forum

[Archived] wacom tablet wont work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ughshefe
Problem Details:
i have a wacom tablet and ive already read that i have to turn off raw input (bc otherwise it just stays in the upper left corner and i cant move it) but i cant seem to change the sensibility of the tablet, theres basically nothing in the settings about it. its too slow for me to play any kind of map...
so now idk what to do :(

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Download the driver for your particular model (can find on the internet) and change the active area, which is the tablet equivalent of sensitivity
Topic Starter
ughshefe
What do you mean with that? 😅 I'm sorry I'm not so well with these things, maybe just tell me what I need to google and download 😅😂
Sandy Hoey
Im not sure which tablet you have, but search "<your tablet model> driver" in google and download that. The driver will allow you to edit the buttons on your pen, active area, and many other things. The making the active area smaller will mean that your screen will be represented on a smaller portion of the tablet, so moving less distance will move the cursor farther. Basically, an increase in sensitivity without touching the ingame sensitivity
Topic Starter
ughshefe
Sounds perfect!!! Thank you so much!