forum

[Archived] [web] new site: i.ppy.sh images return not found, long load times

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Geroyuni
Most images will return not found in the new site, while this won't happen in the old site. Here's an image showing this.
Here's the full image link given by new site / old site - using this thread as an example. The problem doesn't happen when both sites use the same link, like in this thread that I made (link to thread).

About the load times, loading a thread in the new site can take up to a full minute, while loading a thread in the old site doesn't take more than 3 seconds. All of this started happening about a day or two ago. Loading times were consistently low and I would only see "not found" images on really old threads.

I'm not sure whether or not this is only happening to me, haven't seen anyone else talking about it.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Seems to be a "Compatibility" issue between the generated i.ppy images on the old website, VS new.

Will look into. Thanks for reporting.
Topic Starter
Geroyuni
Any updates on the matter?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Peppy is at Anime Expo 2017, Might be a few more days before it will be fixed (if then)
Trosk-
Devs are already informed of the issue, but as you probably know, they are still in Los Angeles because of Anime Expo.