forum

[Archived] cant watch my own replays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nesty
Problem Details: i use to be able to watch my own replays but is seem like osu dosent save replays for me anymore :( i can click on the score i got for a song but there isnt any replay button there,i tried switching to the default skin but it still dosent work.

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
o x
Replays are only saved if they are in the top 1000 plays on the map, after finishing a play press F2 if you want to save the replay to your osu! folder. Unfortunately you can't recover the replay for the plays that are already set that arent in the top 1000 of the map sorry!
Lacrimosa

wwwww_ wrote:

Replays are only saved if they are in the top 1000 plays on the map.
Replays are always being saved in the Local Ranking board, regardless of the rank they get. :D

You probably meant that you can watch them in the Global Ranking board only if they are in the top 1000, which is indeed true.

OP, try switching boards. You should be able to watch your replays from the Local Ranking board.
Topic Starter
nesty
yeah i tried switching to the local ranking,i can now watch the replay but on some songs i still cant watch,my replay isnt in the local rankings its empty
Lacrimosa
That's a known bug. It happens sometimes. Other than that, I guess your issue is solved, right?
Topic Starter
nesty
it isnt solved but it dosent matter too much to me soo
Lacrimosa

nstii wrote:

it isnt solved but it dosent matter too much to me soo
The only thing you could try doing for the lost replays is going to the Data\r folder inside your osu! folder and drag the OSR files into osu!. Doing this will retrieve some of them.

*Note that the "Data" folder is hidden so make sure to enable the option to be able to view hidden files.

Other than that, you figured out that you are able to watch your replays in the Local Ranking which was your main issue in the first place.
Topic Starter
nesty
yeah but i some of my replays still dont show up in the local ranking,but thanks for the help! :)