forum

[Archived] Unplayable, need help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KasaiNoKitsune
Problem Details: The mouse moves lagless while this happens. I have tried all osu versions, I've updated my graphics drivers, and used older drivers to see if new drivers were the issue. I've updated framework, I've tried setting pre rendered frames, I've tried to reinstall about 10 times, I've tried setting priority in task manager and I'm not sure what the problem is or how to fix it.
My GFX is a GTX 1080 and my processor is a i7 6800k. I do not have any issues on other games, or high end games only osu.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kor_f2P5wf0

osu! version: 20170714.1cuttingedge
Dntm8kmeeatu
Looks like your audio drivers are toast or something. Try seeing if there is an update, or if you can re-install them. You can also try using a different audio device (Different pair of headphones or speakers) or try plugging them into a different port.

Double check to also make sure no background programs are running and taking any resources (especially Disk & I/O)
Topic Starter
KasaiNoKitsune
Yup, I've tried reinstalling and updating and the same issue occurs, I've also tried using a different audio device and a different port. Same issue.
Lacrimosa
A few people have reported resolving this issue by simply restarting their computer (sometimes it could take up to a few restarts). While it's not the most convenient way, I would suggest giving it a try since no other option helped.