forum

[Archived] Help me, I can't install osu again :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrewww
Hello.. Today Osu won't open so i remove folder with osu (uninstall wont open too) so i must delete that. But.. i download osu and i cant install that.. it wont open... Help me please :(
o x
Try running the application as an administrator. Also make sure your CPU usage isn't at 100% make sure no background apps or programs are open when launching the installer.
ManuelOsuPlayer

VydrousCZ wrote:

Hello.. Today Osu won't open so i remove folder with osu (uninstall wont open too) so i must delete that. But.. i download osu and i cant install that.. it wont open... Help me please :(
Lul, If osu don't open you can close the process using taskmgr. Also you can delete the Config text file in the folder or edit it using the notepad.
Topic Starter
Andrewww

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

VydrousCZ wrote:

Lul, If osu don't open you can close the process using taskmgr. Also you can delete the Config text file in the folder or edit it using the notepad.
I install osu with old installer and its work.. but it in "Fallback" and "Fallback" is so glitchy and laggy ;-; I cant change to latest bcs after change i cant open osu again.. ;-;
o x
Try changing to compatibility mode and trying again. Chances are if it doesn't work your computer can't run the Stable version meaning you will have to play on Fallback.