forum

Introducing myself and looking for contact

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kraxor
Hey guys, girls and everyone inbetween,
though I'm not that new to the game, I'm posting my first ever 'Thread-thingy' online.
My Ingame name is Kraxor and my real name is Leon (I don't really care how you call me, I'm okay with both [or if you feel imaginative, call me however you want ^^"]). I'm 18 years old, male and live in Germany. I love Anime, Games (at the moment I'm just playing osu!, sometimes random stuff on steam[http://steamcommunity.com/id/DerNoobzockt] and, yes thats kind off clichéd, WoW) and Music (while I do appreciate slower songs generally, I prefer faster songs in 'osu!').
I'm normally not very active online, at least not in forums, comments and stuff like that, but I figured to initiate some kind of social contact (even just online) I'll just write this **** of a post. :?
Sorry for all the brackets, I couldn't stop writing. :(

So heyo, that was Kraxor. If you are interested, just add me on Steam, osu! or whereever you find me. I won't bite ... probably.

SPOILER
Btw I'm in need of a 'Rival'- figure for 'osu!', so I can have someone to compete against (or just play with normally) and get some more good beatmaps. If there is someone around at or close to my Rank (#275,291 ... I know I'm not that good :P ) who is willing to play some 3-4 star beatmaps, I'm here ;) )
Sandy Hoey
Hey Leon, welcome to the forums. This place will definitely drag you in. There are a lot of nice people and interesting things to do and talk about. I can play with you if you want. Add me and hmu online if you ever see me and want someone to play with
DJ Enetro
Hallo Leon. Wie geht es dir? Ich bin ein Junge.
I'm 15, use only a trackpad, have 337+pp, and play osu! for music. I also am making my own map.
Wanna mod? I'm looking for people [F-777 - Hydra]
I'm learning French and German on Duolingo, and my dream is to build a real-life Baymax (Watch Big Hero 6 if you don't know who that is).

Willkommen!
Topic Starter
Kraxor

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Hey Leon, welcome to the forums. This place will definitely drag you in. There are a lot of nice people and interesting things to do and talk about. I can play with you if you want. Add me and hmu online if you ever see me and want someone to play with
Thanks Sandy, I'm looking forward to meeting new people and maybe playing with you. :oops:

DJ Enetro wrote:

Hallo Leon. Wie geht es dir? Ich bin ein Junge.

I'm 15, use only a trackpad, have 337+pp, and play osu! for music. I also am making my own map.

Wanna mod? I'm looking for people [F-777 - Hydra]

I'm learning French and German on Duolingo, and my dream is to build a real-life Baymax (Watch Big Hero 6 if you don't know who that is).

Willkommen!
Hallo Enetro, mir geht es gut! :D
I never modded before, so I doubt I would be some kind of help. ^^"
You got my respect for learning French and German, seemingly off of your own will. :) I'm struggling enough with Latin in school, I hate learning vocabulary. :o
I do know Big Hero 6 (I really like Fall out boy, the ones making the theme song "Immortals") and that is an interesting dream, best of luck with that. ;)
DJ Enetro
Why hate vocab?
Topic Starter
Kraxor

DJ Enetro wrote:

Why hate vocab?

Because I'm a lazy f*ck and hate learning in general.
Also I don't like Latin as a language very much, because it is pretty complex and I think it won't be useful to me in any way (I'm not going for a medical education or something like that)
DJ Enetro
They might help in spelling bees tho ;)
Meah