forum

[resolved] Arrangement count in osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DelgadoVigor
Problem Details: I have a problem about counts in my skin, It is not sorted, Instead they appear in one place ai the pic 1, and i want it look like pic 2, look the picture and help me !!!
Tkx you guy !!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
I'm not no skinning expert so someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

But normal computer / creator me thinks that all 3 counts should be the size of you resolution. Count 3 should have the 3 slide, and placed in the correct spot. and the rest blank. Then Count 2 should have 2 in it's spot, and also 3 in 3's spot. Then 1 has them all. So that each element keeps the last.

Not sure if there is another way to do this. But that's one way I'm sure.
Topic Starter
DelgadoVigor

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

I'm not no skinning expert so someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

But normal computer / creator me thinks that all 3 counts should be the size of you resolution. Count 3 should have the 3 slide, and placed in the correct spot. and the rest blank. Then Count 2 should have 2 in it's spot, and also 3 in 3's spot. Then 1 has them all. So that each element keeps the last.

Not sure if there is another way to do this. But that's one way I'm sure.
Hmm it's didn't work !!!
Lyawi
Go to your skin.ini in your skin folder and change "Version" to 1.0 - other skin versions doesn't allow it anymore. More here.
Also, instead of restarting, you can refresh your skin by pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in your client.
Topic Starter
DelgadoVigor

Lyawi wrote:

Go to your skin.ini in your skin folder and change "Version" to 1.0 - other skin versions doesn't allow it anymore. More here.
Also, instead of restarting, you can refresh your skin by pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in your client.
Ah !! it's work tkx you.