posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
x3nofobia
I got fc but the map does not want to turn off
Sandy Hoey
Topic Starter
x3nofobia
Now I have a better result and I do not want to turn off again ...
Sandy Hoey
What do you mean "map does not want to turn off"... Is it not going to the results screen? Is it not submitting? Is it in your plays, but not getting pp or ranks?
Topic Starter
x3nofobia
It do not want to turn on the results table
And my osu client turned off
Sandy Hoey
sooooo... The play has not submitted? So you dont want to quit and have it never submit? Still didnt answer my question about the actual problem
Topic Starter
x3nofobia
The map is over but does not go to the results table
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Sorry if I have a hard time believing that you actually beat Zelda and everyone else that played that map in score and accuracy (by about 50%)
how do you get that score... owo
Lacrimosa
I would like to see a recording of the play you cannot submit.
kai99
that sometimes happens to me. to explain a bit the map ends, the song ends, but the results screen doesn't appear and you're stuck with the background. if you try to esc and go to the results screen, it only shows the pause menu so you can't technically make the game submit your play.

at least i think that's what the OP is describing.
i had it happen a few times.
but then again i use a mac so i thought it was another one of those random bugs that happen.
or, i mean.. this is an aspire map
and it's ctb..
Lacrimosa
Well, apparently, what happens is that due to the map being buggy, because "aspire", it is impossible to pass it without NF since it automatically forces you to fail at the end. As an example, this behavior is also encounter in these two beatmaps. IOSYS - Endless Tewi-ma Park [Tewi 2B Expert Edition] and aran - Graces of Heaven [Original].