forum

Oldfags vs shitposters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Railey2
There is too much salt, go and duke it out here

So here is my view:

The oldfags want quality threads and quality discussion. In fact, they are so entitled that they expect others to create these things for them, as evident by the oldfags' apparent inability to create quality threads themselves.
After feeling sorry for themselves and their own incompetence and laziness, they started to lash out at the shitposters, because why step up and bring quality to the forum if you could instead just blame someone else?
Genius!

The shitposters just post shit, and its really really bad.
Like really bad.
But at least most of them don't act like whiny bitches, except the people that cry about being unliked.
Sometimes they also post quality-stuff, like OT-news. I find it very ironic that the only high quality threads lately came from the shitposters-faction.
Zain Sugieres
Go fuck yourself railey what about the people that belong to neither of those categories faggot
Blitzfrog

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Go fuck yourself railey what about the people that belong to neither of those categories faggot
We don't post here
Tae

Blitzfrog wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

We don't post here
Are you trying to say you're not a shitposter?
Zain Sugieres

Tae wrote:

When even fucking kfags are against you you know youre fucking cancer
Blitzfrog

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Tae wrote:

When even fucking kfags are against you you know youre fucking cancer
Topic Starter
Railey2

Zain Surgeries wrote:

should I rename the thread to oldfags vs. shitposters vs. edgy faggots
johnmedina999
Those two categories are not mutually exclusive.
Tae

johnmedina999 wrote:

There's very few who fit both so it's still the best example. Provide something better if you disagree.
Topic Starter
Railey2

johnmedina999 wrote:

they are not, but there are definitely two camps here. You know what I mean
Endaris
No.
No, no, no, no!
This is not how it works Railey!
A battle needs a goal and rules that make it hard to achieve.
KupcaH
I agree
Topic Starter
Railey2

Endaris wrote:

No.
No, no, no, no!
This is not how it works Railey!
A battle needs a goal and rules that make it hard to achieve.
you can act as a referee if you want to

GO
johnmedina999

Tae wrote:

There's very few who fit both so it's still the best example. Provide something better if you disagree.
Was Wojjan not a shitposter? Is abraker not a shitposter? Is Aurani not a shitposter? These three have contributed to the """demise""" of OT in different ways. I can expand on this if you want.

Railey2 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

they are not, but there are definitely two camps here. You know what I mean
If you mean something else, change your title. You clearly had the option to type "newfags" instead of "shitposters", but you didn't for a reason.
Zain Sugieres

johnmedina999 wrote:

Example of an oldfag and a shitposter at once currently active in this forum?
Wojjan, isnt active
abraker, Xd
Aurani, hasnt seen him shitposting
Topic Starter
Railey2

johnmedina999 wrote:

If you mean something else, change your title. You clearly had the option to type "newfags" instead of "shitposters", but you didn't for a reason.
you might not like it, but shitposting is definitely the newfags' most distinctive feature. Even if they sometimes do other stuff.
Tae
The reason why you don't see the oldfags making threads is because everything they have to say goes in ITT2. It prevents flooding OT with pointless threads as discussions are usually brief.

And yes, the shitposters do act like whiny bitches when they complain about why the others dont like them.
DaddyCoolVipper

Railey2 wrote:

There is too much salt, go and duke it out here

So here is my view:

The oldfags want quality threads and quality discussion. In fact, they are so entitled that they expect others to create these things for them, as evident by the oldfags' apparent inability to create quality threads themselves.
After feeling sorry for themselves and their own incompetence and laziness, they started to lash out at the shitposters, because why step up and bring quality to the forum if you could instead just blame someone else?
Genius!

The shitposters just post shit, and its really really bad.
Like really bad.
But at least they don't act like whiny bitches.
Sometimes they also post quality-stuff, like OT-news. I find it very ironic that the only high quality threads lately came from the shitposters-faction.
what the fuck, railey

I don't think most people see this "oldfag vs newfag" war that you keep pushing, chill out

all the oldfags just chat in ITT2 while the rest of the forum gets spammed with pointless threads anyway
Topic Starter
Railey2

Tae wrote:

The reason why you don't see the oldfags making threads is because everything they have to say goes in ITT2. It prevents flooding OT with pointless threads as discussions are usually brief.

And yes, the shitposters do act like whiny bitches when they complain about why the others dont like them.
Thats a fair point Tae

Some shitposter definitely whine about being unliked, but most of the seem unfazed still. Regardless, I'll add it to the intro-post.

Oldfags weren't very active in ITT2 either, in terms of quality discussion. And note that I don't count b1rd. B1rd is a phenomenon for himself.
But short-lived is the keyword here, you could also call it half-assed or uninspired. Oldfags don't seem to be interested in a proper, long discussion anymore. They just want to complain and feel superior. That's my perception. If they were interested in actual debates, they would pursue them more actively. But they don't.
Foxtrot
what's the point of this thread? genuine question
show more