Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Lol I'm making the first bank account and Visa card in my life just for ordering this keypad!! How can I wait for the shipping come to South Korea very far from you!!!

I appreciate for making these great stuffs :)
Star Shooter
182 posts
Giveaway
This month's giveaway ends today, so join now if you haven't already! There will be another one starting within the next few days for a keypad that I think is even cooler, so don't be too disappointed if you don't win because I'm still shooting for a giveaway every month.
https://gleam.io/6ztMZ/limited-edition- ... d-giveaway

Development

The Future Tone controller is mostly done! Parts are on the way for a first non-prototype model. I started this in November so I'm happy to finally see it coming to fruition.

In the mean time, I want to start development on a 7-key and/or 9-key keypad. I got a request for a 7 key macropad a few weeks ago so that will be first on the list. I'd also like to try making a keypad with a tilted top because I just realized I could do that.

The common code is coming along very nicely. I'm using PlatformIO instead of the Arduino IDE because they finally fixed 32U4 HID support (which was previously only able to work on the OS it was compiled on.) It supports setting build flags through different environments, so it's super easy to upload code to a specific keypad by just selecting the right model. It's still compatible with the Arduino IDE and will just require uncommenting the line for your model rather than selecting the environment. tl;dr there isn't really a huge difference, but it'll be a lot easier for me to update the code for all of the keypads at the same time.

I've also started development on a new GUI remapper. It'll take a while.

khw316 wrote:
Lol I'm making the first bank account and Visa card in my life just for ordering this keypad!! How can I wait for the shipping come to South Korea very far from you!!!

I appreciate for making these great stuffs :)

That's awesome, thanks for the words of encouragement!
I make keypads, check them out [here]

i almost dont suck at the game
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
My RGB 2x1 is amazing, the flat keycaps + the gateron red switches are way better for my acc than my keyboard with cherry reds. Love it.
Reply 573 posts jump | prev  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39