forum

[Archived] Problem with Wacom

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Montoto
Hi everyone.
I have a problem with Intous Draw ctl-490, i started to play windowed mode and started to fell some inertia while playing, its kind of anoying, especially on jumps.

I am allready playing with Letterbox.

Before i started to play windowed, i also felt this (i call it input lag becouse i read that this wacom intuos model could have input lag but i dont know if this is indee the right way to call it) input lag but it wasnt that annoying.

I cannot actually put any image that explains what its happening, it feels like inertia, like on the cursor dance videos, but when i want to jump from a corner to another its like to soft.

I hope that someone can understand my problem and any advice or solution will be appriciated

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
CodeNameT1M
did you turn on "absolute raw input" ?
Venix
you should disable raw input and windows ink, also have you turned on "map tablet area to osu! window"?
Topic Starter
Montoto

DJT1M wrote:

If it is what i think it is then its turned on, if i turn it off the sensitivity goes to 1

Venix wrote:

you should disable raw input and windows ink, also have you turned on "map tablet area to osu! window"?
I have my Osu! in spanish, so im not sure if what you call raw input is "Puntero directo" on Osu! settings, but if i turn it off, the sensitivity goes to 1, if i change the sensitivity, the "puntero directo" will be turned on. Speaking about map tablet area to Osu! window, i asume you are meaning the control setting, in which case i have it activated

About windows ink, i really dont know how to turn it off, but i have the feeling that it was something that i allready disabled when i started to play, if you could tell me i will appriccate it
Nitsuga

Montoto wrote:

DJT1M wrote:

If it is what i think it is then its turned on, if i turn it off the sensitivity goes to 1

Venix wrote:

I have my Osu! in spanish, so im not sure if what you call raw input is "Puntero directo" on Osu! settings, but if i turn it off, the sensitivity goes to 1, if i change the sensitivity, the "puntero directo" will be turned on. Speaking about map tablet area to Osu! window, i asume you are meaning the control setting, in which case i have it activated

About windows ink, i really dont know how to turn it off, but i have the feeling that it was something that i allready disabled when i started to play, if you could tell me i will appriccate it
Tengo el mismo problema :c
Death
Please make a new thread if you are having issues.