forum

Skhin v2(Update) [STD/CTB/Mania4k-9k] [HD/SD] (taiko!WIP)

posted
Total Posts
show more
FINGERLOCK
you're fired
Topic Starter
Sparhten

FINGERLOCK wrote:

you're fired
huh, guess its time to pack up my trash then T-T
Prophecy

xi9w wrote:

what about mania and taiko game modes?
nice idea but it's hard to create the taiko element correctly like the inner-drum etc...
furikuri

Prophecy wrote:

xi9w wrote:

nice idea but it's hard to create the taiko element correctly like the inner-drum etc...

'tis a meme friend.

waiting for nat to actually comment
iiko
Ayy, this is Saku from the discord server! I voted your skin as my favorite, love it!
Topic Starter
Sparhten

Kasane Teto wrote:

Ayy, this is Saku from the discord server! I voted your skin as my favorite, love it!
Wow! thanks! im glad you enjored the skin ^-^ :D
Caaarrrlll-Sama
I am liking the skin a lot :D good job :D
Topic Starter
Sparhten

Caaarrrlll-Sama wrote:

I am liking the skin a lot :D good job :D
thank you that means alot ^-^
Choke Master
This skin is cool ! Keep going :)
Ayya Novak
one of the best skins I've ever used, I can't quite point out what's so special about it, but it feels really nice and smooth. catch the beat mode is skinned perfectly too. the only thing I miss is mania, but that's not too important.
10/10 overall :^)
Topic Starter
Sparhten

Choke Master wrote:

This skin is cool ! Keep going :)
thank you for the kind words ^-^ and i intend to make something a bit better in the near to mid future!
Topic Starter
Sparhten

avalanche wrote:

one of the best skins I've ever used, I can't quite point out what's so special about it, but it feels really nice and smooth. catch the beat mode is skinned perfectly too. the only thing I miss is mania, but that's not too important.
10/10 overall :^)
Thank you so much ^-^ i think a large part of it was just trial and error of making everything feel childish with a night club theme and a smooth color pallet other than that its nothing to special glad you liked it ^-^
Dromadan
I'm usually very picky with skins but this one is really nice.
May modify cat stuff, but it feels good to play with.
Nice job.

Edit:
So i just saw this is your first skin release, i'm gonna give you a fair critic.
- I'm modifying the cat stuff because some of the pictures are squashed and honestly i don't really feel like they're supposed to be there at all, the skin is clean and cute, so i understood the cat thing but i felt it was unnecesary. You're free to keep the cat thing though, just make sure the pictures aren't squashed!

-While we're at it, i see the mod selection icons a bit squashed too, you should look into that.

-Some people really dislike circle followpoints, you should add a simple straight line one, it'd look pretty cool with this skin.

-If you're ever gonna do taiko skinning for this skin, the aesthetic would be awesome for taiko gameplay, not really sure about mania though.

I don't really play CTB so i can't help much there.
But you managed to create a skin that feels awesome to play with, i really love the flat hitcircles for DT gameplay.
If you're ever gonna update this skin, keep those things in mind.
PechaPoffins
I really like the look of this skin! The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the song on the results screen. The cats, while cute, feel a bit out of place as well.
Topic Starter
Sparhten

Dromadan wrote:

I'm usually very picky with skins but this one is really nice.
May modify cat stuff, but it feels good to play with.
Nice job.

Edit:
So i just saw this is your first skin release, i'm gonna give you a fair critic.
- I'm modifying the cat stuff because some of the pictures are squashed and honestly i don't really feel like they're supposed to be there at all, the skin is clean and cute, so i understood the cat thing but i felt it was unnecesary. You're free to keep the cat thing though, just make sure the pictures aren't squashed!

-While we're at it, i see the mod selection icons a bit squashed too, you should look into that.

-Some people really dislike circle followpoints, you should add a simple straight line one, it'd look pretty cool with this skin.

-If you're ever gonna do taiko skinning for this skin, the aesthetic would be awesome for taiko gameplay, not really sure about mania though.

I don't really play CTB so i can't help much there.
But you managed to create a skin that feels awesome to play with, i really love the flat hitcircles for DT gameplay.
If you're ever gonna update this skin, keep those things in mind.
alot of these points i had while making it myself im considering updating it soon to fix these problems by redesigning the mod menu and ranking screen along with some diffrent follow points i appreciate the kind words and valid critic means alot ^-^
Topic Starter
Sparhten

PechaPoffins wrote:

I really like the look of this skin! The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the song on the results screen. The cats, while cute, feel a bit out of place as well.
yes i agree! i was entering it into a contest so some parts are a tad work needed but i appreciate the kind words ^-^
Topic Starter
Sparhten
*UPDATED*
Topic Starter
Sparhten

xi9w wrote:

only 7 months :^)
atturbo555
That is so colorful! :)
johnmedina999
Looks very good, can't wait to try it out!
Topic Starter
Sparhten

johnmedina999 wrote:

Looks very good, can't wait to try it out!
thank you for the kind words! hope you enjoy!
JierYagtama
ctb skin is pretty nice owo)b
ikaNyai
i agree that ctb skin is pretty nice owo)b
Topic Starter
Sparhten

JeirYagtama wrote:

ctb skin is pretty nice owo)b
thank you for the kind words!
Topic Starter
Sparhten

ikaNyai wrote: