forum

ExaSol's (Late) Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExaSol
Hello guys!!!
ExaSol is the name.
Greek player that started playing osu! as part of a bet(which i still haven't won yet) ,but enjoying the game more than i initially thought.
Have started playing osu! for 8 months and 10 days(sry for the late intro -_- ) and i think I'm doing pretty good till now.
Playing standard mainly and on a side I'm trying to get into skinning(got Photoshop for that reason).
Really like the concept of this game,the gameplay, the music and the community(well whoever i have talked to till now).
Sometimes when I'm in a good mood i stream a little bit(only to ppl i know or have talked to) and.... that's it....
If there is a a place open in your friend list... i would be really happy to have a spot there ^^
DJ Enetro
Rip betting.

It would've been better to find this out o your own because if you lose..

Anyways, welcome. Gonna add you for friends list, hope Sandy posts too
Who else? vizzy, Scarlet Red...
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forum. Hope the outcome of the bet doesn't ruin your experience with the game. What was the bet btw? Just curious
Ryoid

DJ Enetro wrote:

hope Sandy posts too
Who else? vizzy, Scarlet Red...
ME! well btw, hello hi and welcome to the forum :D
Meah
Hello Exa, welcome to the forums :D
Have fun!!
Topic Starter
ExaSol

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Hope the outcome of the bet doesn't ruin your experience with the game. What was the bet btw? Just curious
Ahh.... nothing too serious.
I bet with my friend about where we are gonna stay for our vacation this year.
He was like if you can't reach 5 digits in rank b4 we start our vacation, you're gonna let me stay at your home near the beach( my parents house to be exact) :lol:
I was like if i can reach 4 digits b4 our vacation you're gonna pay for our stay in an hotel in an island for our vacation.
As you can see my friend is in quite a bind currently, because I'm nearing 4 digits and our vacation starts at the 1st of August :)
He even called me when i made a hefty jump on the rank's 8-) .
Cephi_sui
I read your intro and for some reason read "8 months" as "one month" so imagine my surprise when I went to your profile.

That was a doozy

Also, #38 in your country! That's awesome! Great job on the bet so far.
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D