, the login doesn't accept my password. After trying to log in a couple times, I go to the "Forgot Password" system, and change my password without an issue, and get logged in. However, when trying to login with the new password, the website will not accept that nor the previous one.

Sorry to hear! I don't think this is a regular player fixable glitch, (Must be from the maintenance shutdown from last night)

I suggest waiting it out, and contacting peppy.

CONTACT PEPPY: pe@ppy.sh
Venix

Dunced wrote:

CaptainFabble wrote:

Problem Details:

Sorry to hear! I don't think this is a regular player fixable glitch, (Must be from the maintenance shutdown from last night)

I suggest waiting it out, and contacting peppy.

CONTACT PEPPY: pe@ppy.sh
Plesase don't propose to ppl contacting peppy, accounts issues are going for accounts@ppy.sh