forum

[Archived] My score will not submit?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jordanthesir321
Problem Details:
I just got an FC on a song and it is showing up on local ranking but it isn't on my recent or top play and i haven't gained any rank or pp as i definitely should've

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
file:///C:/Users/Jordan/AppData/Local/osu!/Screenshots/screenshot002.jpg

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
The score will try to submit for up to 1 hour after the play unless the client is closed. If 1 hour has passed or the client is closed, you will have to reachieve the score.

Also, we cant view images on your computer. You have to upload them to Imgur or puush or something like that so that we can see them
amax
useless information
Dntm8kmeeatu

Tilt on English wrote:

^

find the file on your computer and see if you can upload it to an image hosting site, something like imgur or puush if you have it
Don't repeat what's already been said for no reason. If it's been said, no need to say it again. Just adds unnecessary posts and can be more confusing.
amax

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Tilt on English wrote:

^

find the file on your computer and see if you can upload it to an image hosting site, something like imgur or puush if you have it
Don't repeat what's already been said for no reason. If it's been said, no need to say it again. Just adds unnecessary posts and can be more confusing.
funny story, i was going to say something meaningful but I completely forgot. Didn't even realize he said that so I just tried to add useful information

my bad, deleted