posted
Total Posts
show more
[Crz]Player
KPS = SKILL
Noderum

step mania wrote:

KPS = SKILL
Honestly anyone who says KPS doesn't equal into skill is wrong. KPS IS EVERYTHING!1!
[Crz]Player
8-) 8-)
[Crz]Player

Noderum wrote:

step mania wrote:

KPS = SKILL
Honestly anyone who says KPS doesn't equal into skill is wrong. KPS IS EVERYTHING!1!
true
Yuudachi-kun
If we play 14k vibro can we get OVER 200 KPS AND BE #1 PLAYER OF ALL TIME?!!1?!
Noderum

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

If we play 14k vibro can we get OVER 200 KPS AND BE #1 PLAYER OF ALL TIME?!!1?!
yes
abraker
KPS/column
[Crz]Player
daily reminder kps=skill
[Crz]Player
high kps high acc = greatest player

iiyo

step mania wrote:

high kps high acc = greatest player

U JusT JeaLoUs U Can'T KPS PausE amiTsu SpaM XXXX LoRD KorEaN GoD

holY Shit CaN yoU eveN FooL MoonS ? KPS MeTEr
[Crz]Player
^^ ofcourse
[Crz]Player
daily reminder: succ players never know their succ ^^
[Crz]Player

Noderum wrote:

step mania wrote:

KPS = SKILL
iiyo
Conversation

step mania wrote:

KPS = SKILL
i got like 200 kps in this am i #1 now or what ?????????????????????????
Conversation

Fantasy wrote:

Noderum
Attang has been slacking it so I'm hear to remind everyone that kps = skill.

That's it, move on with your life now.
[Crz]Player

Noderum wrote:

Attang has been slacking it so I'm hear to remind everyone that kps = skill.

That's it, move on with your life now.

8)
jbomb99
Hello new to Osu! here but I am wondering if there is a may to get the extra beatmaps from the download section as 1 complete file instead of multiple files?
Topic Starter
juankristal

jbomb99 wrote:

Hello new to Osu! here but I am wondering if there is a may to get the extra beatmaps from the download section as 1 complete file instead of multiple files?
There is something called beatmap packs which are on the beatmaps section->beatmap packs.
[ Scarlet Red ]

Conservation wrote:

step mania wrote:

KPS = SKILL

i got like 200 kps in this am i #1 now or what ?????????????????????????

In that case let me just mash my keyboard really quick and join the mania world cup :^)
abraker
Lights
Does it count as a necropost if its a pinned topic? Maybe this thread is worth bringing back
jpsn
general discussion ay? Well is it bad to not have your keys you press spread out and just have them lined up straight in a row because its cramped and you can't tap as fast?
[LS]PositoniX

jpsn wrote:

general discussion ay? Well is it bad to not have your keys you press spread out and just have them lined up straight in a row because its cramped and you can't tap as fast?
some players use the cramped playstyle, inteliser actually set some really good scores with it (ie rose quarts j5 93p aaa, but it's definitely worse if you're trying to improve. your fingers are constantly bumping into each other, especially your thumbs. i reccomend at least 3 keys of space between your inputs minimum, though you should play with the keybindings to see how much space works for you. i used to use qwop (6 keys of space between the inputs) for a while, and after switching to it from qwer i immediately improved. that said, a few months ago i switched to qw end pgdn (10+ keys of space) and noticed immediate improvement after switching to those keybinds as well. if i go back to qwop, i dont lose skill, but its just most comfortable for me to use qw end pgdown. play around with the spacing of your keybinds to find out what works best for you
jpsn

PositoniX wrote:

jpsn wrote:

some players use the cramped playstyle, inteliser actually set some really good scores with it (ie rose quarts j5 93p aaa, but it's definitely worse if you're trying to improve. your fingers are constantly bumping into each other, especially your thumbs. i reccomend at least 3 keys of space between your inputs minimum, though you should play with the keybindings to see how much space works for you. i used to use qwop (6 keys of space between the inputs) for a while, and after switching to it from qwer i immediately improved. that said, a few months ago i switched to qw end pgdn (10+ keys of space) and noticed immediate improvement after switching to those keybinds as well. if i go back to qwop, i dont lose skill, but its just most comfortable for me to use qw end pgdown. play around with the spacing of your keybinds to find out what works best for you
wow thanks for the reply!
NeZoHz
my rank does not appear
Jeremy654Gamer
Hola, no se como piñas se hacen las teclas largas, nunca me salen con buena precision, como mejoro esa wea?