forum

[Archived] My tablet pen is always holding down left click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Simply0taku
Problem Details:
I brought a huion h420 for osu! about a month ago and it worked really well for the first days but i started to notice that my pen kept performing actions as if i was spam clicking left click button. I have disabled mouse buttons on osu but it is really annoying as i find it difficult to select beatmaps and just use the tablet in general. I haven't dropped the pen/tablet and i have tried to replace the nib which was tough but it felt more loose when i replaced it for the first time. If anyone else has had this problem i would really appreciate it if you could help me.

Thanks

UPDATE:
I didn't think i had explained the problem well enough in the original text but if i tried to play a youtube video for example, i would hover my tablet pen over the youtube video without pressing anything and it would still play and pause the youtube video as if i was pressing left click.

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
click f10 or disable mouse buttons in gameplay in the settings
Topic Starter
Simply0taku

Sandy Hoey wrote:

click f10 or disable mouse buttons in gameplay in the settings
I have already disabeld mouse buttons and the issue still persists.
Sandy Hoey
Does your tablet driver have the option to set the nib to "no action"? If so, do that
Topic Starter
Simply0taku

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Does your tablet driver have the option to set the nib to "no action"? If so, do that
Unfortunately it doesn't have the option to set the nib to "no action"
o x
Is it possible that you have the pen nib jammed in the pen?
Topic Starter
Simply0taku

wwwww_ wrote:

Is it possible that you have the pen nib jammed in the pen?
I did think that before as well but i managed to remove it however it is just really loose now. I can just pull it out with ease. However this has not solved the problem.
ShadeOfAzure
im having the same problem i disable the mouse button but it also disables the spinner so can i just disable the mouse buttons without the spinner cus my tablet also holds down left click
Death

vibrant_colors wrote:

im having the same problem i disable the mouse button but it also disables the spinner so can i just disable the mouse buttons without the spinner cus my tablet also holds down left click
Disabling mouse buttons does not disable spinners. I'm going to assume it worked for you before because your left click was being held down, but you can also complete spinners by holding down either z or x. You'll need to do that if you want to keep mouse buttons disabled.
kinny17
bro i uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, works fine now
make sure to do the raw input thing tho
also remember to disable mouse thingy