forum

[Archived] osu tablet sensitivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Falkonor
Problem Details:
i haven't played osu in over a month, but when i plugged my wacom tablet back in today and tried to play osu the courser would just be stuck in the top right corner and wouldn't move unless i moved it with my mouse, then if my tablet detected the pen it would put it back there until it didn't detect it anymore. how i had to fix this is turning off raw input because apparently its not supported by wacom or something, but this has never been a problem in the past. anyways, now that i can have raw input on i also cant choose my sensitivity because it forces it to 1. i know i can do it user the wacom program but nothing feels right and im 5 times worse then i was before because what ive getting used to since i started playing is now completely different.

does anyone know what i would have to enter for the coordinates(top,bottom,left,right) in the wacom program for it to be the same as if i had 8x sensitivity on osu

(im not using the smallest tablet, im using the medium sized one, idk if this matter for coordinates)

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Sandy Hoey