posted
Total Posts
show more
Axon
oo thx for this m8
Arch Boy
Thanks for the tips
Scarlet Evans
If some maps are unavailable, try searching for them here: http://bloodcat.com/osu/

Don't worry with Korean language :P Just type in the song name, artist or some other key word and search, like here:
http://bloodcat.com/osu/?q=kalafina+madoka&c=b&s=&m=

Green triangles in upper left corner means that beatmap is Ranked and will give you Performance Points for completion :)
Ronja
this helped me a lot when i started lol
but back then i didnt know how to make posts :^)
Lincher
Probably no one new gets into here xD
Anyways good maps for FL plays ;v
Insolar
tyvm, im pretty new so these will be very useful
DreadfulPretzel
I got better in a week or 2 by doing this guide completely wrong! The first one for the beatmap Ikenai Taiyou I saw "if it's to easy skip to #4" I thought it meant do the hardest level on that beatmap. I DID ALL THE BEATMAPS AT THE HARDEST LEVEL POSSIBLE AND WAS ABLE TO DO 4 STARS AFTER! 8-)
IIITesTerIII
Thanks for the advices! This tutorial is very useful and helped me out! :D
pott3r
Good job!
Helpful guide for beginners, for me aswell :D
NixumMe
Just w8 so it isnt bad doing 3.5 stars in 2 weeks? Because I can't find an other way to improve....
I hope someone can help me find some maps that can help me improve :P
I'm actually a faster type of player. I mean that I seek maps with really much doubletapping etc. cuz Im bad at it. :? :(
NiceChaos
Thanks a lot for this guide! Thanks to your beatmap list I could practica in a good way. I started playing osu! yesterday evening and now I'm able to play All Americans Reject- Swing Swing [Easy] with a 92% accuracy but I know I have still ways to go though.
- Mha -
guide for 5* please im stuck there
ZodiacLyfe
This is actually really helpful lmao. I only started osu! yesterday and I can say that I'm doing all right 8-)
Giai tich 2
Thanks. You've done a great job.
Caput Mortuum
someone should update this lel
Buster

Eraser wrote:

someone should update this lel
who cares the maps are perfect for training
PolluxK01
Thanks for the guide.
It's helped me a good bit.
Lhahein
this was 9 years ago...
If there was a version for the more recent kinds of mapping (because 2009 mapping is pretty outdated), that'd be cool.
Moon Sugar
It is still helpful and there's a reason why it's been a sticky for (probably) 9 years.
Caput Mortuum
yes the reason is nobody bothers to remake it
putranenjap123
This may works for me... :) :D
Lhahein

Moon Sugar wrote:

It is still helpful and there's a reason why it's been a sticky for (probably) 9 years.
Helpful if you want to become WWW and FC old maps
But mapping has changed over 9 years and the maps here are different from the maps of nowadays. Also yes, I might plan to make a remake of this.
FlipSide82

ThunderQX wrote:

when i unpacked to songs... i cant lauch it in osu game what i can do?
u have to find the file at the end that says like .osu or somethin XD
:lol:
FlipSide82

putranenjap123 wrote:

This may works for me... :) :D
hopefully it does cuz i really don't need this advice XD idk why but XD
8-)
katielikespp18

Conicalegbert wrote:

Moon Sugar wrote:

Helpful if you want to become WWW and FC old maps
But mapping has changed over 9 years and the maps here are different from the maps of nowadays. Also yes, I might plan to make a remake of this.
As a player of this new generation, I can say that old maps are quite interesting to me.
misjebaka
I used to be suck at osu... but after I found this guide, now I only suck at osu mania! :)
7ambda

misjebaka wrote:

I used to be suck at osu... but after I found this guide, now I only suck at osu mania! :)
Nah, you still suck at both.
Caput Mortuum
lamo
GhostInATopHat
Thanks
misjebaka

F1r3tar wrote:

misjebaka wrote:

Nah, you still suck at both.
Hidoi yo... :o
Frxxy
Thanks, This really helped!
hobosinatunnle
I can already play a few normal maps in 1 day.
I hope I can play hard maps tmr with this stuff. :D
0irst
\owo/
incredibleares
:o :D :D AYYYY THANK YOU FOR THIS
Cheaddos
Thanks a lot. Very helpful training and guide.
Aixee_old
Imma download it rn` ( ˘ ³˘)
xipxzy
thanks for this ( ´ ▽ ` )
potzko
am I supposed to do the hardest difficulty on all these songs or the easiest? I am having trouble on eggman scramble 3 but I finished evangelion. :)
Endaris

potzko wrote:

am I supposed to do the hardest difficulty on all these songs or the easiest? I am having trouble on eggman scramble 3 but I finished evangelion. :)
The names of the difficulties you are supposed to play are in the rectangular brackets behind the map name ;)
In most cases it will be the easiest difficulty.
potzko
oh thanks :) I will now stop trying eggman difficulty 3
show more