forum

[Archived] Pending Verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiwiii
Problem Details: I have to verify it's me everytime I sign in on the site which is getting annoying, and now on the Osu screen I have to verify myself there as well, and it's stuck on pending verification. What is with all the precaution jut let me sign in. How many times do I have to verify myself before Osu believes me.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Topic Starter
Kiwiii
My issue is that pending verification is stuck or keeps reappearing no matter how many times I verify.
Sandy Hoey
If you have a dynamic IP or vpn running, then it may not recognize the device and ask you to verify more often. This is not going to change unless you disable those

And just edit your post instead of double posting if no one has responded yet
Topic Starter
Kiwiii
My osu application has been running in the background while I wait for it to accept the verification. It is still pending verification, and telling me to verify my account at the same time. I can't get into my account on the game or sign in/out. Sorry about the double post I don't really post on forums too much. It finally let me in after an hour any though so thank you. Might become an issue is what I feel like though.