forum

[Archived] After setting an offset, getting the BPM changes the offset.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deathninja5551
Problem Details:

After setting a Timing Point, going to timing "to get the BPM", changes the offset, or when the Timing Point is played. As well as sending me backwards in the song.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

(https://youtu.be/A2ofV003jLw)

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)

-Yes, I am Undertale trash.
Dntm8kmeeatu
I honestly have no idea what you're doing or what you're problem is.

Is it possible to attempt to re-explain in more detail or in a different way?
Topic Starter
Deathninja5551

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I honestly have no idea what you're doing or what you're problem is.

Is it possible to attempt to re-explain in more detail or in a different way?
Basically, after going to "Timing setup...", Setting an "Offset" (when a "Timing Point" takes affect), then switching to "timing".
Every time I hit the T key to get the "BPM", It not only sends the Offset back, it also sends me back in the song. Causing me to try to scroll wheel back to where I wanted the Offset to be in the first place.
Topic Starter
Deathninja5551
If you need a better video, I can use bandicam, you will get a watermark though.
(I was using fraps ealier)
Dntm8kmeeatu
I know that timing with T causes this, try setting or adjusting BPM manually by just editing the digits. Normally BPM shouldn't be anything too crazy like 83.4654335 so it should be easy to adjust and set with just numbers through the timing window.
Topic Starter
Deathninja5551

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I know that timing with T causes this, try setting or adjusting BPM manually by just editing the digits. Normally BPM shouldn't be anything too crazy like 83.4654335 so it should be easy to adjust and set with just numbers through the timing window.
Ok, Thanks.