forum

Vietnamese Beatmapping Contest #1 [Results out!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
L a n d o n
Aw, wish I knew about this sooner. I'll join the next one, whenever it is.
Asaiga

LandonOSU wrote:

You still have one day, speed map it owo!
Don't let your dreams be dreamt
L a n d o n

Asaiga wrote:

LandonOSU wrote:

You still have one day, speed map it owo!
Don't let your dreams be dreamt
I guess you're right, I'll be mapping all night and all of tomorrow then. A noob mapper and a rushed map won't go so well though.
L a n d o n
Just realized how badly my timezone and UTC+7 mesh. Only 4 hours lefttt
Hikan

LandonOSU wrote:

Just realized how badly my timezone and UTC+7 mesh. Only 4 hours lefttt
ganbatte suuu~
Topic Starter
Pho
Registration for this contest is now closed, judging phase will start now.

Results will be posted soon(tm), so be patient!

--------------------------------

Mục đăng kí dành cho cuộc thi này đã kết thúc.
Bây giờ là lúc dành cho các giám khảo nhận xét các bài dự thi.

Kết quả sẽ được đăng lên ngay sau khi việc nhận xét từ ban giám khảo kết thúc!
Topic Starter
Pho
Rejoice, judging phase is finished and we've got the winners of the contest:

1st place: dqs01733 - 70.3 points
2nd place: Hikan - 69 points
3rd place: depzdai - 65 points

Runner-ups:
noz1995 - 60.5 points
LMT - 56.3 points
SakiZ - 55.5 points

Here's the complete sheet with all the callculations and judge's comments to every entry, you can see your respective entry number in the 'TOTAL' sheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 22h2-AFLC8

To know how the points were distributed, here's the formula on which the judging was based upon:
Judging Criteria
Technical skill: max. 10 points
Did the mapper make good usage of the editor?
- Hitsounds, Timeline usage
- Fitting rhythms, proper snapping
- Difficulty balance

Flow and Structure: max. 10 points
Is the map well structured and does it play well?
- General flow and playability of the map
- Structure and aesthetics

Creativity: max. 10 points
What makes the map special?
- Innovative patterning, slider usage etc.
- Song reflection

Judge's Impression: max. 3 points
What’s your personal opinion on the map?

Max. points per judge: 33 points

Big applause for the winners of this contest! Prices will be distributed to each of you guys/girls soon enough!

After internal discussion with the judges, we decided that there won't be a badge awarded for the winner of this contest. The entries we received were overall quite promising and proved that this community does indeed have capable mappers within it. However, we have yet to see an outstanding performance and a more fierce competition from you guys, and we really hope for that in the future!

A huge thanks again to everyone who helped me organizing and supporting this event, as well as you guys who make this contest what it is. Hope all of you were able to enjoy it and see you all next time!
Akasha-
Great job everyone
0109-
gosh
Akasha-
- Entry List:

(01) Entry Number: 483 
ID: Kaho- // Difficult Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,31 // Date added: March 11th, 2017

(02) Entry Number: 235
ID: LMT // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,46 // Date added: March 18th, 2017

(03) Entry Number: 855
ID: [A]bsolute // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,3 // Date added: March 18th, 2017

(04) Entry Number: 536
ID: LeKhanhHoa // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 4,86 // Date added: March 25th, 2017

(05) Entry Number: 139
ID: ngancun1 // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,27 // Date added: March 26th, 2017

(06) Entry Number: 910
ID: hoangnobitang // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 3,9 // Date added: April 1st, 2017

(07) Entry Number: 573
ID: HuyDark // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,75 // Date added: April 1st, 2017

(08) Entry Number: 374
ID: -[Bomber-Desu]-// Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 6 // Date added: April 4th, 2017

(09) Entry Number: 682
ID: phamleduy8507 // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 4,87 // Date added: April 5th, 2017

(10) Entry Number: 777
ID: SakiZ // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,26 // Date added: April 5th, 2017

(11) Entry Number: 042
ID: Stormiverse // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 4,62 // Date added: April 5th, 2017

(12) Entry Number: 252
ID: noz1995 // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 4,93 // Date added: April 10th, 2017

(13) Entry Number: 182
ID: Asaiga // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,36 // Date added: April 11th, 2017

(14) Entry Number: 921
ID: Hikan // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,79 // Date added: April 12th, 2017

(15) Entry Number: 751
ID: 0109- // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 6,18 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(16) Entry Number: 642
ID: davidminh0111 // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 6,83 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(17) Entry Number: 395
ID: Shortthu // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,49 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(18) Entry Number: 088
ID: depzdai // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,98 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(19) Entry Number: 849
ID: Kirylln // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,82 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(20) Entry Number: 461
ID: Emonal // Difficulty Rate: Extra // Stars: 5,45 // Date added: April 13th, 2017

(21) Entry Number: 569
ID: dqs01733 // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 5,11 // Date added: April 15th, 2017

(22) Entry Number: 428
ID: LandonOSU // Difficulty Rate: Insane // Stars: 4 // Date added: April 15th, 2017

Total of Entries: 22
Deadline: April 15th, 2017 (23:59 UTC + 7) - April 15th, 2017 (16:59 UTC)

This is the whole map contain every entries under the numbers
http://puu.sh/vIgQ8/b3ae8ef01f.osz

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Asaiga
aaaaaaa

I was overconfident at the same times not surprised. I've never heard of the winner before, time to make mutual acquaintance :'>. Gratz winners and thanks the judges for making the contest a succes!

I will win it next time c:
depzdai
Thanks everyone very much in this contest, including all the judges and candidates having attended it. X3

Asaiga wrote:

aaaaaaa

I was overconfident at the same times not surprised. I've never heard of the winner before, time to make mutual acquaintance :'>. Gratz winners and thanks the judges for making the contest a succes!

Fighto senpoi!
Hikan

Asaiga wrote:

aaaaaaa
u wont
Asaiga

Hikan wrote:

u wont
em chết mọe mầy đi ):
davidminh0111
Gratz who on top 3
LMT
Huge thanks for everyone joining the contest, you've all made this community a step stronger ;) . (also thanks Pho for letting me compete lol)

I'll be handing out 3rd prize as promised as soon as Pho is ready.
Oyatsu
Congratulations to everyone who took part in the contest. Although I haven't joined the contest for any statements. But I always follow and this will play a important role for the developing of Vietnamese maping community. And I hope I could come back soon to be able to see dat forseeable developing :))
Good job and keep on going in the future ! :D
-Nero Yuki-
Forgot completing the entry for this but gg everyone :)
Shoga
gj Hikan and depzdai,
Senpai is proud of you
Yohanes
Grats!!! I never know that dqs01733 is Vietnamese :o
Topic Starter
Pho
Prices have been distributed to the winners, this contest is now officially done! :)