forum

OT!University Graduation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
Welcome
Welcome fellow families, we are here today to congratulate the 13 out of 100 students that managed to graduate today at OT!University, we advise that you put away all noisemakers, as it distorts the names being called, we also recommend to put away all balloons as it blocks the vision of people behind you.
If you are recording, please stand to the side or stand in the back so you are out of the way of students being called.
Now, first we must honor our professors, if it weren't for them, these 13 students wouldn't be graduating today...
Yonaga Angie - Sculpting & Arts

Blitzfrog - Physics

ComfySlippers - Memes

B1rd - Economics

abraker - Software Engineering
Before we get on to our 5 Valedictorians, we would also like to shed some light on our 4 clubs, who brought occupation to our students, and a community.
School Idol Club
- Tae
- Luqanted
Shitposting Club
- roshan117
Rap Battle Club
- DJ Enetro
Mania Club
- abraker
- johnmedina999
As we ease our way into representing our Valedictorians, we would like to thank Professor abraker. 3 out of the 5 students in OT!University took the Software Engineering class. We would also like to thank the Professor Yonaga Angie, whose 2 students won Valedictorian as well.
RoseusJaeger - Software Engineering

johnmedina999 - Software Engineering

Zonthem - Software Engineering

GSG95 - Sculpting & Arts

levesterz - Sculpting & Arts
Now, on to our students, each student reached a minimum of a 3.85 GPA For all terms, and have participated in school activities, and excelled in their classes...
We being with...
kai99 - student-that-sleeps-in-the-corner-while-repeating-random-shitmemes

GSG95 - Sculpting & Arts

levesterz - Sculpting & Arts

lol - Gay

Luqanted - Janitor that whistles and then when it cuts back to the Janitor all you see is blood and a leftover mop

DJ Enetro - Quality posting

Endaris - Economics

Meah - Memes

Dyl-Byl - Memes

Tae - Physics

RoseusJaeger - Software Engineering

johnmedina999 - Software Engineering

Zonthem - Software Engineering
Thank you families for joining us today to watch the 1st graduation of OT!Univeristy!
roshan117
im proud of you son
johnmedina999

roshan117 wrote:

im proud of you son
I'm proud of you, son. Also Meah, though I disapprove of his major. But as long as he's happy, I'm happy.
Ashton
I will one day be old enough to attend OT!University.
schism
Amami-kun is happy that Angie-san has achieved so much in her time here. He will tell her about this next time he sees her.
Topic Starter
Zekks

Canadian Baka wrote:

I will one day be old enough to attend OT!University.
And smart enough
kai99
ot!uni alumni
Comfy Slippers
still behind the bars

i dindu nuffin
Endaris
Where's the exa...oh wait, is this murican university? Oh yeah, shit, obvious I get my graduation for breathing then although I'm curious who payed it for me.