Support Team
2,459 posts
Note: Backgrounds will be disappearing soon, Once gone this thread will be put and locked into the [Resolved] section of the help forum. Images should still be accessible, just not used ingame.

As you most likely have already noticed. osu! has some nice new backgrounds to celebrate the Spring Season and the winners and participants of the Spring Fanart Contest.

However, unlike previous holiday seasons, the custom background WILL NOT override your custom skins background. So if you have supporter and want to experience the special Spring set of backgrounds, you must remove the custom menu-background skin element from your skin folder.

This also works the other way around. If you do have supporter, and don't want to deal with these (for some reason) Just put an image titled menu-background in the skin you are using, or just drag & drop any image onto the osu! client while on the main menu, and it should do it for you.

If you don't have supporter however, you're stuck with them. Yet I fail to realize how that could be a bad thing, since each piece of art is fantastic.

Speaking of art, if you want the original images without the osu! menu or cookie in the way. You can find them at the Spring Fanart Contest. page.
Or, for your convenience, in the expandable box labeled "Original Images" at the bottom of this post.

Happy Spring, and enjoy these images while they last. (I know I will).

Original Images
Just click image and it will open up a full resolution version.

Sadly, the last two have a bit of a hole where the osu! main menu cookie would be.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Hope this spring will be the best one for everyone ! :) :oops:

I personnaly love the osu!community, the best that I ever seen >o<
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
nice <3 best pic i haave ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by nioqueen on , edited 1 time in total.
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
When will these backgrounds be going away?
Support Team
2,459 posts
Jakekelley2 wrote:
When will these backgrounds be going away?

These will most likely last for a few weeks. Don't think there is a "set date" to remove them currently.
Support Team
2,459 posts
Update:

This seems to be the last week the Wallpapers will be used ingame.

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:
Once gone this thread will be put and locked into the [Resolved] section of the help forum. Images should still be accessible.
Reply 6 posts