forum

Navosu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Deif
I'm glad to see your program released to the public after such a long time. Good luck with the further development!
Seijiro
holy :O
Monstrata
Time to get 2000 kd's!
-Mo-
I like this.

Edit: Any way you could detect unused files in a mapset? I know Modding Assistant currently does this but it would be nice to have it here too.
Topic Starter
Drafura
Thank you all for the replies.

Nelly wrote:

Wheres the Hydra.ini?! I cant see it
You shoudld have something like this in your Navosu folder

If not try to restart Navosu.exe or NavosuUpdater.exe. You can delete pretty much all files besides exes and dlls if you think something is wrong with your installation.

Monstrata wrote:

Time to get 2000 kd's!
Please tranfsert 50% of the kudos to me :p

-Mo- wrote:

Edit: Any way you could detect unused files in a mapset? I know Modding Assistant currently does this but it would be nice to have it here too.
I have planned to scan the whole mapset folder in the future to check more rules/guidelines like the one you mentionned. I thought osu! already did this so I didn't make it a priority. I'll update the future features soon so everyone can have a clear view on what's coming next.

Deif wrote:

I'm glad to see your program released to the public after such a long time. Good luck with the further development!
I didn't forget you guys, thank you a lot for the tests and support. You should ask Krah about what I've meant here or just look around by yourself with the tip "konami code" ;)
Loctav

Nelly wrote:

Try to run as admin, if this is the first time you run this application.

@drafura you really should avoid the neccessity to make people run this as admin though :D
Mafumafu
This is really awesome!
sahuang
nice :)
Kyuare
:)
Topic Starter
Drafura

Loctav wrote:

Nelly wrote:

Try to run as admin, if this is the first time you run this application.

@drafura you really should avoid the neccessity to make people run this as admin though :D
I'll look into a manifest or a proper installer in the future.
Monstrata
I remember getting that. I just ran the updater and then it worked.
Topic Starter
Drafura

Monstrata wrote:

I remember getting that. I just ran the updater and then it worked.
Yeah, windows detects the admins rights required for the updater but not for Navosu, wierd because they share the same code. (Navosu.exe will update the updater if required).
sakebi
any chance on a version for mac?
Topic Starter
Drafura

repladux wrote:

any chance on a version for mac?
This is most likely not happenning because I have nothing to test it.
Kyouren
Nice :D
Sieg
looks cool :3
Shurelia
Would be great if you can give us a Picture/Video about tutorial on using this app, so people that have issue with English would easily learn this app.

And also it'll interest people more.
Topic Starter
Drafura

Shurelia wrote:

Would be great if you can give us a Picture/Video about tutorial on using this app, so people that have issue with English would easily learn this app.

And also it'll interest people more.
I wanted to make some kind of documentation, but maybe a tutorial would be more comprehensive yes.
Topic Starter
Drafura
Validated feature requests have been updated. Thanks to QATs for rules clarifications.
hehe
seems like negative timing points aren't supported, it just shows up as empty! http://i.imgur.com/TWOk2Gt.png
also, when saving through navosu, Storyboard over fire tickbox under Other tab is reversed. when ticked, its disabled in the beatmap setting. when unticked, its ticked in the beatmap settings.

otherwise great job on this, really useful tool!
VINXIS
yo whens d next UpDate