forum

Time to finally join the Forums

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tobyrho
Hello, I'm Toby from Germany. Since I started playing osu 4-5 months ago, due to my friends, I was in love with it. One of the thing I liked the most was the great community that came with it but I was unsure if I would be able to fit in. But now I decided to try to make myself at home here in the Forums. I am curious as to what awaits me here but from what I've seen the people are friendly for the most part.
I hope to see you all around, bye! :lol:
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! A lot of people will be happy to meet you here. Although it gets kind of serious/boring anywhere besides off topic. That is where the "interesting" people hang out.
DJ Enetro
Ich trinke Wasser...

But welcome! I'm kinda bummed that Sandy posted first, but OT/Off-Topic is pretty much where all the fun is. Go ahead, make some friends!
Luqanted
welcome to the forums

off topic is hell
Lyawi
Willkommen =)
Meah
Blitzfrog

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!!

This place is lovely ain't it? ;DD
This has become my home :333

Well anyway, be sure to check out the rules of the forums and enjoy your stay!!!

Also, if you dare, check out Off-Topic :)
Luqanted
also be aware to these users:

Blitzfrog
Blitzfrog
Flanster
Flanster
Flanster
Blitzfrog
Flanster
Flanster
Luqanted
Flanster
Flanster
Flanster
Stefan
Stefan
Flanster
Flanster
DJ Enetro
Why "If you dare"?
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Kiillua_Zoldyck

Tobyrho wrote:

Hello, I'm Toby from Germany. Since I started playing osu 4-5 months ago, due to my friends, I was in love with it. One of the thing I liked the most was the great community that came with it but I was unsure if I would be able to fit in. But now I decided to try to make myself at home here in the Forums. I am curious as to what awaits me here but from what I've seen the people are friendly for the most part.
I hope to see you all around, bye! :lol:
This was toby's last message before sadly leaving the forums.
DJ Enetro
Kiilua, welcome to the forums.

But why did you necro a thread like this?
Jun Maeda
Welcome