forum

[Archived] When is a good time to buy a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RedDerater
This is no problem but i didn't know if this was supposed to be in the "Help" or "Gameplay" section of the forum but i put it here.
When i a good time to buy the tablet. I've had this account for around 4 years but i only started playing alot 2-3 months ago, and since then i've gone from playing normal to playing 4* maps. But people have been talking about tablets and i've seen the higher up guys (cookie and WWW) use them and they look pretty intresting. So yeah, when is a good time to buy one. Which one should i buy (pref. cheap and durabale and suitable for a new user) and has it affected you?
Oh and is the osu!tablet any good? Seing as how it IS the osu!tablet.

Thank you! (:

// Kind Regards Derater

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
If you are going to use a tablet, the earlier the better. As for the osu!tablet, it is fine and pretty cheap, but out of stock at the mall Kent with no set date for restock. There are a lot of threads in G&R about tablets hat give advice on which ones to buy and avoid
kurtis-
the best time to get a tablet is when you develop a good sense of rthym and start getting As majority of the time
Nokuga

Derater wrote:

This is no problem but i didn't know if this was supposed to be in the "Help" or "Gameplay" section of the forum but i put it here.
When i a good time to buy the tablet. I've had this account for around 4 years but i only started playing alot 2-3 months ago, and since then i've gone from playing normal to playing 4* maps. But people have been talking about tablets and i've seen the higher up guys (cookie and WWW) use them and they look pretty intresting. So yeah, when is a good time to buy one. Which one should i buy (pref. cheap and durabale and suitable for a new user) and has it affected you?
Oh and is the osu!tablet any good? Seing as how it IS the osu!tablet.

Thank you! (:

// Kind Regards Derater

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
If you have money, try buying a cheap Wacom (They're about 80-100USD).