forum

[Archived] No tablet support

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SchizomiKun7467
Problem Details:
Running the newest update on windows and osu and for some reason the tablet I'm using will not work anymore. Ever since I updated everything failed. My high mouse sensitivity causes the pen tablet pointer to always stay at the top left corner. When I turn on high sensitivity it automatically turns on raw input. This used to not be a problem till the latest updates. Now whenever raw input is on the pointer automatically shoots to the top left corner. It is not usable unless the mouse sensitivity is down incredibly low. Please fix this!! This new update does not support my tablet at all. I want to be able to use my tablet on a high sensitivity with or without raw input.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
For some reason I am unable to. There is no option and when I print screen it's just black. Also help.

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Try disabling Windows Ink through your tablet's properties. See t/590367
Nokuga

SchizomiKun7467 wrote:

Problem Details:
Running the newest update on windows and osu and for some reason the tablet I'm using will not work anymore. Ever since I updated everything failed. My high mouse sensitivity causes the pen tablet pointer to always stay at the top left corner. When I turn on high sensitivity it automatically turns on raw input. This used to not be a problem till the latest updates. Now whenever raw input is on the pointer automatically shoots to the top left corner. It is not usable unless the mouse sensitivity is down incredibly low. Please fix this!! This new update does not support my tablet at all. I want to be able to use my tablet on a high sensitivity with or without raw input.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
For some reason I am unable to. There is no option and when I print screen it's just black. Also help.

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
Did you turn off the raw imput on osu? Or did you turned off in other program?
Dntm8kmeeatu
t/590367

Read this.