forum

[Archived] osu! closes when my pen touches the tablet in multiplayer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
himeko
When I play tag co-op with my friend, sometimes when the pen grazes the tablet, my computer acts as though I hit alt+tab. The program does not shut down, but it minimizes and does not let me continue playing until I open the minimized window. I have checked, and this is not a problem in single-player. This has never been a problem for me in the past, and I have not changed my tablet settings since I built my PC last year. A few days ago, when the problem began, the Wacom Desktop Center opened and said I needed to update my driver, although this problem occurred before I updated it (as well as after). Usually the Wacom Desktop Center does not open on its own, so perhaps that has something to do with the problem.

I tried enabling the OS TabletPC support, and it did not help at all, although I'm not sure what it's supposed to do exactly. I do have the mouse buttons/wheel disabled when I am in game. If you guys need any more information about my settings to help me figure this out, do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you!!

biscuithime/Lilly :P
sHootR
The problem can be that you can reach both monitors with your pen. Maybe you hit the second screen by accident and that's causing osu! to minimize. Try to play osu! in native fullscreen mode - this should fix this. I don't know why you're experiencing this in coop mode only, tho.
FreezyLemon
Adding onto sHootR's answer, if you disable the click on your pen completely it won't tab out of the game even if you tap while the cursor is on the second screen^^
sHootR

FreezyLemon wrote:

Adding onto sHootR's answer, if you disable the click on your pen completely it won't tab out of the game even if you tap while the cursor is on the second screen^^
Yeah that should work too :D (except he plays with pen tabs) xD
Colibrium
You may need to make the deadzone 0%