forum

Wake Up, Girls! - Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu! [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
LimePixel
[Easy]
In general, I think you should try remapping this diff because there are different issues that need to be addressed. Spacing elements based off distance between each other in the timeline is crucial, overlapping shouldn't be used so frequently in Easy diffs because it confuses new players, variable Slider Velocity in Easy diffs are advised against.

[Normal]
Example of something I was talking about above, 00:05:509 (1,2). These 2 objects are overlapping to indicate that the gap between them is small (1/4th of a beat in this case). But an extremely similar gap is used at 00:06:581 (3,4) even though the gap is one full beat. This goes for other elements in the map. Be consistent with what you choose to change so that players can learn to predict when to hit the notes.

Another thing to be noted, the area where you can place circles is most of the screen. However, you barely used up the corners and sides of the playing area as seen here:

01:02:448 (2) - Try limiting reverse sliders in Normal diffs to just one reverse arrow. Especially with this slider velocity in the Kiai section, it's very jarring.
01:18:979 (2,3) - Blankets in the whole diff can look better. Adjust them so they don't actually touch. Or barely touch
01:25:610 (1) - Move over on the white tick next to the blue tick. The sound appears later.

[Hard]
00:54:948 (2,3,4,5) - Uhm, why is there a way bigger gap between objects whereas most of the map is with small spacing? I suggest making most of the spacing a bit larger, and the Kiai and other fast paced sections even larger so there's a distinction.
01:06:734 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I suggest turning Stacking on:
So now you can see how this whole set of objects doesn't stack well and looks weird while playing.
Either turn down Stack Leniency or stack them better.

Same things go for Insane and Boukun.
Hope this helps.
Topic Starter
Faputa
Thanks for your detailed modding advice. It helps me a ton! ;)

LimePixel wrote:

[Easy]
In general, I think you should try remapping this diff because there are different issues that need to be addressed. Spacing elements based off distance between each other in the timeline is crucial, overlapping shouldn't be used so frequently in Easy diffs because it confuses new players, variable Slider Velocity in Easy diffs are advised against.

[Normal]
Example of something I was talking about above, 00:05:509 (1,2). These 2 objects are overlapping to indicate that the gap between them is small (1/4th of a beat in this case). But an extremely similar gap is used at 00:06:581 (3,4) even though the gap is one full beat. This goes for other elements in the map. Be consistent with what you choose to change so that players can learn to predict when to hit the notes.

Another thing to be noted, the area where you can place circles is most of the screen. However, you barely used up the corners and sides of the playing area as seen here:

01:02:448 (2) - Try limiting reverse sliders in Normal diffs to just one reverse arrow. Especially with this slider velocity in the Kiai section, it's very jarring.
01:18:979 (2,3) - Blankets in the whole diff can look better. Adjust them so they don't actually touch. Or barely touch
01:25:610 (1) - Move over on the white tick next to the blue tick. The sound appears later.

[Hard]
00:54:948 (2,3,4,5) - Uhm, why is there a way bigger gap between objects whereas most of the map is with small spacing? I suggest making most of the spacing a bit larger, and the Kiai and other fast paced sections even larger so there's a distinction.
01:06:734 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I suggest turning Stacking on:
So now you can see how this whole set of objects doesn't stack well and looks weird while playing.
Either turn down Stack Leniency or stack them better.

Same things go for Insane and Boukun.
Hope this helps.
Yudragen
Ok, you lowered the AR. Now it's unplayable. Good job. :D
Topic Starter
Faputa

ChaoticRed wrote:

Ok, you lowered the AR. Now it's unplayable. Good job. :D
Oh sorry. Didn't meant to do that. I'll fix that real fast.
Yudragen
I dunno if u should ever map in AR10, its like reserved for HR MOD. But as you like
Topic Starter
Faputa
Is it?? Then I should better lower it a little bit. I think the AR now is a good fit to the map itself. Ty again.

ChaoticRed wrote:

I dunno if u should ever map in AR10, its like reserved for HR MOD. But as you like
Yudragen

jack1817 wrote:

Is it?? Then I should better lower it a little bit. I think the AR now is a good fit to the map itself. Ty again.

ChaoticRed wrote:

Ok, the Boukun level is good but some parts feel offbeat (sorry i can't tell which exactly :D ). The insane should at least be AR8,5 but the best would be AR9.
Oh, and the song background is weird. Doesn't fit in the screen.
Topic Starter
Faputa
Ok, I'll work on that.

ChaoticRed wrote:

Ok, the Boukun level is good but some parts feel offbeat (sorry i can't tell which exactly :D ) I discovered the problems and fixed. It is way better now..
The insane should at least be AR8,5 but the best would be AR9.
Oh, and the song background is weird. Doesn't fit in the screen. Changed
Yudragen
Wooooh, played the boukun lvl a bit more. There is one part with depleted (?) 3 sliders that are really hard to hit correctly. I'd change it to reverse one or make them shorter and separated. The second thing are the jumps before the chorus. They are really weirdly placed and quite hard to hit correctly again. I think that the spiral stream in the beginning of the chorus is made badly. Make it a slider, a normal stream or just fix it. 2nd one is good. And the rest is quite well made. GJ
Topic Starter
Faputa
Thank you. But not until 12 hours later can I work on it cuz I have something to do. Please wait.

ChaoticRed wrote:

Wooooh, played the boukun lvl a bit more. There is one part with depleted (?) 3 sliders that are really hard to hit correctly. I'd change it to reverse one or make them shorter and separated. The second thing are the jumps before the chorus. They are really weirdly placed and quite hard to hit correctly again. I think that the spiral stream in the beginning of the chorus is made badly. Make it a slider, a normal stream or just fix it. 2nd one is good. And the rest is quite well made. GJ
All changed
Yudragen
Much better now. Though u haven't changed those 3 sliders in the middle of the song.
Topic Starter
Faputa

ChaoticRed wrote:

Much better now. Though u haven't changed those 3 sliders in the middle of the song.
Done.
ARenaissance
Speedy M4M for being informed citizen!

The main theme for my criticisms here seems to be your aesthetics. Your constriction with your distance snapping is giving rise to some messy and tough to read patterns. In general, try to avoid unintentional overlaps, and try to make sure notes are flowing into one another. I'll illustrate this with a few fine points in each of the difficulties. I have a couple of other nit-picks as well.

[Boukun]
  1. You pretty much have distance completely snapped all throughout here. I don't think that's a good idea with difficulty levels this high! You're missing opportunities to use spacing to emphasize parts of the song.
  2. 00:15:152 (8,9,1) - This is a very counter-intuitive spacing choice. I would stack (1) with (8) and (9).
  3. 00:38:418 (5,6,7,8) - Unpleasant overlap between the slider and the stacks.
  4. 00:43:316 (6,8) - Another unpleasant overlap. I would suggest separating (6) and (8).
  5. 00:48:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You should start the divergence of stacking at (5) rather than at (6), since (5) is on a more dominant beat.
  6. 00:51:428 (1) - What sound is this circle emphasizing? I don't see a reason for why it should be here.
  7. 00:51:428 (1,8,1,3,1) - This right here is precisely how abiding solely by distance snapping removes potential. Instead of steadily increasing spacing, why not emphasize every note where there's a New Combo by making the New Combo circle farther away from all the other circles?
  8. 01:16:530 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Why not make all of these sliders the same shape? There's no pattern to them as they currently are.
[Insane]
Once again, you don't need to have distance snap all the way through at this difficulty level. Feel free to space things differently: at this point, the players will understand the small differences.
  1. Open up AiMod with ctrl+shift+a, and fix some of the serious issues that it's telling you about.
  2. 00:03:060 (1,2,3) - I would curve (2) and (3) with the slider.
  3. 00:07:193 (6,7) - Any reason for why this isn't perfectly overlapped? I would either make the difference a bit more clear or overlap it completely. It looks like an accident right now.
  4. 00:15:305 (1) - I would rotate this a bit to make the slider flow right into the circles.
  5. 00:22:652 (1,3) - This is bad overlap, you should fix it.
  6. 00:24:642 (8) - Both of these sounds are quite strong. Should you really have it be a slider, and not two circles?
  7. 00:31:071 (6,7,8) - These feel really crowded. You may want to consider changing this pattern into something with less overlap that is more readable.
  8. 00:40:407 (4,5) - These should be perfectly parallel. You should also try to avoid the very slight overlap here.
  9. 00:44:387 (3,1) - Avoid overlap.
  10. 00:44:693 (1,3) - Similarly, avoid the overlap.
  11. 00:53:418 (6,1) - ^
  12. 00:56:938 (1,2,3) - You can emphasize the beat more clearly by placing (2) directly over (1):
  13. 01:07:652 (5,6) - The overlap here isn't very nice either. I'd suggest moving (6) a bit further from (5).
  14. 01:13:469 (4,1) - Overlap.
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:601 (1,2,3,1) - I would do some sort of overlap:
  2. 00:04:132 (4) - I would change the curvature on this so that (3) flows right into it. Right now, the curve of the slider goes against the flow from (3) to (4).
  3. 00:05:050 (6,7,1) - This spacing is actually kind of ambiguous. I would just stack (6) and (7).
  4. 00:09:489 (1,2,3) - I don't really understand the reason behind this rhythm. By placing a slider on the red tick, you're putting a slider tail on the white tick. Here, the white tick has a snare while the red tick has a kick. The snare is stronger, so it should get more emphasis. You have Circle-Circle-Slider. I would do Circle-Slider-Circle.
  5. 00:10:867 (2,3) - Bad overlap.
  6. 00:26:632 (8,9,1) - Why is there spacing inconsistency here?
  7. 00:35:356 (1,2) - Overlap.
  8. 00:46:224 (8,10) - Overlap.
  9. 00:56:479 (7,1) - Another overlap. Also, the (1) slider might look nicer if you just did a 4-node slider rather than a many-node one:
  10. 01:01:224 (2,3) - You should make these parallel.
[Normal]
  1. I'm going to stop mentioning overlap issues because I think I've provided enough examples, and it would just clutter this mod up too much. There are areas in this difficulty and in easy where there are overlap troubles. Try and find them yourself and fix them!
  2. 00:15:305 (4) - Forgot to NC this. Also, the slider shapes don't look too great. I think a 3-point slider is just fine.
  3. 00:30:612 (2,3) - This would work better if you made (3) go in the other direction, since it would follow the flow of the (2) slider. I know this will cause a ripple effect and you'd have to remap a lot of stuff around it, but it shouldn't be too challenging, and I think it would be worth the effort.
  4. 00:54:489 (1,2,3) - This is a really confusing rhythmic pattern, far too difficult for normal difficulty, especially since you're dropping some very important sounds. It's okay to reuse structures that you used in the past here, like 00:49:591 (1,2,3). In fact, I would encourage it!
  5. 01:02:448 (2,3,4) - Spacing inconsistency.
  6. 01:05:509 (3,4,5) - This pattern really doesn't follow the vocals (or anything) very well. For a normal, I would do a pattern like this:
  7. 01:13:469 - You can definitely put a circle here. It feels like odd empty space right now.
  8. 01:15:305 (3,4,1) - Whoa! That's a weird distance disparity. Please fix this.
  9. 01:23:904 (1,1) - You have to give players more time to recover than this. a gap this short is only appropriate on Hard or higher.
[Easy]
  1. You should definitely, definitely, definitely increase the distance spacing from 0.5x up to something like 0.8x. At this low spacing, the difference between slider velocity and distance between notes is too much and it's confusing for new players. Doing this will effectively force you to remap the whole thing, but I promise, you'll never be able to get this through a beatmap nominator without making this change.
  2. 00:21:428 (3) - This slider is too short.
  3. 00:48:979 (4) - This slider is too long.
One thing that you're doing fairly consistently correctly is note emphasis. With only a few exceptions, you're mapping the notes to the correct parts of the song. But unfortunately, your object placement needs a lot of work. Your objects should have symmetry and similarities and other good stuff, and right now, a lot of your object placement is self-destructive and jumbled, and going through to fix it all will take a lot of work. Keep it up and keep looking for feedback, though. You can only get better!
Topic Starter
Faputa

ARenaissance wrote:

Speedy M4M for being informed citizen!

The main theme for my criticisms here seems to be your aesthetics. Your constriction with your distance snapping is giving rise to some messy and tough to read patterns. In general, try to avoid unintentional overlaps, and try to make sure notes are flowing into one another. I'll illustrate this with a few fine points in each of the difficulties. I have a couple of other nit-picks as well.

[Boukun]
  1. You pretty much have distance completely snapped all throughout here. I don't think that's a good idea with difficulty levels this high! You're missing opportunities to use spacing to emphasize parts of the song.
  2. 00:15:152 (8,9,1) - This is a very counter-intuitive spacing choice. I would stack (1) with (8) and (9). Changed it
  3. 00:38:418 (5,6,7,8) - Unpleasant overlap between the slider and the stacks. Yea it is. Changed
  4. 00:43:316 (6,8) - Another unpleasant overlap. I would suggest separating (6) and (8).separated them
  5. 00:48:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You should start the divergence of stacking at (5) rather than at (6), since (5) is on a more dominant beat.Good point!
  6. 00:51:428 (1) - What sound is this circle emphasizing? I don't see a reason for why it should be here. Removed that circle
  7. 00:51:428 (1,8,1,3,1) - This right here is precisely how abiding solely by distance snapping removes potential. Instead of steadily increasing spacing, why not emphasize every note where there's a New Combo by making the New Combo circle farther away from all the other circles? not sure where are you talking about, but I took a look and changed some unpleasant places
  8. 01:16:530 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Why not make all of these sliders the same shape? There's no pattern to them as they currently are.
You are correct, changed it

[Insane]
Once again, you don't need to have distance snap all the way through at this difficulty level. Feel free to space things differently: at this point, the players will understand the small differences. That's an important tip worth taking!
  1. Open up AiMod with ctrl+shift+a, and fix some of the serious issues that it's telling you about.
  2. 00:03:060 (1,2,3) - I would curve (2) and (3) with the slider. OK applied
  3. 00:07:193 (6,7) - Any reason for why this isn't perfectly overlapped? I would either make the difference a bit more clear or overlap it completely. It looks like an accident right now. That's an accident. Fixed
  4. 00:15:305 (1) - I would rotate this a bit to make the slider flow right into the circles. Good point!
  5. 00:22:652 (1,3) - This is bad overlap, you should fix it. Fixed
  6. 00:24:642 (8) - Both of these sounds are quite strong. Should you really have it be a slider, and not two circles? I was thinking it too. Your suggestions seem better. Applied.
  7. 00:31:071 (6,7,8) - These feel really crowded. You may want to consider changing this pattern into something with less overlap that is more readable. Spaced them differently
  8. 00:40:407 (4,5) - These should be perfectly parallel. You should also try to avoid the very slight overlap here. OK!
  9. 00:44:387 (3,1) - Avoid overlap. Changed it
  10. 00:44:693 (1,3) - Similarly, avoid the overlap. Changed it
  11. 00:53:418 (6,1) - ^ ^
  12. 00:56:938 (1,2,3) - You can emphasize the beat more clearly by placing (2) directly over (1): Applied
  13. 01:07:652 (5,6) - The overlap here isn't very nice either. I'd suggest moving (6) a bit further from (5). Changed it
  14. 01:13:469 (4,1) - Overlap. Spaced it
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:601 (1,2,3,1) - I would do some sort of overlap: Better!
  2. 00:04:132 (4) - I would change the curvature on this so that (3) flows right into it. Right now, the curve of the slider goes against the flow from (3) to (4). I see
  3. 00:05:050 (6,7,1) - This spacing is actually kind of ambiguous. I would just stack (6) and (7). Yea, if didn't so it doesn't suit Hard either.
  4. 00:09:489 (1,2,3) - I don't really understand the reason behind this rhythm. By placing a slider on the red tick, you're putting a slider tail on the white tick. Here, the white tick has a snare while the red tick has a kick. The snare is stronger, so it should get more emphasis. You have Circle-Circle-Slider. I would do Circle-Slider-Circle. Applied
  5. 00:10:867 (2,3) - Bad overlap. Changed it
  6. 00:26:632 (8,9,1) - Why is there spacing inconsistency here? Accident again, changed
  7. 00:35:356 (1,2) - Overlap. Changed it
  8. 00:46:224 (8,10) - Overlap. ^
  9. 00:56:479 (7,1) - Another overlap. Also, the (1) slider might look nicer if you just did a 4-node slider rather than a many-node one: That's better!
  10. 01:01:224 (2,3) - You should make these parallel. OK
[Normal]
  1. I'm going to stop mentioning overlap issues because I think I've provided enough examples, and it would just clutter this mod up too much. There are areas in this difficulty and in easy where there are overlap troubles. Try and find them yourself and fix them!
  2. 00:15:305 (4) - Forgot to NC this. Also, the slider shapes don't look too great. I think a 3-point slider is just fine. OK!
  3. 00:30:612 (2,3) - This would work better if you made (3) go in the other direction, since it would follow the flow of the (2) slider. I know this will cause a ripple effect and you'd have to remap a lot of stuff around it, but it shouldn't be too challenging, and I think it would be worth the effort. Yes, it's more pleasant.
  4. 00:54:489 (1,2,3) - This is a really confusing rhythmic pattern, far too difficult for normal difficulty, especially since you're dropping some very important sounds. It's okay to reuse structures that you used in the past here, like 00:49:591 (1,2,3). In fact, I would encourage it! Good point!
  5. 01:02:448 (2,3,4) - Spacing inconsistency. Changed
  6. 01:05:509 (3,4,5) - This pattern really doesn't follow the vocals (or anything) very well. For a normal, I would do a pattern like this: OK
  7. 01:13:469 - You can definitely put a circle here. It feels like odd empty space right now. OK, added.
  8. 01:15:305 (3,4,1) - Whoa! That's a weird distance disparity. Please fix this. Changed
  9. 01:23:904 (1,1) - You have to give players more time to recover than this. a gap this short is only appropriate on Hard or higher. Shortened the spinner.
[Easy]
  1. You should definitely, definitely, definitely increase the distance spacing from 0.5x up to something like 0.8x. At this low spacing, the difference between slider velocity and distance between notes is too much and it's confusing for new players. Doing this will effectively force you to remap the whole thing, but I promise, you'll never be able to get this through a beatmap nominator without making this change. Thanks for reminding me!
  2. 00:21:428 (3) - This slider is too short. OK changed
  3. 00:48:979 (4) - This slider is too long. Changed
One thing that you're doing fairly consistently correctly is note emphasis. With only a few exceptions, you're mapping the notes to the correct parts of the song. But unfortunately, your object placement needs a lot of work. Your objects should have symmetry and similarities and other good stuff, and right now, a lot of your object placement is self-destructive and jumbled, and going through to fix it all will take a lot of work. Keep it up and keep looking for feedback, though. You can only get better!
All Applied! Thanks for your mod!
_Meep_
Reply to your mods by quotingit then typing in comments to each and every points the modder brings up, its a good habit to start as a mapper and a modder
also why tf has chaotic red been given so much kds in such a small time? Its against the rules to give someone kds for something thats not constructively helpful to the progression of the map
Fu Xuan
Hi Monstrata
Topic Starter
Faputa

_Meep_ wrote:

Reply to your mods by quotingit then typing in comments to each and every points the modder brings up, its a good habit to start as a mapper and a modder
Thanks a lot for reminding me. I'll do that

also why tf has chaotic red been given so much kds in such a small time? Its against the rules to give someone kds for something thats not constructively helpful to the progression of the map
Oh sorry, I also discovered that and I've stop providing kds to much again.
Yudragen

_Meep_ wrote:

I gave all of them to this map anyway :D. And I've tried to help in an only way I could
Seijiro
Well sorry, but I had to remove all of them since they weren't technically mods (even posts that technically made change happen it was totally left to the owner to figure out how to do it, hence why I can't consider them mods)

Please do not abuse the kudosu system
Yudragen

MrSergio wrote:

Well sorry, but I had to remove all of them since they weren't technically mods (even posts that technically made change happen it was totally left to the owner to figure out how to do it, hence why I can't consider them mods)

Please do not abuse the kudosu system
Sure, I don't mind. I don't even know how to post an exact time of the map :D
Sidetail
[boukun]
00:02:754 (4,5,6,7,1) - would be nice if these were one unifor curve, current doesn't give off particularly well mapped feeling since objects like 00:02:984 (7,1) - doesnt look very nice. (I think 7 has too much curve so flow is very unnatural)
00:04:132 (1,3) - unintentional overlap. avoid these to make map look more polished
00:05:203 (2,1,2,3) - these dont look great aesthetics wise, does it? try moving them to look great while plays great as well. Also note that 00:05:203 (2) - ends on other side since there is double reverses so something likes https://puu.sh/wbuoZ/0f5064b92b.jpg works quite well
00:07:652 (7,8,9,10,11) - not really in the song, so i would probably recommend you staying away from doing this. keeping it simple like single slider works quite well https://puu.sh/wbutu/4b37292f88.jpg
00:10:101 (5,6,1,2,3,4) - that's very crowded, please clear them up a bit.
00:23:265 (4) - i dont nickpick about slider shapes a lot but this doesn't really fit with this music tbh
00:24:948 (10,11,1) - that's pretty significant spacing compared from before
00:32:295 (5,6,1) - stack properly
00:42:703 (3,4) - unintentional stack. I would just stack this on head of 00:41:632 (9) - (etc. please look around and fix other similar things too)
00:53:877 (1,2,3,4) - for one part (like this) you dont stack and for similar sounding parts like 00:51:581 (1,2,3) - you do. i would suggest you being a bit more consistent overall :) oh btw 00:53:877 (1) - this doesn't exist in the song, so delete
01:11:555 (8) - stack on 01:11:020 (1) - and 01:11:632 (1) - stack on 01:11:096 (2) - so that atleast it doesn't look very meh, also just shift things a bit for objects before so circulr doesnt look so bad
01:15:765 (8) - flow is bit weird here, perhaps curve it like https://puu.sh/wbuJG/50f3a0ba2f.jpg, stack 01:16:224 (9) - on 01:17:142 (1) - and 01:16:377 (10) - on 01:16:836 (1) -
01:16:836 (1,1,1,1,1) - also i dont really recommend NCing every note unless there is SV change or reading emphasis (such as anti-jump)\
01:20:126 (10,1) - not sure why this is stacked :l
01:21:887 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you should follow the song :l https://puu.sh/wbuSP/6fe19980a5.jpg
01:26:930 (1) - start the spinner at 01:26:841 so that players have more time to spin (extend the spinner to where it originally ended)

[hard]
err.. for non-kiai parts, i don't really recommend increasing 0.8x to suddenly 1.5x on hards (tho at least you put NC emphasis which is good 00:05:050 (1) - )
00:01:989 (6) - would just stack on 00:01:071 (3) -
00:24:183 (3,4,5,6,7) - stream is bit overkill for hard diff, use short slider with reverse to replace that
00:25:714 (4,5,6,1) - for mapping, you should put more character in it xD like: https://puu.sh/wbv6a/9629ed9070.jpg it doesnt need to look so linear
00:29:387 (3) - not recommended.
00:31:530 (8,9) - fix spacing
00:34:285 (7) - this really should've been slider with reverse
00:35:050 (2,3) - not sure why this one's spacing is closer than 00:35:663 (5,6) - of literally same sounding part
01:11:020 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this doesnt look very appealing, perhaps you need more uniform curve
01:15:765 (7) - ._.
01:16:530 (1,2,3) - i wonder whats your reason for having different spacing from 01:17:754 (1,2,3) -
01:21:428 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - err unintentional overlaps
01:23:877 (1) - can probably be more symmetric using grid and ctrl+h to flip and check

I'll stop here since i need to sleep, good luck with mapset
Topic Starter
Faputa

Sidetail wrote:

[boukun]
00:02:754 (4,5,6,7,1) - would be nice if these were one unifor curve, current doesn't give off particularly well mapped feeling since objects like 00:02:984 (7,1) - doesnt look very nice. (I think 7 has too much curve so flow is very unnatural) Made it a stream. and remapped the first few seconds cuz I think it's not good.
00:04:132 (1,3) - unintentional overlap. avoid these to make map look more polished
00:05:203 (2,1,2,3) - these dont look great aesthetics wise, does it? try moving them to look great while plays great as well. Also note that 00:05:203 (2) - ends on other side since there is double reverses so something likes https://puu.sh/wbuoZ/0f5064b92b.jpg works quite well Yeah. It works better than original a lot.
00:07:652 (7,8,9,10,11) - not really in the song, so i would probably recommend you staying away from doing this. keeping it simple like single slider works quite well https://puu.sh/wbutu/4b37292f88.jpg This looks better
00:10:101 (5,6,1,2,3,4) - that's very crowded, please clear them up a bit. Ended up remapped most of the notes
00:23:265 (4) - i dont nickpick about slider shapes a lot but this doesn't really fit with this music tbh Changed it
00:24:948 (10,11,1) - that's pretty significant spacing compared from before Bec there's a SV change in the music change. I'll keep that for now.
00:32:295 (5,6,1) - stack properly Increased stack leniency.
00:42:703 (3,4) - unintentional stack. I would just stack this on head of 00:41:632 (9) - (etc. please look around and fix other similar things too) Applied
00:53:877 (1,2,3,4) - for one part (like this) you dont stack and for similar sounding parts like 00:51:581 (1,2,3) - you do. i would suggest you being a bit more consistent overall :) oh btw 00:53:877 (1) - this doesn't exist in the song, so delete Worked on that.
01:11:555 (8) - stack on 01:11:020 (1) - and 01:11:632 (1) - stack on 01:11:096 (2) - so that atleast it doesn't look very meh, also just shift things a bit for objects before so circulr doesnt look so bad Did sth little different, Curved the slider connecting the circular
01:15:765 (8) - flow is bit weird here, perhaps curve it like https://puu.sh/wbuJG/50f3a0ba2f.jpg, stack 01:16:224 (9) - on 01:17:142 (1) - and 01:16:377 (10) - on 01:16:836 (1) - It's way better
01:16:836 (1,1,1,1,1) - also i dont really recommend NCing every note unless there is SV change or reading emphasis (such as anti-jump)\ Also adjusted their placings.
01:20:126 (10,1) - not sure why this is stacked :l Separated them
01:21:887 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you should follow the song :l https://puu.sh/wbuSP/6fe19980a5.jpg Applied
01:26:930 (1) - start the spinner at 01:26:841 so that players have more time to spin (extend the spinner to where it originally ended) Fixed it

[hard]
err.. for non-kiai parts, i don't really recommend increasing 0.8x to suddenly 1.5x on hards (tho at least you put NC emphasis which is good 00:05:050 (1) - ) Yeah, it may let players mess up, down-ed the SV multiplier to 1.2x there
00:01:989 (6) - would just stack on 00:01:071 (3) - It sure looks cleaner!
00:24:183 (3,4,5,6,7) - stream is bit overkill for hard diff, use short slider with reverse to replace that Thanks for reminding!
00:25:714 (4,5,6,1) - for mapping, you should put more character in it xD like: https://puu.sh/wbv6a/9629ed9070.jpg it doesnt need to look so linear It does look and work better
00:29:387 (3) - not recommended. Changed it to be a reverse slider similar to the previous sliders.
00:31:530 (8,9) - fix spacing Fixed
00:34:285 (7) - this really should've been slider with reverse Yes. It's better.
00:35:050 (2,3) - not sure why this one's spacing is closer than 00:35:663 (5,6) - of literally same sounding part That was an accident :?
01:11:020 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this doesnt look very appealing, perhaps you need more uniform curve Yes. Fixed that
01:15:765 (7) - ._. Sure it does look weird with the mapset. Changed that.
01:16:530 (1,2,3) - i wonder whats your reason for having different spacing from 01:17:754 (1,2,3) - Fixed that
01:21:428 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - err unintentional overlaps Spaced them further.
01:23:877 (1) - can probably be more symmetric using grid and ctrl+h to flip and check Thanks!

I'll stop here since i need to sleep, good luck with mapset
Thanks for your mod!! :)
Aisha
Hi! I hope you like it :p

My Extra GD
http://puu.sh/wc4LZ/a77d096c07.osu

Don't forget to add me to tags if you agree with this!

Also my little suggestions
IRC little
2017-06-05 11:23 xfraczynho: btw are you sure timing is correct right? (just asking :3)
2017-06-05 11:24 jack1817: You mean the last part?
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: hmm yes
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: 01:26:751 (1) - this seems stragne
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: strange*
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: others are fine prob
2017-06-05 11:25 jack1817: There's rit there. Should I add another Red line there?
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: I think 01:26:841 - using this blue line is enough
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: or maybe just spinner instead circle+spinner
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: if you don't like using circles on blue lines
2017-06-05 11:27 jack1817: OK. I'll fix that. Make it just a spinner.
2017-06-05 11:28 jack1817: Thanks for reminding me that.
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: alright then
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: yw :p
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: is this going for approval right?
2017-06-05 11:28 jack1817: Yes
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: oki
2017-06-05 11:29 jack1817: I really want it to get into approved, because I loved the song so much, but there's no ranked maps for it. :/
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: are you making volumes right?
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: nice one :P
2017-06-05 11:30 jack1817: Do the volumes matters in this loud song? Or I'll just tune them a bit.
2017-06-05 11:31 xfraczynho: hmm I can suggest you some of them if you want to :p
2017-06-05 11:31 jack1817: Sure
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: ok let's hold kiai as 100%
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: For now, I have to sleep cuz in my time zone its mid-night now. See you in 8 hrs if you are still awake.
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: OK
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: oh ok
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: I can do them on 3 minutes
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: can you wait?
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: OK you point them out thanks
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: 00:00:612 - 80
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: 00:10:407 - 60
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:20:203 - 70
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:39:795 - 75
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:49:591 - 70
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:54:489 - 80
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:56:938 - 50
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:59:387 - 90
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 01:01:836 - 100 (kiai)
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 01:21:428 - 80
2017-06-05 11:37 xfraczynho: 01:23:877 - 50
2017-06-05 11:37 xfraczynho: that's all I guess
2017-06-05 11:38 jack1817: Thanks a lot
2017-06-05 11:38 jack1817: I'll update it now
volumes and random ~

Also try to use CS and AR 3 on Easy
CS 3 (or 3.5 if you want to) and AR 4 on Normal
:arrow: they're more playable

[General]
01:21:428 - I think you should map this part on every diffs :P it doesn't deserve a break imo

[Normal]
01:23:904 (1) - unsnapped note!

[Boukun]
Check stack latency :arrow: 5 is good probably

Good luck! If you want I can give you some comments ingame! :)
Topic Starter
Faputa

xfraczynho wrote:

Hi! I hope you like it :p

My Extra GD
http://puu.sh/wc4LZ/a77d096c07.osu

Don't forget to add me to tags if you agree with this!
Awsome!!
Also my little suggestions
IRC little
2017-06-05 11:23 xfraczynho: btw are you sure timing is correct right? (just asking :3)
2017-06-05 11:24 jack1817: You mean the last part?
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: hmm yes
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: 01:26:751 (1) - this seems stragne
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: strange*
2017-06-05 11:24 xfraczynho: others are fine prob
2017-06-05 11:25 jack1817: There's rit there. Should I add another Red line there?
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: I think 01:26:841 - using this blue line is enough
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: or maybe just spinner instead circle+spinner
2017-06-05 11:26 xfraczynho: if you don't like using circles on blue lines
2017-06-05 11:27 jack1817: OK. I'll fix that. Make it just a spinner.
2017-06-05 11:28 jack1817: Thanks for reminding me that.
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: alright then
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: yw :p
2017-06-05 11:28 xfraczynho: is this going for approval right?
2017-06-05 11:28 jack1817: Yes
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: oki
2017-06-05 11:29 jack1817: I really want it to get into approved, because I loved the song so much, but there's no ranked maps for it. :/
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: are you making volumes right?
2017-06-05 11:29 xfraczynho: nice one :P
2017-06-05 11:30 jack1817: Do the volumes matters in this loud song? Or I'll just tune them a bit.
2017-06-05 11:31 xfraczynho: hmm I can suggest you some of them if you want to :p
2017-06-05 11:31 jack1817: Sure
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: ok let's hold kiai as 100%
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: For now, I have to sleep cuz in my time zone its mid-night now. See you in 8 hrs if you are still awake.
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: OK
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: oh ok
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: I can do them on 3 minutes
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: can you wait?
2017-06-05 11:35 jack1817: OK you point them out thanks
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: 00:00:612 - 80
2017-06-05 11:35 xfraczynho: 00:10:407 - 60
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:20:203 - 70
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:39:795 - 75
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:49:591 - 70
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:54:489 - 80
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:56:938 - 50
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 00:59:387 - 90
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 01:01:836 - 100 (kiai)
2017-06-05 11:36 xfraczynho: 01:21:428 - 80
2017-06-05 11:37 xfraczynho: 01:23:877 - 50
2017-06-05 11:37 xfraczynho: that's all I guess
2017-06-05 11:38 jack1817: Thanks a lot
2017-06-05 11:38 jack1817: I'll update it now
volumes and random ~
Thanks for your IRC modding!
Also try to use CS and AR 3 on Easy Changed that
CS 3 (or 3.5 if you want to) and AR 4 on Normal Also changed
:arrow: they're more playable Yes, it's more comfortable

[General]
01:21:428 - I think you should map this part on every diffs :P it doesn't deserve a break imo OK!

[Normal]
01:23:904 (1) - unsnapped note! Thanks

[Boukun]
Check stack latency :arrow: 5 is good probably OK, since there's no need for max SL in this map

Good luck! If you want I can give you some comments ingame! :)
Thank you very much for GD and also modding!!
Stack
from #modreqs

Was more in the mood for some irc modding
12:04 gottagof4ast: Could we just do an nm ingame?
12:04 gottagof4ast: on this
12:04 *gottagof4ast is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1299686 Wake Up, Girls! - Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu! [Boukun]]
12:04 jack1817: Sure
12:05 gottagof4ast: k
12:05 gottagof4ast: 00:00:612 (1,2,3) - follows the vocals closely
12:05 gottagof4ast: but 00:01:530 (4) - what does this follow?
12:05 gottagof4ast: I don't hear any sound that note actually
12:06 jack1817: So you think it should be deleted?
12:06 gottagof4ast: yeah
12:06 gottagof4ast: same for 00:02:142 (6) -
12:06 gottagof4ast: I feel like you put it there to avoid a large gap without notes
12:06 gottagof4ast: try to use 1/1 timing gaps to your advantage instead
12:07 jack1817: Lemme deleted the two
12:07 gottagof4ast: What do you want to be clickable at the start?
12:07 gottagof4ast: vocals or instrumentals?
12:08 jack1817: I think the two merge at the start.
12:08 jack1817: I shall extend the first slider
12:08 gottagof4ast: first slider and circle are fine
12:08 gottagof4ast: its more 00:01:071 (3) -
12:08 gottagof4ast: you have this really heavy sound on the sliderend that should be clickable
12:09 gottagof4ast: also try to use only one slideranchor instead of having these weird ones
12:09 gottagof4ast: it'll make things easier
12:09 jack1817: ok
12:09 gottagof4ast: 00:02:448 (2) - no sound I think
12:10 jack1817: Yes
12:10 gottagof4ast: In order to show that the vocals are important, I would make 00:02:295 (1) - a slider
12:10 jack1817: I remove that
12:10 gottagof4ast: 00:02:830 (5,7) - same for these
12:10 gottagof4ast: there is no stream here
12:11 jack1817: So make it not a stream right?
12:11 gottagof4ast: yup
12:12 jack1817: Alright
12:12 gottagof4ast: 00:05:663 (2) - no sound here
12:12 jack1817: ok
12:12 gottagof4ast: reverse feels a bit out of place
12:13 gottagof4ast: maybe something like this
12:13 gottagof4ast: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8284732
12:13 gottagof4ast: often you can stack notes to show that they have a 1/1 gap
12:14 gottagof4ast: remember that if you disagree with anything then you should do what you think is better
12:14 gottagof4ast: 00:07:193 (7,8) - the vocal starts on the slider end of 00:07:193 (7) - and not on the sliderhead of 00:07:652 (8) -
12:15 jack1817: I am thinking of your idea getting out unneccessary streams or reverse sliders by jumps
12:15 gottagof4ast: so shorten 00:07:193 (7) - and place 00:07:652 (8) - on 00:07:499
12:15 gottagof4ast: The thing is that when you map
12:15 gottagof4ast: listen to the music and think
12:15 gottagof4ast: what do I want to map
12:16 gottagof4ast: after that think
12:16 gottagof4ast: which objects represent the thing I want to follow
12:16 gottagof4ast: the best
12:16 gottagof4ast: 00:04:132 (1,2,3) - for example
12:16 gottagof4ast: this fits the vocals really well
12:17 gottagof4ast: 1 sec brb
12:17 gottagof4ast: k
12:18 gottagof4ast: 00:10:254 (6) - no sound
12:18 gottagof4ast: 00:12:627 (6,8) - ^
12:19 gottagof4ast: You can easily find these yourself
12:19 gottagof4ast: slow down the music and listen to each note to check if they have sounds
12:20 jack1817: Right, but I think some can be kept there
12:20 jack1817: 00:15:229
12:20 gottagof4ast: you can click on a note and ctrlc ctrlv it in chat btw
12:21 jack1817: oh. ok
12:21 gottagof4ast: don't fully agree with 00:15:229 (9) - but if thats your interpretation of the music than you should keep it
12:22 gottagof4ast: 01:01:377 (2) - places like this are where streams fit
12:22 jack1817: So the no sound prob is like that,I'll take a look on them. I wonder is there other problems?
12:22 gottagof4ast: although you placed a reverse
12:22 gottagof4ast: I see you use ds often
12:23 gottagof4ast: which is a good thing
12:23 gottagof4ast: you should not always use it
12:23 gottagof4ast: but most of them time
12:23 jack1817: 01:01:530 (3) - I agree with you, this should be done a stream better
12:24 gottagof4ast: if you put notes on the same spot then stack them perfectly
12:24 gottagof4ast: 00:00:612 (1,3) -
12:24 gottagof4ast: the sliderend and sliderhead should overlap perfectly
12:24 jack1817: Replying the ds thing, so I'm thinking removing some unsuitable streams with non-ds jumps
12:25 gottagof4ast: non-ds jumps are kinda difficult to pull off
12:25 jack1817: Ok
12:25 gottagof4ast: howmuch do you know a bout flow?
12:26 jack1817: Yes, but wouldn't say a lot
12:26 jack1817: So we need to keep the cursor movement comfortable(?) I guess
12:26 gottagof4ast: yeah
12:27 gottagof4ast: you probably already know this but sharp angles jump better than wide angles
12:27 jack1817: Yes
12:27 gottagof4ast: 01:04:744 (2,3,4) - is easier to hit than 01:05:050 (4,5,6) -
12:27 gottagof4ast: 01:05:969 (8,9,10) - things like this are difficult to hit
12:28 gottagof4ast: really wide angle at high speed
12:28 gottagof4ast: 01:11:632 (1,2,3) -
12:28 gottagof4ast: I would try to avoid those
12:28 jack1817: You mean the 1?
12:29 gottagof4ast: just placing things in a straight line
12:29 jack1817: or straight line jump
12:29 jack1817: yeah
12:29 jack1817: It's old stylish
12:29 gottagof4ast: I just wanted to type that :P
12:29 jack1817: :P
12:30 jack1817: I think I can make 3 upper and let slider tail of 4 overlaps 2
12:30 gottagof4ast: where?
12:30 jack1817: 01:11:632 (1,2,3,4) -
12:31 gottagof4ast: thats already better
12:31 jack1817: OK
12:31 gottagof4ast: 01:18:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is really difficult to hit
12:32 jack1817: Zigzag them would be better?
12:32 gottagof4ast: zigzag is always easy to play
12:32 gottagof4ast: 1 sec
12:32 gottagof4ast: I'll look for somethign
12:33 jack1817: Also am I, so let's talk later
12:33 gottagof4ast: I have to go now
12:33 jack1817: OK
12:33 gottagof4ast: I'll post this on the forums later
12:33 gottagof4ast: If you want me to recheck the map later just msg me
Topic Starter
Faputa

gottagof4ast wrote:

from #modreqs

Was more in the mood for some irc modding
12:04 gottagof4ast: Could we just do an nm ingame?
12:04 gottagof4ast: on this
12:04 *gottagof4ast is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1299686 Wake Up, Girls! - Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu! [Boukun]]
12:04 jack1817: Sure
12:05 gottagof4ast: k
12:05 gottagof4ast: 00:00:612 (1,2,3) - follows the vocals closely
12:05 gottagof4ast: but 00:01:530 (4) - what does this follow?
12:05 gottagof4ast: I don't hear any sound that note actually
12:06 jack1817: So you think it should be deleted?
12:06 gottagof4ast: yeah
12:06 gottagof4ast: same for 00:02:142 (6) -
12:06 gottagof4ast: I feel like you put it there to avoid a large gap without notes
12:06 gottagof4ast: try to use 1/1 timing gaps to your advantage instead
12:07 jack1817: Lemme deleted the two
12:07 gottagof4ast: What do you want to be clickable at the start?
12:07 gottagof4ast: vocals or instrumentals?
12:08 jack1817: I think the two merge at the start.
12:08 jack1817: I shall extend the first slider
12:08 gottagof4ast: first slider and circle are fine
12:08 gottagof4ast: its more 00:01:071 (3) -
12:08 gottagof4ast: you have this really heavy sound on the sliderend that should be clickable
12:09 gottagof4ast: also try to use only one slideranchor instead of having these weird ones
12:09 gottagof4ast: it'll make things easier
12:09 jack1817: ok
12:09 gottagof4ast: 00:02:448 (2) - no sound I think
12:10 jack1817: Yes
12:10 gottagof4ast: In order to show that the vocals are important, I would make 00:02:295 (1) - a slider
12:10 jack1817: I remove that
12:10 gottagof4ast: 00:02:830 (5,7) - same for these
12:10 gottagof4ast: there is no stream here
12:11 jack1817: So make it not a stream right?
12:11 gottagof4ast: yup
12:12 jack1817: Alright
12:12 gottagof4ast: 00:05:663 (2) - no sound here
12:12 jack1817: ok
12:12 gottagof4ast: reverse feels a bit out of place
12:13 gottagof4ast: maybe something like this
12:13 gottagof4ast: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8284732
12:13 gottagof4ast: often you can stack notes to show that they have a 1/1 gap
12:14 gottagof4ast: remember that if you disagree with anything then you should do what you think is better
12:14 gottagof4ast: 00:07:193 (7,8) - the vocal starts on the slider end of 00:07:193 (7) - and not on the sliderhead of 00:07:652 (8) -
12:15 jack1817: I am thinking of your idea getting out unneccessary streams or reverse sliders by jumps
12:15 gottagof4ast: so shorten 00:07:193 (7) - and place 00:07:652 (8) - on 00:07:499
12:15 gottagof4ast: The thing is that when you map
12:15 gottagof4ast: listen to the music and think
12:15 gottagof4ast: what do I want to map
12:16 gottagof4ast: after that think
12:16 gottagof4ast: which objects represent the thing I want to follow
12:16 gottagof4ast: the best
12:16 gottagof4ast: 00:04:132 (1,2,3) - for example
12:16 gottagof4ast: this fits the vocals really well
12:17 gottagof4ast: 1 sec brb
12:17 gottagof4ast: k
12:18 gottagof4ast: 00:10:254 (6) - no sound
12:18 gottagof4ast: 00:12:627 (6,8) - ^
12:19 gottagof4ast: You can easily find these yourself
12:19 gottagof4ast: slow down the music and listen to each note to check if they have sounds
12:20 jack1817: Right, but I think some can be kept there
12:20 jack1817: 00:15:229
12:20 gottagof4ast: you can click on a note and ctrlc ctrlv it in chat btw
12:21 jack1817: oh. ok
12:21 gottagof4ast: don't fully agree with 00:15:229 (9) - but if thats your interpretation of the music than you should keep it
12:22 gottagof4ast: 01:01:377 (2) - places like this are where streams fit
12:22 jack1817: So the no sound prob is like that,I'll take a look on them. I wonder is there other problems?
12:22 gottagof4ast: although you placed a reverse
12:22 gottagof4ast: I see you use ds often
12:23 gottagof4ast: which is a good thing
12:23 gottagof4ast: you should not always use it
12:23 gottagof4ast: but most of them time
12:23 jack1817: 01:01:530 (3) - I agree with you, this should be done a stream better
12:24 gottagof4ast: if you put notes on the same spot then stack them perfectly
12:24 gottagof4ast: 00:00:612 (1,3) -
12:24 gottagof4ast: the sliderend and sliderhead should overlap perfectly
12:24 jack1817: Replying the ds thing, so I'm thinking removing some unsuitable streams with non-ds jumps
12:25 gottagof4ast: non-ds jumps are kinda difficult to pull off
12:25 jack1817: Ok
12:25 gottagof4ast: howmuch do you know a bout flow?
12:26 jack1817: Yes, but wouldn't say a lot
12:26 jack1817: So we need to keep the cursor movement comfortable(?) I guess
12:26 gottagof4ast: yeah
12:27 gottagof4ast: you probably already know this but sharp angles jump better than wide angles
12:27 jack1817: Yes
12:27 gottagof4ast: 01:04:744 (2,3,4) - is easier to hit than 01:05:050 (4,5,6) -
12:27 gottagof4ast: 01:05:969 (8,9,10) - things like this are difficult to hit
12:28 gottagof4ast: really wide angle at high speed
12:28 gottagof4ast: 01:11:632 (1,2,3) -
12:28 gottagof4ast: I would try to avoid those
12:28 jack1817: You mean the 1?
12:29 gottagof4ast: just placing things in a straight line
12:29 jack1817: or straight line jump
12:29 jack1817: yeah
12:29 jack1817: It's old stylish
12:29 gottagof4ast: I just wanted to type that :P
12:29 jack1817: :P
12:30 jack1817: I think I can make 3 upper and let slider tail of 4 overlaps 2
12:30 gottagof4ast: where?
12:30 jack1817: 01:11:632 (1,2,3,4) -
12:31 gottagof4ast: thats already better
12:31 jack1817: OK
12:31 gottagof4ast: 01:18:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is really difficult to hit
12:32 jack1817: Zigzag them would be better?
12:32 gottagof4ast: zigzag is always easy to play
12:32 gottagof4ast: 1 sec
12:32 gottagof4ast: I'll look for somethign
12:33 jack1817: Also am I, so let's talk later
12:33 gottagof4ast: I have to go now
12:33 jack1817: OK
12:33 gottagof4ast: I'll post this on the forums later
12:33 gottagof4ast: If you want me to recheck the map later just msg me
Some is kept the previous way as I need to experience more on doing songs like this, but will probably change some parts mentioned by you very soon.
Thanks for your IRC mod. :D
leo16834
Hi from # modreqs~

this is my suggestion

General

You can add tags "xfraczynho" ,bcz he GDs your map (Not forced)

Hard

00:05:509 (1,2,3,4) - Such a this placed is too hard to read...
00:16:377 (4) - stack with 00:15:305 (1) -
00:19:591 (3) - silder style symmetry
00:23:265 (4,7,1) - Try to avoid this stack , bcz is hard to read
00:26:785 (9) - stack with 00:26:020 (5) -
00:32:448 (1) - stack with 00:31:224 (5) -
00:38:265 (4,6) - Try to avoid silder stack
00:41:173 (2,3,4) - Heavy voice on the silder tail is not good choose, bcz heavy voice is important to hit it ,not to follow it
00:43:775 (6) - not good for this silder back
00:46:836 (4,1) - fix blanket
01:01:224 (2,3,1) - not good stack
01:09:642 (3,4,5) - Flow is not good , it makes misunderstanding to read this flow
01:16:224 (1) - stack with 01:15:612 (2) -

Insane

00:07:958 (1,1) - too close ,Too short to reaction.
00:16:836 (8,9,10,11) - bad flow
00:48:367 (5,7) - it not good dor this silder back
01:07:958 (1,2,3,4) - stack it good on silder tail

Boukun

00:14:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - not good flow for this part
00:21:887 (9,10,11,12) - the jump is not comfortable... bcz a hit before your two beats , lead to read this part hard
00:30:612 (4,1) - this completely silder stack is not good to read this
00:41:632 (9,10) - not good flow
00:48:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - not good continuously beats , should your ways to fix this style for continuously beats
01:05:050 (4,5,6) - flow not good
01:20:203 (1) - keep DS the same with before continuously beats
01:18:979 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - not good to read...

I see your #modreqs can M4M ,If you want to M4M ----> Daisuke - Natsumeku Sakamichi

GL~ :)
Topic Starter
Faputa

leo16834 wrote:

Hi from # modreqs~

this is my suggestion

General

You can add tags "xfraczynho" ,bcz he GDs your map (Not forced) I added, but it seems not popping up in the listing page idk..

Hard

00:05:509 (1,2,3,4) - Such a this placed is too hard to read... make it better in terms of visualizing.
00:16:377 (4) - stack with 00:15:305 (1) - stacked them
00:19:591 (3) - silder style symmetry fixed
00:23:265 (4,7,1) - Try to avoid this stack , bcz is hard to read fixed
00:26:785 (9) - stack with 00:26:020 (5) - stacked them
00:32:448 (1) - stack with 00:31:224 (5) - stacked them
00:38:265 (4,6) - Try to avoid silder stack ok. fixed
00:41:173 (2,3,4) - Heavy voice on the silder tail is not good choose, bcz heavy voice is important to hit it ,not to follow it good point
00:43:775 (6) - not good for this silder back fixed
00:46:836 (4,1) - fix blanket make it better
01:01:224 (2,3,1) - not good stack fixed
01:09:642 (3,4,5) - Flow is not good , it makes misunderstanding to read this flow fixed
01:16:224 (1) - stack with 01:15:612 (2) - fixed

Insane

00:07:958 (1,1) - too close ,Too short to reaction. fixed
00:16:836 (8,9,10,11) - bad flow fixed
00:48:367 (5,7) - it not good dor this silder back fixed
01:07:958 (1,2,3,4) - stack it good on silder tail fixed, also treated the same way with the previous similar pattern.

Boukun

00:14:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - not good flow for this part fixed
00:21:887 (9,10,11,12) - the jump is not comfortable... bcz a hit before your two beats , lead to read this part hard I see. changed the overlapping sequence.
00:30:612 (4,1) - this completely silder stack is not good to read this lowered (1)
00:41:632 (9,10) - not good flow fixed
00:48:979 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - not good continuously beats , should your ways to fix this style for continuously beats fixed, made it a better burst/stream shape(idk the term)
01:05:050 (4,5,6) - flow not good fixed
01:20:203 (1) - keep DS the same with before continuously beats Not sure., but make the slider head no longer stack with the circle before it.
01:18:979 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - not good to read... I think it should not be that bad to look,but I've made it better

I see your #modreqs can M4M ,If you want to M4M ----> Daisuke - Natsumeku Sakamichi will do, in these two days.

GL~ :)thanks!
Thanks for your mod! :)
- Pika
Howdy! Its Azzy!

xfrac's Extra
Try creating more creative jumps, instead of jump side to side. Like shapes and stuff.
00:09:795 - This should be a copy of 00:10:101
00:09:949 - This slider head should be placed on the end of the slider at 00:10:407
00:11:479 - This should be placed on top of the slider head of 00:10:101
00:16:377 - This note should be placed at the end of 00:17:142
00:49:132 - Place this note on top of this slider's head 00:48:060 or this note 00:47:754 > If you do this, place the 7 at x184 and y152
00:49:897 to 00:53:494 - Have some short slider's mirror each other.

Everything else seems fine, I checked all diffiiculties.
HYPERGOD APPROVES!
Topic Starter
Faputa

-AsrieLx- wrote:

Howdy! Its Azzy!

xfrac's Extra
Try creating more creative jumps, instead of jump side to side. Like shapes and stuff.
00:09:949 - This slider head should be placed on the end of the slider at 00:10:407
00:49:132 - Place this note on top of this slider's head 00:48:060 or this note 00:47:754 > If you do this, place the 7 at x184 and y152

Everything else seems fine, I checked all diffiiculties. That's great.
HYPERGOD APPROVES!
Thanks for the star! :idea:
Now -- wait for xfraczynho's reply.
Aisha

-AsrieLx- wrote:

Howdy! Its Azzy!

xfrac's Extra

Everything else seems fine, I checked all diffiiculties.
HYPERGOD APPROVES!
Hi! Sorry for this bad answer, but I'll remap this when I have time (forgot to let mapper know about this ;;). I'll take all your comments and edit here according to my answers. Thanks for modding <3
ShinodaYuu
Hi from queue :D

You should change offset to like 630
Only hardest diff can have "special name"

[Easy]
Generally I would not recomend to use cs bigger than 3
00:21:446 (3) - Nc here and 00:23:895 (3) here instead of 00:22:670 (1)
00:44:711 (1,1) - Less curved will look better
00:58:181 - Add a slider from here to 00:58:793 here
01:01:854 (1) - This can be confusing for a new players
But honestly nice diff :D
[/Notes]

[Insane]
Whole map is very linear, so spacing should be smaller than normally, but it's too little for insane diff
AR lower than 9 is not a good idea
00:07:976 (1) - Extend this to white tick
00:09:813 (1,2) - Snap it more
00:11:650 (7) - Try nc here, 10 is too much
00:58:793 (7) - Here a drum downbeat appears, but map do not show it at all
01:04:915 (4) - It breaks flow
01:05:987 (3) - Place a reverse slider here instead of circle and slider
01:13:181 (3) - From here too much sliders
[/Notes]

Hope it will be helpful :D
Topic Starter
Faputa

Milar001 wrote:

Hi from queue :D

You should change offset to like 630 Thanks very much for reminding me that!
Only hardest diff can have "special name" I guess I'll have to replace Boukun by Extra :(

[Easy]
Generally I would not recommend to use cs bigger than 3 If many people say that, I guess I have to follow
00:21:446 (3) - Nc here and 00:23:895 (3) here instead of 00:22:670 (1) Applied
00:44:711 (1,1) - Less curved will look better applied
00:58:181 - Add a slider from here to 00:58:793 here added
01:01:854 (1) - This can be confusing for a new players yeah it is. Changed that
But honestly nice diff :D Thanks a lot!
[/Notes]

[Insane]
Whole map is very linear, so spacing should be smaller than normally, but it's too little for insane diff
AR lower than 9 is not a good idea changed to AR9
00:07:976 (1) - Extend this to white tick fixed
00:09:813 (1,2) - Snap it more fixed
00:11:650 (7) - Try nc here, 10 is too much fixed and treated the next part with similar way
00:58:793 (7) - Here a drum downbeat appears, but map do not show it at all made a reverse slider
01:04:915 (4) - It breaks flow made the flow better
01:05:987 (3) - Place a reverse slider here instead of circle and slider applied
01:13:181 (3) - From here too much sliders good point. Reduced to sliders and circles
[/Notes]

Hope it will be helpful :D Definitely! they are helpful
Thanks. Have your Kudosu! ;)
- AzRaeL -
M4M from here

Red: 重要,可能不能Ranked.
Blue: 重要,建議修改.
Black: 建議,可改可不改.

整體
背景影片的Offset建議調成+207毫秒(在design右上角).
看一下AiMod(Muzu的預覽段落).
美觀有待加強.
你對NC的設定有點隨機呢 :? .

Easy
00:05:527 (1,2) - 試著將他們之間的路徑順暢一點.
00:20:221 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 為什麼這裡沒有NC,00:23:895 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 這裡卻有,重新分配吧.
00:49:609 (1,3) - Easy難度盡量不要有這種完全覆蓋的情況,雖然他們隔著一些音.
00:54:507 (1,3) - ^

Normal
00:09:507和00:09:813 - 建議放個兩個音.
00:11:650 (1) - 不用NC.
00:16:548 (1) - ^
00:33:691 (1) - ^
00:34:303 (3,1) - 這對Normal來說很難讀圖.
01:15:936 - 這裡放個音.
01:26:841 (1) - 這其實可以對齊白線沒關係.
對於Normal來說kiai部分有點失控(滑條太快?)

Hard
00:11:038 (1) - 不用NC.
00:18:997 (1) - ^
00:24:660 (1) - ^
00:26:956 (1) - ^
00:35:527 (1) - ^
00:39:201 (1) - ^
01:22:823 (2) - 把NC設在ˋ2上吧?
00:26:038 (5,9) - 把他們疊在一起.
00:27:262 (2,2) - 這個重疊有點醜,不好讀.
00:40:119 (2,4) - 把他們分開,建議不用完全重疊,部分重疊就好.
00:48:997 (6) - 不需要5連吧?
01:08:589 (3,1) - 1被3擋住.

Insane
00:19:609 (1) - 00:29:405 (10,1) - 不用NC.
00:24:660 (1) - ^
00:30:630 (1) - ^
00:44:099 (1) - ^
01:11:038 (1) - ^
01:14:711 (1) - ^
01:15:323 (4) - NC.
00:29:405 (10,1) - 1有點被10擋住.

Extra
00:13:487 (1) - 不用NC.
00:15:017 (1) - ^
00:15:936 (1) - ^
00:26:650 (1) - ^
00:28:793 (1) - ^
00:29:711 (1) - ^
00:31:089 (1) - ^
00:48:385 (1) - ^
00:48:920 (5,1) - 這太遠了啦.
01:02:160 (2,3,4,1) - 這4個重疊不是做的那麼好.
01:16:242 (9,10,1) - 這三個DS有點差距.

xfrac's Extra
因為是GD,所以我用英文.
00:09:966 (3,1) - Overlap, can't read it well. Make it clear.
00:12:874 (1,3) - Little overlap.

因為你NC的部分太多地方都太奇怪了,所以我只大概看過一遍而已 :? .
希望你重新排列一次Combo.
如果你覺得我糾正錯了或是你認為那樣NC合理的那就不要更動吧.
NC盡量四個8拍都固定比較好喔.
希望有幫助到你 :) .
Topic Starter
Faputa

- AzRaeL - wrote:

M4M from here

Red: 重要,可能不能Ranked.
Blue: 重要,建議修改.
Black: 建議,可改可不改.

整體
背景影片的Offset建議調成+207毫秒(在design右上角). 調了
看一下AiMod(Muzu的預覽段落). 這個忘了reset啊,感謝指出!
美觀有待加強.
你對NC的設定有點隨機呢 :? .

Easy
00:05:527 (1,2) - 試著將他們之間的路徑順暢一點. 改了
00:20:221 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 為什麼這裡沒有NC,00:23:895 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 這裡卻有,重新分配吧. 用了後面的方法
00:49:609 (1,3) - Easy難度盡量不要有這種完全覆蓋的情況,雖然他們隔著一些音. 改了
00:54:507 (1,3) - ^ 改了

Normal
00:09:507和00:09:813 - 建議放個兩個音. 應用
00:11:650 (1) - 不用NC. 改了
00:16:548 (1) - ^ 改了
00:33:691 (1) - ^ 改了
00:34:303 (3,1) - 這對Normal來說很難讀圖. 把3轉向右則了
01:15:936 - 這裡放個音. 放了
01:26:841 (1) - 這其實可以對齊白線沒關係. 好吧
對於Normal來說kiai部分有點失控(滑條太快?) 改成1.4x更易從1.25轉到1.4

Hard
00:11:038 (1) - 不用NC. 改了
00:18:997 (1) - ^ 改了
00:24:660 (1) - ^ 改了
00:26:956 (1) - ^ 改了
00:35:527 (1) - ^ 改了
00:39:201 (1) - ^ 改了
01:22:823 (2) - 把NC設在ˋ2上吧? 改了
00:26:038 (5,9) - 把他們疊在一起. 曡在一起了
00:27:262 (2,2) - 這個重疊有點醜,不好讀. 改了
00:40:119 (2,4) - 把他們分開,建議不用完全重疊,部分重疊就好. 把他們分開了
00:48:997 (6) - 不需要5連吧? 改成1/2 3連
01:08:589 (3,1) - 1被3擋住. 把3的位置調了
01:26:841 (1) - 這其實可以對齊白線沒關係. 改了

Insane
00:19:609 (1) - 00:29:405 (10,1) - 不用NC. 改了
00:24:660 (1) - ^ 改了
00:30:630 (1) - ^ 改了
00:44:099 (1) - ^ 改了
01:11:038 (1) - ^ 改了
01:14:711 (1) - ^ 改了
01:15:323 (4) - NC. 改了
00:29:405 (10,1) - 1有點被10擋住. 把十移開了

Extra
00:13:487 (1) - 不用NC. 改了
00:15:017 (1) - ^ 改了
00:15:936 (1) - ^ 改了
00:26:650 (1) - ^ 改了
00:28:793 (1) - ^ 改了
00:29:711 (1) - ^ 改了
00:31:089 (1) - ^ 改了
00:48:385 (1) - ^ 改了
00:48:920 (5,1) - 這太遠了啦. 把路徑調成綫了
01:02:160 (2,3,4,1) - 這4個重疊不是做的那麼好. 改了
01:16:242 (9,10,1) - 這三個DS有點差距. 改了

xfrac's Extra
因為是GD,所以我用英文.
00:09:966 (3,1) - Overlap, can't read it well. Make it clear.
00:12:874 (1,3) - Little overlap.

因為你NC的部分太多地方都太奇怪了,所以我只大概看過一遍而已 :? . 好像是,之前沒有整理過
希望你重新排列一次Combo.
如果你覺得我糾正錯了或是你認為那樣NC合理的那就不要更動吧.
NC盡量四個8拍都固定比較好喔.
希望有幫助到你 :) .感謝你的mod!!
Thanks a lot!
Aisha
Ok! Finally (sorry for this real long time!!)
xfrac's Extra remapped
http://puu.sh/wQrWV/c631e87076.osu

btw! Fix offset, it's 650 instead the old one (already made on my diff)

Good luck ~
Topic Starter
Faputa

xfraczynho wrote:

Ok! Finally (sorry for this real long time!!)
xfrac's Extra remapped
http://puu.sh/wQrWV/c631e87076.osu

btw! Fix offset, it's 650 instead the old one (already made on my diff)

Good luck ~
Thanks for your reGD!
for the offset, the oldest one (I remember 612) was not ok, but now I'm sticking with 630 and it works well. Maybe I'll change to 630.
Thank you a lot! :)
JarvisGaming
From M4M queue(Hatsune Miku map is going to be deleted):
You didn't pick diff so I'll go with Oni.
k,d = small
K,D = big

00:02:466 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - ddk kdd
00:04:915 (8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
00:05:527 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - some of the notes are on places with no sounds(Unless your mapping to vocals,but the 2 same sections before it are mapped to sounds.What gives?)
00:07:364 (12) - k
00:09:201 (1,2,3,4) - kdkd
00:12:568 (19,20,21,22) - delete all,replace it with 1/2 dd
00:17:466 (17,18,19) - ^
00:17:772 (1,2,3,4,5) - dkkdk
00:20:527 (3) - d
00:20:374 (2,3) - dkd(triple)
00:20:681 (5,6) - delete,d on white tick
00:20:987 (7,8) - dkd(triple,for consistency or some bullshit like that)
00:21:599 (11,12) - kdk
00:21:828 (13) - delete
00:24:813 (19) - k
00:26:497 (11,12,13,14) - dkdk
00:27:109 (15,16,17,18,19,20,1) - ddkkkkd
00:27:951 (4) - delete
00:28:027 (5,6) - kdk
00:29:328 (15) - delete
00:31:701 (12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - dkk kkk k
00:33:538 (8) - d
00:34:150 (13) - d
00:36:446 (11,12,13,14,15,16) - k dkk k
00:37:364 (1,2,3,4,5) - kdkdd
00:39:048 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - ddkdddk
00:39:813 Check the stuff i said in the first chorus,move the triples,cause they sound wrong :/
00:50:374 (5,6,7) - kdk
00:59:405 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - cheap way to inflate diff
01:02:007 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - dkdkdkd
01:03:767 (16) - delete
01:04:303 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - kdddkdkd
01:10:808 (12) - delete
01:11:038 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,1) - kdddkdddk(its a prettty common 7 note pattern,memorize it)
01:12:568 (7) - d
01:15:783 (12,13,14,15,16) - d ddd
01:16:777 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - those doubles don't rlly make much sense,plus its too repetitive,use 1/2 notes instead probably because i alt with one hand01:18:614 (14,15) - delete this
01:18:997 why did you stop kiai?stop it at 01:22:446
I'll just screenshot:
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8857210
01:21:752 (2) - k
01:24:326 (3) - delete
01:26:805 - kk

Modders words:
Remap it

Modders thought on diff:
Cheap inflated sr

Note:Rename Light Muzu to Futsuu(or Futshoe :^)
Topic Starter
Faputa

JarvisGaming YT wrote:

From M4M queue(Hatsune Miku map is going to be deleted):
You didn't pick diff so I'll go with Oni.
k,d = small
K,D = big

00:02:466 (9,10,11,12,13,14) - ddk kdd
00:04:915 (8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
00:05:527 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - some of the notes are on places with no sounds(Unless your mapping to vocals,but the 2 same sections before it are mapped to sounds.What gives?)
00:07:364 (12) - k
00:09:201 (1,2,3,4) - kdkd
00:12:568 (19,20,21,22) - delete all,replace it with 1/2 dd
00:17:466 (17,18,19) - ^
00:17:772 (1,2,3,4,5) - dkkdk
00:20:527 (3) - d
00:20:374 (2,3) - dkd(triple)
00:20:681 (5,6) - delete,d on white tick
00:20:987 (7,8) - dkd(triple,for consistency or some bullshit like that)
00:21:599 (11,12) - kdk
00:21:828 (13) - delete
00:24:813 (19) - k
00:26:497 (11,12,13,14) - dkdk
00:27:109 (15,16,17,18,19,20,1) - ddkkkkd
00:27:951 (4) - delete
00:28:027 (5,6) - kdk
00:29:328 (15) - delete
00:31:701 (12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - dkk kkk k
00:33:538 (8) - d
00:34:150 (13) - d
00:36:446 (11,12,13,14,15,16) - k dkk k
00:37:364 (1,2,3,4,5) - kdkdd
00:39:048 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - ddkdddk
00:39:813 Check the stuff i said in the first chorus,move the triples,cause they sound wrong :/
00:50:374 (5,6,7) - kdk

00:59:405 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - cheap way to inflate diff
01:02:007 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - dkdkdkd
01:03:767 (16) - delete
01:04:303 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - kdddkdkd
01:10:808 (12) - delete
01:11:038 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,1) - kdddkdddk(its a prettty common 7 note pattern,memorize it)
01:12:568 (7) - d
01:15:783 (12,13,14,15,16) - d ddd
01:16:777 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - those doubles don't rlly make much sense,plus its too repetitive,use 1/2 notes instead probably because i alt with one hand01:18:614 (14,15) - delete this
01:18:997 why did you stop kiai?stop it at 01:22:446
Remapped this part, it was bad
I'll just screenshot:
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8857210
01:21:752 (2) - k
01:24:326 (3) - delete
01:26:805 - kk I think it's better to keep the spinner

Modders words:
Remap it

Modders thought on diff:
Cheap inflated sr

Note:Rename Light Muzu to Futsuu(or Futshoe :^)
Thanks for the mod :)
no comments = fixed
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.