forum

A polyglot girl is here ! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gameuse44
Hello everyone !

I'm a young girl who iss (re-)descovering manga and anime, I started with One Piece when I was twelve ! :3 Last year I was just discovering this universe again, so I may know anime names but perhaps I didn't see them yet. Here is my anime list ! https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tenten27
I speak French (obviously because I'm French), English, Spanish and.... Japanese ! Yes, I'm crazy, I'm learning Japanese alone ! Next year I'll start translation studies.
How did I discover Osu ? I was with a geek friend who was on Steam and he pinned Osu in his "non-steam" games, so I saw it and I wanted to try. I found this very hard first, then another friend played it here (she's "Frisk_Dreemur") and I tried Osu! again on her account before creating mine.

That's it, thanks for reading ! :)
Ryoid
Hi Gameuse! welcome to the forum and the game of course
If you need a friend for playing osu feel free to add me,cause almost everyone in here is nice people(almost)
anyway,if you have something to ask about gameplay related go to G&R or if you want a non serious discussion just go to Off-Topic
and maybe you want to go to skinning forum cause there was a lot of great skin to make your osu look great
Well,good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game
Topic Starter
Gameuse44
Hi Ryoid !
Thank you :3
Of course i'll add you as friend on the game :)
"Almost" ? Do you mean that some people are not very nice ?
I was a little bit lost on this forum... Thanks !
I think I'll go to the skinnng forum (or on the WIP maps one ?) because I've a little problem with skinning my first beatmap X)
Of course I'll enjoy the game ! :)
Flanster
Sharing accounts isn't allowed, same for creating multiple accounts. Keep that in mind.
For more information on osu! rules check here https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Rules
Topic Starter
Gameuse44
No problem Flanster, my friend made me just discover Osu and I don't use her account anymore. Now I only use the account which I use to talk to you.
HeiTCB16
Welcome! If you want a friend to talk to or play with, feel free to add me :)
Meah
Ohh, Hello polygot girl :D
Have fun! :D
Topic Starter
Gameuse44
Thank you girls ! :)
Deezer17
hey gameuse ! I am a new player too, if you want some tricks for improve your aim , feel free to add me to friend ! ;) and my greeting to Baka :D
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Deezer17
thanks !
Cahyono29
hi gameuse,welcome to osu forums! :)

your a girl? hmm..its little hard for me to believe there's a girl playing osu,link me your instagram profile then i will believe you......no nevermind,i am just kidding you dont need to do it if you dont want to,i believe you
anyway,good luck and have fun playing osu! :D
AhegaoWVictory
Zoi gy polyglot gy a'u. I xu lo jbobau cu kakne se baupli?
DJ Enetro
FESJ... she doesn't speak whatever language is that.

Me gustan los plátanos y las manzanas.
Je ne sais pourquoi, mais... (rip inefficient language knowledge)
Seems like that friend of yours isn't on. Why don't you draw him/her back?
Pls add me as a friend haha

PS: I'm mostly a person who knows English, knows some Spanish, and learning French, German, and Indonesian. (Planning on starting Korean as well, hope that doesn't tax my head too much #pobredemí)
Nanachii
welcome to hell
Topic Starter
Gameuse44
Wow so many answers ! O.O

Deezer17 wrote:

hey gameuse ! I am a new player too, if you want some tricks for improve your aim , feel free to add me to friend ! ;) and my greeting to Baka :D
Hello again Deezer' :P I did what you told me to increase mys skills, and it's quite better (I got a B ! Yaaay ! XD). I'll send your greetings to Baka, Aho ;)

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you ! ^^

basara toujo wrote:

hi gameuse,welcome to osu forums! :)

your a girl? hmm..its little hard for me to believe there's a girl playing osu,link me your instagram profile then i will believe you......no nevermind,i am just kidding you dont need to do it if you dont want to,i believe you
anyway,good luck and have fun playing osu! :D
You know some girls don't have Instagram or Snapchat ;) I don't really like these apps. :P
Nevermind. Sankyû (as we say in Japanese) !

AhegaoWVictory wrote:

Zoi gy polyglot gy a'u. I xu lo jbobau cu kakne se baupli?
Sorry, I don't understand what you said. Which language do you speak ?

DJ Enetro wrote:

FESJ... she doesn't speak whatever language is that.

Me gustan los plátanos y las manzanas.
Je ne sais pourquoi, mais... (rip inefficient language knowledge)
Seems like that friend of yours isn't on. Why don't you draw him/her back?
Pls add me as a friend haha

PS: I'm mostly a person who knows English, knows some Spanish, and learning French, German, and Indonesian. (Planning on starting Korean as well, hope that doesn't tax my head too much #pobredemí)
Of course, if she likes forums X) Perhaps tomorrow I'll be able to contact her on Discord. If not, her nickname here is "Frisk_Dreemurr" (she's an Undertale lover).
I add you as friend ;)

kotnana3131 wrote:

welcome to hell
Good joke ! ;) Arigatô :P
DandT
Hi! Welcome to the community! :V
If you want to add me, we can play sometimes ^^
(or u can add me on Steam, everyone can .-.

Also, how you learned Japanese on your own? O.o I tried but is kind of hard. I mean I know some things, but wow. Congrats! :D

Idk why but you transmit a positive energy witch I like. (Or is this community who is so nice)

Sry for my bad english >.<
Cahyono29
i wonder if bumping your own old thread can make you silenced...
DS senpai
Ayyy i like never go in the forums and just kinda looking around in here. But thats cool to see that you are getting into the game. I have been off and on in osu for a few years (mostly off) and idk cool to see new people start to play the game :)
Topic Starter
Gameuse44

claudiu0311 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the community! :V
If you want to add me, we can play sometimes ^^
(or u can add me on Steam, everyone can .-.

Also, how you learned Japanese on your own? O.o I tried but is kind of hard. I mean I know some things, but wow. Congrats! :D

Idk why but you transmit a positive energy wich I like. (Or is this community who is so nice)

Sry for my bad english >.<
I'll add you on the game, because Steam won't (it has deleted all my games, included the games I had to pay for T.T So I became a "blocked account".....) ._.

Listenning anime in VOSTFR ( but VOSTA may be okay too), taking notes when I learn a new word and.... Books ! :D Books are life ! I used "Japanese in manga" by Marc Bernabé (so yeah it's in French, idk if there's an english edition) and "kanji in manga" by the same author.

Oh really ? Ty, I don't read this very often ! :)

basara toujo wrote:

i wonder if bumping your own old thread can make you silenced...
Why should it make me silenced ? I'm just a bt shy :') Ther is also a time difference and at 1 AM I'm a bit tired :')

DS senpai wrote:

Ayyy i like never go in the forums and just kinda looking around in here. But thats cool to see that you are getting into the game. I have been off and on in osu for a few years (mostly off) and idk cool to see new people start to play the game :)
Osu is good for the reflex you know X)