forum

An Intro of myself?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zax0ng
Whats up guys. I have never come onto the forum at all and have been playing osu for 2 year (?) now. Now I am just playing for the fun and not the pp. kek :P

Personally studying Digital Animation in school. So gaming is one of the things that I do to chill.

Not only that, I personally enjoy doing videos/streams as a hobby as well. (oh no this is becoming a god darn sell out). Doing such stuffs for some reason is just fun to me, being able to (hopefully) interact with people who watches my contents. It is also one of the way that I can show my school works and gain different opinions so I can tweak and make it better, same goes for video/channel.

So.. yea this forum place has been a total... unknown to me (not in the sense that I didn't know it exist, but not using it).

Nonetheless, if you don't mind and if the forum mods and admins don't mind, you can check my channel(s) out if you want.
("OH MEE GOD SELL OUT CANCER!" "sowwie :(" )

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZaxTheNoob
https://www.twitch.tv/madmanzanity
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Digital animations, that sounds interesting. What do you do? Create games? Or the artwork/designs? Anyways, ill deffinetly check out the videos. Keep playing for fun
Topic Starter
zax0ng

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Digital animations, that sounds interesting. What do you do? Create games? Or the artwork/designs? Anyways, ill deffinetly check out the videos. Keep playing for fun
Digital Animation (in my case for school), we mainly learn to draw at the start (which im bad at still), followed by learning colors and basic designing and compositions. We will then move on to 3D animation and modelling. This then further branches out, depending on which direction/category the student want to focus or master. For my case, I just want to do everything decent. :3

And thank you for willing to check out my channel (even though it is so sellout).
kai99
Digital Animations and content creator- that's so cool!

hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Topic Starter
zax0ng

kai99 wrote:

Digital Animations and content creator- that's so cool!

hope you enjoy your stay here :)
thank you! well to be a bit more specific, its more of 'hobbyist for content creating'. I feel like the title 'content creator' goes to those channels that are bigger, either in twitch/youtube. Plus im focusing more on streaming as of now while still trying to upload vids according to my schedule. :3
DJ Enetro
Welcome, but are you really stuck to the schede?
Topic Starter
zax0ng

DJ Enetro wrote:

Welcome, but are you really stuck to the schede?
Yeap. Wed,thur,sat,sunday (singapore time) night is when i upload vid. morning would be usually when i stream so sometimes if possible i try to bring out a vid while streaming. if not i will do it afterwards. But these 2 wks +/- im trying out different stream timing to experiment/research... so the stream time scheduled may not happen unless time allows or my body allows it... :P definitely, in the future schedule will change due to school related stuffs and mandatory stuffs. so im just working with what i have now. (im explainations are so long... darn T_T)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums! Hope you like the community here.
Topic Starter
zax0ng

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like the community here.
Thank you!
Meah