forum

Who/what inspired you to play OSU! in the first place?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Runiel
Some bitchboy named Cookiezi inspired me to click circles
Woahsabi
ơsomeone played mania on the youtube, i saw that and gave it a try :D (but my main is std ;) )
Buster
Wubwoofwolf
Jesper
I wanted to do some damage to my girlfriend if you know what i'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
o wait i don't have a girlfriend . . .
Espionage724
Back when Xfire existed, I kept seeing someone play it daily. I eventually looked it up, and was hooked.
_Hatsumi
Well,
Who? my schoolmate
What? I inspired by the love of anime & manga xD
Lunicia
i saw cookiezi playing freedom dive and was liek
"woa"
and then i play osu and now im here forever
ZenPie

Xendogenesis wrote:

i saw cookiezi playing freedom dive and was liek
"woa"
and then i play osu and now im here forever
same :)
Eidea
I've known about osu! for numerous years, but never invested that much time into it.

On a mission to download as many MMORPGs as possible, though having a rhythm game would serve purposeful for breaks.
KawaiiCookieSs
Pewdiepies Anime AF video posted about a year ago. I then made an account and played for a while.. stopped for a few months (Bc I accidentally broke my computer and had to fix it) then started playing again. ~~
kai99
I think i first saw cookiezi's play on youtube.
Rurree
I was into anime a whole lot so of course that meant osu was like paradise to me.

I've gotten over anime, but I can't seem to get over osu!catch though.
Dogshaite
My mom. Not really.
Stanvord
OWC got me interested
henry11hei
My brother
digitaku
my friend who asked me to play it
so here I am
Edgar_Figaro
In another game I played on a server with a bunch of people. Randomly one day when on the TeamSpeak they said they were going to be playing this game called Osu and asked me to join them. So here I am today even though pretty sure none of them play actively.
raechel
a friend of mine showed me a video of osu!mania. I downloaded osu! and immediately started playing 4k mania. when I tried to play 7k (or anything above 4k) a few days later (like a week or so) I failed miserably so I did what any kind of person would do and... decided to play with less keys. So I tried standard, that only used 1 key (and rarely 2) and I got used to that.
-Requiem-
I watched TV, then went to play in my laptop. Then osu! suddenly appeared. No idea how it got there, but it did.
FINGERLOCK
I watched Gayzmcgee when he played minecraft and he uploaded an osu! video so i checked it out.
Anti-Acc
my lovely brother ^^
xXOsuPersonXx
I was surfing YouTooub and found some osu videos like forever ago
it took me until a year ago to get the game
refunds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9_bXZEWV4

i found this video last year and made a account about a month before
keremaru
i watched a play of blood sugar and thought "oh this game is too hard"
3-4 months later im sitting in my house playing all gamemodes (mostly ctb)
teashoe
Husa
れおる、 not razito
Natu
I think I created my account because I saw a video of the "Big Black" map on YouTube. I wasn't really playing until one day, a random girl told me that I suck at Osu! so I started to play so I could beat her in mp.
Sebastian
yuhaii
I found out about from some friends on discord. I played a little bit, but then gave up. I found out about the "OWC" and I was like "I wanna play in the owc!" so i started actually trying to play offline. I gave up playing online for a long time until I found out about this asian guy named "BeastrollMC." I was there during his gimme chocolate fc, and got inspired to play online again on a 2 month old account.

cool life man.
uwuKia
I always loved the concept of following the rhythm of a song with clicks and slides

so I just went for it
Cocolites
:)