Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
now i just wanna add that i found it picks up all your maps if you revert it to fallback mode in the repair osu! launcher & then just update it again, it reads all your maps and recognises them after updating instead of having to mess with the files themselves. like its reading the old files as the old launcher, but the newer ones cant bc of the new format? either way, just keep them in the songs folder & try that, it worked for me. :D
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Well today I reinstalled osu cause of a fading problem, I replaced the songs folder's content with the backup, and refreshed ingame and it seemed to recognise.
I dunno if ya all got it fixed already but I thought I whould post this. And I know I'm very late to this party.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
I found out how to make it work.

What I did after copying the songs folder is:
1: I enabled hidden files (look it up).
2: Open the new "Data" folder (in AppData>Local>osu!) and copy "bt" and "r" folders from the original PC to the computer you want the new songs on.
3: Also copy all the non-folder files in the main Local>osu! directory EXCEPT for the osu! application file.

This worked for me when I was transferring all my songs from one PC to another, but you may have to be more picky if you only want to add a few songs to your selection.

Hope this helps!
Reply 33 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3