forum

[Archived] Taiko beatmaps are freezing for a short time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mouzee
Hello everyone,
I've just tried to play taiko and I've noticed that the beginning of a converted taiko beatmap is freezing for a really short time before it begins.
Same for mania and ctb converts. I disabled antivirus and the problem was still present. MS-Graph didn't show up something suspicious aswell.

Informations that may interest you

► Monitor: Samsung GH19LS @75Hz
►OS: Windows 10 Enterprise
►CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 4x 3.10GHz
►GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7600 Series
►RAM: G.Skill DIMM 4 GB DDR3
►HDD: Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX 1TB
►PSU: 350 Watts ATX

I've the latest drivers and i seriously dont know why this happens

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Just to be sure, your universal offset is 0, yes?
Zeugziumy
I already posted about this on another thread a made a few months ago, but didn't got many replies. Universal Offest is not the problem. It happens across all game modes. Here's a slow down video I made for that thread:

There's two times that osu suffers delay:
1- When the song starts, a 1 frame delay happens, it's pretty bad when the first note is right in the start;
2- The first note you hit on the first song you play after opening osu. This happens even for songs which starts way ahead from the beginning.

It seems the problem comes when osu starts playing the song, one person said he has this problem for years now, and I also have this for quite some time now (happening on two computers).

Just wanted to point out some technical stuff.
Topic Starter
mouzee

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Just to be sure, your universal offset is 0, yes?
my universal offset is 0 and its happening probably a different problem
Topic Starter
mouzee

gabrielwoj wrote:

I already posted about this on another thread a made a few months ago, but didn't got many replies. Universal Offest is not the problem. It happens across all game modes. Here's a slow down video I made for that thread:

There's two times that osu suffers delay:
1- When the song starts, a 1 frame delay happens, it's pretty bad when the first note is right in the start;
2- The first note you hit on the first song you play after opening osu. This happens even for songs which starts way ahead from the beginning.

It seems the problem comes when osu starts playing the song, one person said he has this problem for years now, and I also have this for quite some time now (happening on two computers).

Just wanted to point out some technical stuff.
for me the drop begins a bit earlier and when the frame drops i hear also for a really short time a scratching sound