main
mothers
!
how
is
you
doing
?

Honestly though, why is this subforum even a thing? I mean, besides the 10~ people who read an introduction, the vast majority of these posts are kind of useless. They're all filled with "hello." Fullstop. "welcome to the forums" being a popular response.

s
What a beautiful interaction between people!
/s

It would be infinitely more useful if people introducing themselves did more than just say "hi," instead they could maybe describe themselves so that people can actually start a conversation. And it would be really great if people who read this subforum and its post to coax some conversation out of the people introducing themselves instead of just giving passive "hellos" back.

Oh, but I'm being a hypocrite aren't I? I've given no description of myself! Practice what you preach, learn what you teach, as they say. So:

-18/M/California
-I'm in college, but most of what I'm doing there is not interesting so blah.
-Obviously I'm willing to participate in frivolous conversations about something as stupid and unimportant as social conventions on an "introductions subforum."
-I like lots of music, but most of the time I like music without vocals. If you want to see some of the music I liked and tried to organize into a list at one point, here's a
link. Note that I stopped trying at some point to organize shit because I'm lazy. I may still listen to some of this, but for the most part I've been swept up in finding new music to listen to.
-I like story-based games. Scratch that, I like stories, in any form no matter what, as long as they're good stories. Game examples: Okami, To the Moon, Firewatch, Ib, portal, undertale.
animelist link, misc: homestuck, kaizo trap, worm, Crystal Trilogy by raelifin,(Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid), Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
-I'm fucking gullible as hell.
-I CARE about stuff a lot, and I get called an "overthinker."
-Math is cool, but I suck at it.
-Writing is cool, but I suck at it.
-Drawing/animation is cool, but I REALLY suck at both.
-I've got a very cute bird named Mel!
-ADHD/Aspie/INTP
-My favorite kind of food is soup that isn't spicy. Yup.

By the way the amount of fuckery required to color different links is really annoying.
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Softwarm
I was kind of hoping that I'd see a little more #F0ECFA love. It would be pretty funny if everything in a thread was just "blank" unless you highlighted everything in the posts.

(By the way that whole "coloring links is annoying" comment is actually relevant to the post, considering that a good chunk of the content is, in a word, "clandestine.")
alish2001
I like the cheekiness of your post m8 8-)
Meah